BY GAS-X #45 in Digestive Health

Gas-X offers fast, effective relief of pressure and bloating that antacids can t provide. It is specially formulated with 100% simethicone, the antigas medicine doctors recommend most for gas pressure, bloating, and discomfort. It is sodium-free. see more...

Anna M.
Long Beach, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Gas-X has been very effective in my experience. Digestive issues can be pretty common and though it is a little embarrassing to talk about, having a product like this on hand can prove to be very useful. If you know someone who passes a lot of gas, this is the product for them.
Krystle K.
Sewell, NJ
I have always had these stocked in my house, even growing up, and now in my house as an adult. These tablets are super helpful for taking away any stomach aches and pains and is very effective and does its job very quickly. Usually I will use if I eat something Im not used to eating and my stomach doesn't agree.
Anastasia Y.
Brooklyn
This is one of the few gas relieving products that actually helped me. I get severe pain in my upper belly and back when eating certain foods and my stomach becomes hard. Taking Gas-X while having this pain has helped it pass rather quickly. I also take it preventatively as well.
Mili Rani R.
Covington , WA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
They get rid of my heartburn and keep my gastric troubles at bay. I loved using this especially during the third trimester of my pregnancy when I had major burning heartburns and they got rid quickly and easily with no side effects at all! And it's an easy to swallow pill!
Alexis M.
Belleview, FL
When I had my son via C-section it was one of the most painful experiences ever. During the process the pain is excruciating let alone after when you deal with all the gas pains and any kind pushing is just impossible! These helped relieve any discomfort I experienced!
Laly G.
Weslaco
I always get the extra strength and they work wonders. I usually just have to take one tablet whenever I have heartburn and I immediately feel the relief. From what I've experienced this product acts quickly, you can find them at Walmart or anywhere drugstore really.
Grace B.
Clarksville
These help but aren't the greatest. If you're having stomach pains it won't relieve that from the gas but will atleast relieve the gas. Didn't fully meet expectations. They are relatively cheap though. 6-10 satisfaction. Sometimes you have to take multiple
Jackie P.
Nashville , TN
Well.... this is an embarrassing review to write. I recently discovered I have a bit of an issue with certain foods and this and multiple other medicines have helped me feel more comfortable. It makes me feel less bloated and a little bit less embarrassed.
Caroline M.
Washington
I was weary before trying this out because chewables are typically gross, but this mint flavor was actually enjoyable and refreshing so I didn't mind it at all. It reduces bloating and discomfort significantly and I recommend gas x to everyone.
Jill D.
Hyde Park, MA
Gas-x is a lifesaver. I use it pretty much after every meal and they're so tasty as well! They work way better than the store brand but the store brand is always cheaper. I would recommend these to others but a drop in price would be nice!
Sukhneet  K.
Are there any other flavors?