Gas-x Extra Strength Antigas Softgels - 72 Ea uploaded by Brenda D.

BY GAS-X #53 in Digestive Health

Relieves Gas Fast - Easy to Swallow Pressure Bloating Discomfort Extra Strength Gas-X® Softgels are concentrated to contain an extra-strength dose of liquid gas-fighting medicine in a small softgel so they are easy to swallow, and there is no chalky taste. Extra Strength Gas-X® Softgels offer fast, effective relief of pressure and bloating that antacids can t provide.  They are specially formulated with simethicone, the antigas medicine doctors recommend most for pressure, bloating or discomfort referred to as gas. Questions?  Call 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. see more...

Janelle M.
Hiram , GA
I have a chronic stomach condition so sometimes these work and sometimes they don't.  It has nothing to do with the product.  I would definitely recommend them to family and friends.  They are not expensive at all.  If you dont have a chronic issue, then they will probably work great.
bridget H.
Parma, OH
I always keep these in my bag and in my house, and I never go anywhere without them.  They are almost instantaneous relief, and I definitely recommend them anytime you have gas pains.  They are relatively cheap and one usually does the trick, so they last a decent amount of time too!
Emet T.
Philadelphia, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Simethicone is a drug I take daily, its not really different if you take the generic brand but I prefer caplets to chewables. It relieves alot of the pain and intestinal upset I have because of IBS. This is a great product you can pick up without a script.
Whitney B.
Mooresboro, NC
These help when I'm bloated so much! I have severe IBS and sometimes my medicine isn't quite enough. I can take this and get relief quickly that lasts. Super small pills that are easily swallowed. I typically get them at my local drugstore.
Christa B.
These pills help when I’m having some stomach issues. They always relieve any pressure I have in my stomach and gut and for the price you can’t beat it. I will buy it at the grocery store if I know I’m running out.
Taylor G.
I use this when I'm having intestinal pain. It it pretty effective and fast. I bought it at my local drugstore and would definitely buy it again. I recommend this product to other people with similar issues.
Ms L.
Calumet Park, IL
These are just ok. They work the same as any off brand. I purchased them at Family Dollar. The price is reasonable depending on where you go? They don't work as fast as I would like them to but they do work.
Melanie W.
Chattanooga, TN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I love these soft gels. They're so small and easy to take, and they really do get rid of gas pain quickly and without making you expel embarrassing amounts of gas. I would recommend these to anyone.
Alyssa R.
Denham Springs
After I had my c section for my second baby, this did me wonders. I was in so much pain and this completely relived all my pains I was having. Very great product I'll buy often.
Lisa B.
I swear by these if I have in digestion. Great to take once you start feeling sick and helps relieves symptoms quickly to have peace of mind going on with your day.
Mayela G.