BY GAS-X #24 in Digestive Health

Find Gastrointestinal Remedies at Target.com! Gas-X Chewables are specially formulated with simethicone, the #1 doctor recommended ingredient to relieve gas and bloating stomach. Gas-X Chewables provide relief for your multiple gas symptoms, including pressure and bloating, with unbeatable speed. Whether you're in the office or at home with your family, take Gas-X Chewables to relieve gas, relax and refocus on the task at hand. Size: 48 Count. Gender: Unisex. see more...

Amy B.
These are great to have with you incase of emergencies. They work very quickly and efficiently. I picked mine up at the grocery store but they are sold at almost every pharmacy as well. They have a good flavor and leave you feeling better and more comfortable than before.
Thomas F.
My new way of life requires me to include a lot of that ewww healthy green stuff. Some of these veggies give me bad gas. Trust me, I've spent many a night on the couch. I got smart one evening and grabbed some Gas-X at the store. Did you hear that? Me neither, because the gas was gone.

Pros: There is no need to fear, Gas-X is here. Eat those beans, spinach, or whatever healthy stuff the doc told you to eat. When the gas comes, crew in those nice tasting Gax-X chewables and the gas in gone.

Cons: Don't run out!

Overall: Keep some of these decent priced miracle items in your pant pocket, in your desk, and even in your car. If you don't need it, offer one to that gassy friend of yours.
Stefanie R.
I have a condition that falls under irritable bowel disease which can often cause a huge amount of discomfort, to the point where I've been hospitalized. When I reach for gas x and that is what the problem is the issue is resolved normally within in hour with major relief in the first 30 minutes. I recommend this product to anyone who has an issue with gas.
Jessica J.
Leawood, KS
I was sort of skeptical about this item because I did not believe that something could help subside gas, but when I took it I was quickly and pleasantly surprised. Within 30 minutes it helped eliminate a lot of the gas I was having. These didn't have any negative side-effects and they tasted pretty good for something helping something not so good :)
House of Danger D.
Leesburg, VA
The Gas-X Extra Strength Antigas Chewable Cherry Creme Tablets - 48 Count  are perfect for a quick fix! I love to keep these in my purse when I travel to help with belly bloat. It just takes a tab or two to feel much better, so they'll last for a while - great value. They are a little gem for any girl who has a sensitive stomach.
Moe A.
Astoria
I had surgery and had so much gas because they blew up my stomach these are the best for gas pains just chew 2 and gas pains disappeared it was a life saver for me when ever anyone says they have pain I offer these to them
Magan A.
National City, CA
If you have gas pain/gas cramps this is the product for you! I get horrible gas cramps from time to time and this is the only product that has worked for me. It works so fast and alleviates almost all the pain. I always have it on hand and in my purse. I definitely will keep repurchasing this item!
Katie R.
Minneapolis, MN
While these are tasty, I have yet to determine if they're actually 'extra strength' - since I don't notice much difference between these and the regular strength. However, I want to make sure I'm reducing my bloat by as much as possible, so I'll continue purchasing these.
Misie L.
Kannapolis, NC
I take these after spaghetti night! Is it wrong that I sometimes take them just because they taste so dang good?? Lol. I got my husband hooked on these things as well. I love the way that it cools down my stomach and keeps my acid under control. Will definitely buy again.
Trish H.
Fitzgerald, GA
This is the only Antigas tablet that I use. These things work fast! I always make sure I have some of these handy. They are very affordable, I always get the big pack. You get more for your money. I have found that these work better than any other antigas brand.