BY GAS-X #12 in Digestive Health

Gas-X® Cherry Creme Extra Strength Antigas Chewables.
Simethicone 125mg.
Gas-X ES.
Relieves gas fast.
Pressure.
Bloating.
Discomfort.
#1 doctor recommended ingredient.
48 chewable tablets. see more...

• Does anyone know if these are good for kids as well?4 Answers
  • Do these work well for anyone? I've tried products before...5 Answers
Kristina G.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
My fiance has farts that not only linger but follow him s minute after. A toxic cloud that strikes you like a dagger. Gas-x is the only way to have company over and not worry about scarring them with his ticking time bomb. This stuff is very effective and always stocked in our medicine cabinet.
Happymess
Review for: Extra Strength Tablets Antigas 48 Tablet more...
Now that I’ve gotten older, the foods I eat definitely affect me and my insides. I keep this in my purse and feel better going out to eat because of it. I use this about 3 times a week. It’s a good feeling knowing that I won’t get caught in an embarrassing situation when out at dinner.
Taylor R.
Gas x is a pretty reliable product for me for the most part. It usually does the trick! It's nice to have for on the go and I will continue to buy this product. I recommend it for sure! It helps with gas relief.
Carolynn D.
Winter Haven, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Works well, doesn't have a super chalky taste like some others. Price point is fair and comparable to other brands. Don't take it too often, but when I do, it works quickly and well.
😸 v.
Boca Raton, FL
It is a good product that seems to work very well.  I like that it is a chewable option and I actually enjoy the flavor of it as well. I do feel that it definitely helps me feel less gassy and is a good treatment that is much better than some other brands.
Lexi D.
Tallahassee, FL
I tried this flavor one time and it was not my favorite. But overall the product works I just would not recommend the flavor to anyone really. I got this product at CVS
Cheyenne C.
Mamaroneck, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Review for: Extra Strength Tablets Antigas 48 Tablet more...
I get terrible trapped gas pains that make it feel as if I’m being stabbed in the abdomen. I used to just suffer through the pain before finding these. The cherry flavor is really nice and they work quickly to dissolve gas bubbles. My stomach does still feel tender the day after a flare but this definitely alleviates the stabbing pain so I can go about what I need to do. Would definitely recommend to anyone suffering from trapped gas pains!
Bre N.
Detroit, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
These work incredibly well, but the flavor is disgusting. Can't really discount too much on account of the flavor, but they do make other flavors. Works super fast and incredibly effective at avoiding pain from gas. I definitely recommend these in another flavor.
Jessica Y.
Canal Fulton, OH
Every once in a while, I'll get so bloated that it is painful. These things work wonders for me. They work quickly and help my eliminate any bloating that I might experience. The taste is okay... just about what I would expect from a chew-able. Fairly inexpensive. Would recommend.
Braeyanna H.
Mount Pleasant, MI
This is my GO TO product when it comes to stomach cramps because of gas. It is also easily accessible to buy at almost any drugstore. It works well and works very fast. It may be kind of pricey, but for how well it works, I think that it is well worth the price you pay because gas cramps can really affect your day in the worst way.
Jen C.
Do these work well for anyone? I've tried products before and they don't seem to cut down on it much.
Mona M.
Auburn, WA
Does anyone know if these are good for kids as well?