Gas-X Chewable Peppermint Creme 60 ea

by Gas-X

Does this product really work?
Start your review of Gas-X Chewable Peppermint Creme 60 ea!
How would you rate this product?
Hilton Head, SC
Self explanatory! Everyone should have this in their cabinet as a go to! Never too safe
Work great! They work well when your in the office with other people. They are very affective I am not disappointed. Usually buy them at Walmart. The cherry flavoured one are good as well. They are fairly reasonably price I can't complain...
Bangalore
Such a good product. It's taste is good and is effective. Works real quick and you don't have to worry much after intake.very good price value
Sharjah, Sharjah
I've always loved this peppermint and it's so nice to eat and it relieves me from my heartburn and i feel like having it more and more
#influensterawards #contest @Influenster they are so amazing products m so satisfied and I can't wait to try them love u all 💓💓💓💓
Very nice i love it its goid nd adorable ommmg i use this every day nd im satisfy he's adorable nd meke very benefits in my body
tunis
Its super good for heartburn works so well for me you gotta try it guys it helps rightaway and not really expensive
É um otimo medicamento contra azia e na digestão agi rapidamente indico pra todos os momentos para tosas as pessoas
Caguas, PR
These work pretty well but never consume them if you are nauseous because they can and in my case did make me puke.
Criciúma
ótimo produto, aliviando a azia ou sensação de inchaço com má digestão. Sensação de bem estar imediata!