Gas-X Chewable Peppermint Creme 60 ea

by Gas-X

Does this product really work?
Start your review of Gas-X Chewable Peppermint Creme 60 ea!
How would you rate this product?
Grand Prairie, TX
Anytime I travel this is always in my purse, it works very quickly and gets rid of the uncomfortable bloated gas feeling that everyone hates so much. The price point is awesome, and for what it's worth it works wonderfully. And you never know when gas will pop up, so it's good to keep these little tablets in every corner of your hous anytime I travel this is always in my purse, it works very quickly and gets rid of the uncomfortable bloated gas feeling that everyone hates so much. The price point is awesome, and for what it's worth it works wonderfully. And you never know when gas will pop up, so it's good to keep these little tablets in every
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Ok so this may sound a bit crazy but.. When I had both my csections, I had the worst pain in my back, beck and arm...I mean, I cried like a baby...I cried harder than I did with contractions... The issue: Gas...after the surgery. Smh When they came in to give me my meds, I told them the pain that I was in and they have me two of these pills...20 minutes later, I was feeling much better and couldn't believe that gas could be so painful
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Very very good and very effective at cutting down painful gas.  I pocket these when I'm able to travel overseas.  Can be bought at your local drug store, Duane Reade, Walmart, CVS.  Good price, but can be pricey at times.  I would definitely buy again as it works.  Something good to have in the house if you don't like alka seltzer.
Brownsville, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I bought these because I'm a big baby and hate weird flavors when it comes to chewable tablets. I love peppermint and I appreciated the fact that I didn't gag when I took these. This brand has always been effective and gets the job done. I would say it's priced the same as the competitors.
This product is magic! Gives relief within 30 minutes of taking and it is delicious and east to take! It exceeded any initial expectations I had and it is better than any other gas relieving products I have ever used.
N Middletown, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I love gas X this stuff works so well to control the gas! It makes my stomach feel better within minutes this is also good for when you are on the go and you don't have any water handy to take the pill
Chambersburg , PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Hands down the beat product for gas. It's chewable and is nice and cooling. The active ingredient in gas x is the only thing that works for me and I really like that they make a chewable version.
Riverside , CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I've used this several times because I never learn my lesson and eat what I shouldn't. I want to say it helps relieve the bloating and gassy feeling, but honestly it doesn't. I will say that it does have a pleasant minty flavor, but other than that it really doesn't help me. It could just be my body that doesn't accept it.
Tyler
The flavor is horrible and can be hard to get out of your mouth. It's a super strong peppermint, but they work quick! If I can't get ahold of anything else I take these for upset stomach or hurt burn! And They don't cost much at all really! I'd recommend if you don't mind the taste.
Oak Hill, WV
I bought these because my daughter was having stomach pains. These worked really quickly and gave her long last relief. When you are in pain, fast is always best. We have bought them several times so you know they work.