Gas-X Antigas Ultra Strength Softgels 18ct uploaded by Samantha M.Gas-X Antigas Ultra Strength Softgels 18ct uploaded by Brandy S.

BY GAS-X #23 in Digestive Health

Other Information: Store at a controlled room temperature 68-77 degrees F (20-25 degrees C). Protect from heat and moisture. Misc: Simethicone 180 mg. Relieves gas fast. Pressure, bloating, discomfort. No. 1 doctor recommended ingredient. Gas-X Ultra Strength Softgels are concentrated to contain liquid gas-fighting medicine in a small softgel so they are easy to swallow, and there is no chalky taste. Gas-X Ultra Strength Softgels offer fast, effective relief of pressure and bloating that antacids can't provide. They are specially formulated with simethicone, the antigas medicine doctors recommend most for pressure, bloating or discomfort referred to as gas. see more...

• Sirve este producto si o no ?1 Answers
  • Does this product gives you stomach cramps13 Answers
  • When ever I have upset stomach this product help me a lot...3 Answers
Tiffany H.
These save my life all the time so I always manage to have them in my bag. I always have a stomach ache and these relieve it instantly. Its such a lifesaver but the only thing about it is that its kind of pricey. But again, it's more than worth it if I don't have to deal with a stomach ache.
Emily W.
Waukesha
This stuff is a lifesaver!  I've always had a pretty bubbly tummy, but sometimes my stressful job or foods makes it worse.  This Ultra Strength Gas-X helps to calm down my stomach much more quickly than most other options!
Lydia M.
Never go on vacation unless I have the Gas-X with me never know I may eat something and he might mess up my stomach it does meet my expectation I do recommend it it's never disappointing I purchases at Walmart at  a very low price
Ashley Z.
Chelsea, AL
I love these to relieve that painful trapped gas. They are always my got to. I usually purchase in Walmart. They relieve this discomfort very effectively. Its exceeds the products like it. Works fast and feel relief quite quickly. I will definitely purchase again.
BRANDI P.
Brenham, TX
We don't go without these at my house. My husband has a sensitive stomach and these are NECESSARY. We have tried the off brands but these are much more effective.
Alyssa R.
Jonesboro, AR
These are very effective and do their job. They definitely met my expectations. I would recommend to anyone else looking for a solution. I’ve never tried another brand but I do not need to because this always works!
Tori R.
Danville, KY
I don’t think I know what I would do without my gas X! I always have it on hand since I have tummy troubles. The value is amazing and the product is so effective I recommend it to anyone over other products!
Samantha M.
Cleveland, TN
Theses where a god send! I had my gallbladder out a few mo ths ago and i dont think i could have handled it with out theses then a few fays ago i had exploratory surgery for my female bits and with out theses i have no clue what i would have done i forgot to tske them and i felt it! Thry are fast acting thankfully they are pretty pricey but so worth it!
Amber R.
Palisades Pk, NJ
Was have some bloating and felt very uncomfortable during my time on many antibiotics and a few packs of steroids which was contributing to this situation. Having never taken anything like this before I tried it and it definitely helped a little bit. Nothing helped completely until I was off medications, but made me a little more comfortable in my time recovering.
Lia A.
Flint, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Love Gas X

About 5 months ago I got dianosed with Ulcers. It's because I took too mang Tylenols and the Tylenol ate my stomach lining of my stomach. I also have a problem with my bowel movements and it's painful. Too get rid of the pain, I would use Gas X and Zantac and something for my nausea. You can purchase this Gas X at Walmart and your local Pharmacies.
maria l.
Does this product gives you stomach cramps
Diane R.
Coudersport, PA
How fast does this work?
Stacy W.
When ever I have upset stomach this product help me a lot. I use both the chewable, none chewable. I must say it works very good for me.
Robin T.
Midwest City, OK
Can these be bad for you?
Ibett D.
Rockmart, Ga
Sirve este producto si o no ?