Gas-X Antigas Tablets, Cherry Creme, 36 ea uploaded by Latisha S.

BY GAS-X #25 in Digestive Health

Gas-X offers fast, effective relief of pressure and bloating that antacids can t provide. It is specially formulated with 100% simethicone, the antigas medicine doctors recommend most for gas, pressure, bloating, and discomfort. It is sodium-free. see more...

Gas-X Antigas Tablets, Cherry Creme, 36 ea
  • "these work like magic an i would definitely recommend to others to take for their gassy relief" in 1 review
Jordyn F.
Thurmont, MD
I love these things. Any time I have surgery for my endometriosis the gas pain in my shoulders literally had me in tears. This is the only thing that helps with it.
Lizzie U.
The extra strength really work when I'm super bloated. Fair price, definite buy again. The cherry flavor is much better than the mint flavor which absolutely overpowering and awful. Always buy the cherry flavor because it goes away quickly and doesn't linger.
Laci B.
These take away the pain after about 30 minutes and that's exactly what I hoped! It definitely met my expectations and you get a lot for your money. I bought them at Walmart. I would definitely recommend it to others!
Lauren L.
Corp Christi, TX
I've learned to always keep these on me. My body doesn't always agree with Raw vegetables. So when I have that tight feeling in my chest and abdomen I eat these like candy. I normally find these at H-E-B.
Erica L.
Boise
sorta an embarassing topic but this product does do the job... I almost feels like it sort of fart-constipates me though so when I do feel like I need to ummm.. let loose. ...I can't for a day or so.
Angie W.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Holy Moly! Not going into too much detail, these things work. I was transitioning from food in Europe back to food in the U.S., and I have a sensitive stomach. Long story short, I had a lot of trapped air and these helped release it within an hour if you take the correct dosage. I would say you don't need these every time you have gas, just the extreme cases, but they are safe to take somewhat consistently.
Latisha S.
I had horrible gas during my second pregnancy... I asked my OB what would be ok and he recommended Gas-X Antigas Tablets, Cherry Creme, 36 ea. These expelled so well for me! It was basically instant relief that tasted great.
Patti J.
Mankato
I don't know if I have IBS or what it is, but I get stomach aches a lot and gasx is the only thing that gives me relief. The cherry flavor is delicious. I get it at my grocery store so it's convenient. I always have some on hand.
Morgan W.
Lexington, KY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
These work well and they work super quickly which is definitely a necessity in situations like that. They do not have a bad taste to them and they are not super sweet which can sometimes be a problem with chewables. I just wish they would make them in individual packages so they would be easier to carry around.
Janelle A.
Highland, MI
I always have had so many problems with digesting food and having an upset stomach. My stomach is often unsettled from the simplest meals. Recently a co worker gave me gas x when I was complaining nothing else was working for my unsettled stomach. Within fifteen minutes all o my eymptoms we're gone and I felt completely better.
Martha p.
Vista, CA
Do they really work
Melissa S.
Does the cherry taste have a bad after taste?
sendi v.
Leavenworth, WA
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
I've tried the original gas x and they help but I'm not too sure about this chewable cherry flavor one are they good and help as good as the original ones?
Sammy M.
Can kids take these my kid is very gassy
Aleksandra R.