BY GAS-X #19 in Digestive Health

Regular Strength Relieves Gas Fast (Pressure, Bloating &Amp; Discomfort) Pleasantly Smooth, Creamy Mint Flavor Gas-X&Reg; Regular Strength Tablets Offer Fast, Effective Relief Of Pressure And Bloating That Antacids Can't Provide.&Nbsp; They Are Specially Formulated With Simethicone, The Antigas Medicine Doctors Recommend More For Pressure, Bloating Or Discomfort Referred To As Gas. It Is Specially Formulated With 100% Simethicone, The Antigas Medicine Doctors Recommend Most For Gas Pressure, Bloating, And Discomfort.&Nbsp; It Is Sodium-Free. Each Tablet Contains 30 Mg Of Calcium. 1-800-452-0051 see more...

Annie M.
Akron, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I don’t know if it’s just me but I never had luck with this! I get pretty gassy, at relatively random times. When I get gas in my stomach is in a lot of pain, it’s not just tooting a lot, it hurts my stomach and makes uncomfortable to a point where I’m no fun to be around last time I took these my pain didn’t go away for two hours
Monica S.
Las Vegas, NV
This is our go-to brand for our family. They work extremely fast to ease gas comfort from poor indigestion, bad food choices, food intolerances, and from swallowing air due to anxiety or excitement. Yes, you can get gas from swallowing to much air, ask my doctor. We are very happy to have these available. I carry them in my purse and always purchase the large size. This has the best taste and fastest action, the generic ones are chalky and don't work as well.
Tarica C.
It instantly clears up any stomach issues I have for that day and eases minor cramps that comes along with the indigestion. I recommend the peppermint because mint is overall good for stomach problems, but you also don't have to deal with the possible medicinal taste with thebother flavors. It's just like eating a mint with quick relief. It also works better than pills because you're chewing it for instantly relief. Gas-X Extra Strenght Antigas Chewable Peppermint Creme Tablets - 18 Count
Stephanie H.
Wellsville, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
These don't have a terrible taste, which is nice when the product is chewable. They are decent in price, as well. They take aeound 30 minutes to work for my flatulence, but the stomach aches subside much quicker than that.
kandiss J.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Oh man oh man. I just cant tell how much theses have helped me. I get really bloated and full of air and it hurts so, so, soooo badly and this helped my pain and releave the air pressure tremendously and it worked fast too and im thankful for that! Recommended!
Meghan J.
Saint Paul, MN
I have a very sensitive stomach and am lactose intolerant, I get horrible stomach cramping and gas after eating many different kinds of foods. This really helps take away the pain in my stomach (the cramping) and relieve me. I love this stuff! I never thought I would but I highly recommend it to others with similar situations
Becky S.
Milton, WA
When I get bad gas, I always take gas-x, and like the peppermint flavor best. You chew the tablets, and within about 30 minutes you get relief. These are great to have on hand, and I really like how quickly they work after you take them. Good quality gas product, and the only brand I trust to battle gas and digestive issues.
Natalie L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
A lifesaver!I could have had some really intense gas pains since giving birth to my daughter. This relieves a lot of the bloat, and helps with the discomfort  a lot. I’m thankful to have product like this on the market, you don’t know you need them until you’re in extreme pain. These work really well for me.
Brooke M.
Brighton, MA
When I am having stomach trouble, particularly I get gassy occassionaly, I use GasX and I would say it is somewhat effective. The value is good but I feel like I need to take 3-4 pills before it helps with my bloat/gas. Overall satisfied with the product but wouldnt mind if it was a bit stronger.
Damian F.
I first started using this product a few months back when I was going through a very difficult time in my life when it came to my health. This medication helped me out a ton and the gas/heartburn was gone within a few minutes. It wasn’t expensive at all and I would recommend this to others!
Ashley D.