Gas + Bloating Herbal Tea

by Gaia Herbs

Gaia Herbs Gas + Bloating Tea is a unique herbal tea that helps sooth your digestive system and relieve mild and occasional gas and bloating. This formulation combines herbs like peppermint, caraway, licorice root and fennel.

Has anyone tried this and would they recommend it?
I've been looking for detoxing teas and this seems interesting! How often would you recommend drinking it for the best results?
Is this like weight lost tea?
Start your review of Gas + Bloating Herbal Tea!
Martinez, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This is one of my favorite ever herbal teas. I suffer from IBS and as a result, have constant stomach upset and gas pains. This tea calms my stomach and relieves the pain. The flavor is similar to black licorice due to the fennel- so if you don't like black licorice you may not like this tea. I love it, so that's an added bonus for me.
San Marcos , CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This red is a lifesaver. It naturally alleviates gas and bloating. I find myself drinking it preventably as well, before or after a meal that I know is bad news, I'll usually have this tea close by. Helps with digestion.
Trout Run , PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This tea is a God send. Seriously. With IBS, this has been such a helpful drink to alleviate the extra bloating.
Tampa, FL
Este te es muy bueno y trabaja bastante , se los recomiendo a todos , pruébenlo
Este te es muy bueno y trabaja bastante , se los recomiendo a todos , pruébenlo
Port Crane, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This stuff works so well! I actually love the flavor of tea and I'm glad it's herbal.
Vallejo, CA
I have not tried nor purchased this before. I have heard many good things about tbis so i must hop on this asap
Madison, WI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Gas + Bloating Herbal Tea uploaded by Donneisha D.
Dairy and I do not get along and sometimes the result of a bit of ice cream leaves me with an upset stomach and gas. I love that this tea relieves these symptoms and tastes really great like a very light sweet licorice, in fact I enjoy the taste so much that I often have this tea after dinner and it is almost always on sale my local grocer which is a plus. This is one of the top go to teas in my cupboard!
Boulder , CO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This stuff actually works. It helps my bloating and my gas. I enjoy it very much.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...