BY GARY POPPINS, INC.

Find Snack Mix at Target.com! Gary Poppins Caramel Seeds 5.5 oz see more...

Justine A.
1960 reviews
I loved this tri flavor popcorn. I found at Marshalls for 2.99 and bought 2. It is really delicious. I am a big fan of cheese popcorn and caramel corn together. And I love kettle corn as well.
Shawnta W.
Dayton , OH
I picked this up in the Target clearance section for 2.78. I think this is in line with other 3 blend popcorn flavors I've had. but I wouldn't normally pay almost 3 dollars for 5.5oz that's steep for me.