BY GAROFALO

Princess R.
Bloomington , Ca
This product is very pricey they have it at my grocery store I bought it just because I wanted to try it but due to the price I will not purchase again it was good but so is the regular brand I can live without it!
Nikki D.
Austin, TX
This is actually really yummy food. My husband I have it on our weekly shopping list. Its good and nutritious but also safe and flavorful fr our kids, and the best part is it doesn't break the bank. The packaging has changed but it doesn't bother me.
Natalie G.
I always get this same one from Costco. It's really good and tastes pretty authentic to me