BY GAROFALO

The béchamel is one of the basic sauces from it derives the Mornay the Nantua and the Soubise. It comes from the name of its inventor the financier Louis De Béchameil Marquis of Nointel Master at the court of Luigi XIV and that was used in the kitchens of the Palace of Versailles. The Sun-King had a passion for the cookery and encouraged a group of gentlemen whom he gave the appellation of cordons bleus and the blue band symbol of the order of chivalry in order to test new recipes for original and refined dishes. Features Elicoidali Pasta Suitable for Vegetarians Dimension - 15.83 x 9.53 x 14.39 in. Item Weight - 20 lbs. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Danielle R.
Deerfield Bch, FL
To me, pasta was always just been pasta. (I know! Don't kill me.) Whether it was Barilla, the generic brand, or whatever brand served up in any basic restaurant, it all tasted the same. I admit different pasta shapes (like farfalle vs bowties vs campanelle) carry varying textures and therefore, a different tone to each dish, but it never mattered much to me.

This brand though....delish. I had one bite and immediately noted the different taste and texture in comparision to most other pasta brands. I finally understand the allure and significant superiority in cooking pasta al dente. It tastes firm, fresh, and almost has a flavor of its own. Not all pasta is created equal! I will definitely never buy Barilla, or even De Cecco, again.
Rita G.
Los Angeles, CA
Foodie Expert
I wish I could give this pasta more stars! This is what high quality, homemade pasta tastes like. I loved this with my grandma's recipe of half Alfredo and half pesto sauce, it was delicious
Mary O.
Allen, TX
This pasta is delicious! Great quality and super tasty will definitely purchase this product again! My family enjoys eating pasta!
Yanira C.
Muy buena pasta con una buena salsa de tomate quedan riquisimas fáciles y prácticas de cocinar para esos momentos de poco tiempo
Christee G.
Willingboro, NJ
Foodie Expert
This brand is delish the most important thing to me to buy it is amazing it can eat this whole week
BRIDGET B.
Montreal , Quebec
My new favourite pasta! It has the best texture ( not squishy)
and is great served hot or in pasta salad. I find it less starchy than many other brands. Unfortunately, I've only ever seen it at Costco.