BY GARNIER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

A brightening & rejuvenating night cream. With a hydrating, non-greasy formula. Enriched with stimulating caffeine & grape anti-oxidants. Helps regenerate skin cells overnight & combat fatigued skin. Strengthens skins resistance to daily aggressors. Reveals a fresher, sleeker, brighter & younger looking complexion.

• Is this night cream a good preventative night cream for w...1 Answers
  • I have naturally oily skin so this cream I put on before ...1 Answers
  • is this just a moisturizer or is this also anti wrinkle/ ...3 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "So hydrating. Not greasy at all. Wonderful as a moisturizer . Not much results in the anti aging department but amazing for soft smooth skin" in 57 reviews
Eveyln T.
Ludington , MI
Garnier Anti-Fatigue Ultra Lift Miracle Sleeping Cream (night cream) keeps my skin nicely hydrated from application until my morning skincare routine. This is a great quality product at a great price. It is very effective, leaving you with well hydrated skin in the morning, making your morning routine a breeze. The product does not have a very thick consistency but still delivers surprisingly excellent results. It has a light and fresh barely there fragrance. I definitely recommend this to anyone looking for an easily affordable night cream with noticeable hydrating and skin firming properties.
Lyric B.
calgary
This stuff is awesome!!!!! I have super dry skin and it was so effective in hydrating! The packaging is awesome a really strong glass pot! It was gentle but made my skin so smooth! I would recommend to anyone suffering with dry or irritation of the skin
Sydney C.
I love it! This product makes my face look a lot brighter and more alive rather than dull and tired. It’s easy to apply and comfortable to sleep with. Most night creams are heavy and make me feel greasy but not this. My only complaint is the price
Shera P.
Longwood
This stuff was awful! I was very hopeful for this product since it’s a lot cheaper than the stuff I had been using but this is not good for my sensitive skin. After a couple weeks of use I developed white little bumps by my eyes. After discontinuing use the bumps disappeared. Do not recommend!
Misela H.
Fort Worth , TX
Great product that does what it says. It gives you a great feeling on your skin and after a few uses you can see the differences on your skin.

Also super accessible because it’s sold most drugstores as well as inexpensive.
Leanne O.
Kingsport, TN
It smells great and does give a great dewy glow to my skin but I was a little disappointed in the end results but all in all for a drug store brand cream it worked well enough and was a decent buy
Cors 💜.
Wappingers Falls, NY
One thing I love about this product is that it never fails me every time I use it.been using this for years now.and since then it’s one of my fave night cream. I love when I wake up in the morning and my face is radiant and fresh and not dry even on winter time. Great product.
Crystal M.
Gilbert, AZ
I like this. Igor cream but it’s not one of my favorites. Don’t get me wrong, it does seem to work so no complaints really. I just prefer a few other brands over this one. There is a little room for improvement. But it’s a good value for the price.
Kelsey P.
Dunmore, PA
I love this cream. It goes on so light and smooth. It makes my skin feel clean and not heavy, thick, or greasy. This is my favorite cream and I highly recommend it!
Alexa A.
I love this moisturizer so much! It does such a good job at keeping my skin soft and less dry. It isn’t that expensive and it really is effective. If you don’t already have a good moisturizer I would definitely invest in this one!
misty s.
Huntington, WV
is this just a moisturizer or is this also anti wrinkle/ anti aging?
Tonya H.
Who has tried this? What are your thoughts?
Ashlaae M.
New Zealand, NZ
Hi there, I've just purchased this product and I was just wondering before I try it has anyone used this before and how were your results?
Sara K.
I've had bad experiences with night creams irritating my skin, especially on sensitive spots like under my eyes or around the base of my nose. Has anyone had any sensitivity issues with this product?
kelly w.
I have naturally oily skin so this cream I put on before bed and my skin doesn't feel greesy when I get up and it feels so soft and smooth my skin feels lovley. Would definitely recommend.