BY GARNIER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

A brightening & rejuvenating night cream. With a hydrating, non-greasy formula. Enriched with stimulating caffeine & grape anti-oxidants. Helps regenerate skin cells overnight & combat fatigued skin. Strengthens skins resistance to daily aggressors. Reveals a fresher, sleeker, brighter & younger looking complexion.

• Is this night cream a good preventative night cream for w...1 Answers
  • I have naturally oily skin so this cream I put on before ...1 Answers
  • is this just a moisturizer or is this also anti wrinkle/ ...3 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "So hydrating. Not greasy at all. Wonderful as a moisturizer . Not much results in the anti aging department but amazing for soft smooth skin" in 57 reviews
Eveyln T.
Ludington , MI
Garnier Anti-Fatigue Ultra Lift Miracle Sleeping Cream (night cream) keeps my skin nicely hydrated from application until my morning skincare routine. This is a great quality product at a great price. It is very effective, leaving you with well hydrated skin in the morning, making your morning routine a breeze. The product does not have a very thick consistency but still delivers surprisingly excellent results. It has a light and fresh barely there fragrance. I definitely recommend this to anyone looking for an easily affordable night cream with noticeable hydrating and skin firming properties.
Sydney C.
I love it! This product makes my face look a lot brighter and more alive rather than dull and tired. It’s easy to apply and comfortable to sleep with. Most night creams are heavy and make me feel greasy but not this. My only complaint is the price
Cors 💜.
Wappingers Falls, NY
One thing I love about this product is that it never fails me every time I use it.been using this for years now.and since then it’s one of my fave night cream. I love when I wake up in the morning and my face is radiant and fresh and not dry even on winter time. Great product.
Lyric B.
calgary
This stuff is awesome!!!!! I have super dry skin and it was so effective in hydrating! The packaging is awesome a really strong glass pot! It was gentle but made my skin so smooth! I would recommend to anyone suffering with dry or irritation of the skin
Shera P.
Longwood
This stuff was awful! I was very hopeful for this product since it’s a lot cheaper than the stuff I had been using but this is not good for my sensitive skin. After a couple weeks of use I developed white little bumps by my eyes. After discontinuing use the bumps disappeared. Do not recommend!
Alexa A.
I love this moisturizer so much! It does such a good job at keeping my skin soft and less dry. It isn’t that expensive and it really is effective. If you don’t already have a good moisturizer I would definitely invest in this one!
Magdalena M.
Love it! It got mixed reviews from friends ad mason reviewers but for my skin it would lovely. Not too heavy but definitely moisture rich!! I would definitely buy this again and highly recommend as an affordable night cream!
Misela H.
Fort Worth , TX
Great product that does what it says. It gives you a great feeling on your skin and after a few uses you can see the differences on your skin.

Also super accessible because it’s sold most drugstores as well as inexpensive.
caswift S.
Gilbert, AZ
It’s too thick and oily feeling when I first put it on. Feels heavy. Just wanted a basic night time cream and picked it up at Target because the price wasn’t too bad. My skin did feel nice in the morning though.
Kylie C.
Ashland, KY
This is a great product. I’ve used it multiple times and it helps with my dry skin. It has given me tighter skin and a more radiant glow. I will definitelet be purchasing this product again. I love it :)
misty s.
Huntington, WV
is this just a moisturizer or is this also anti wrinkle/ anti aging?
Tonya H.
Who has tried this? What are your thoughts?
Possui sal em sua composição!?
Lexi H.
Edmond, OK
I have dry sensitive skin, would this be a good product for me?
Loreal S.
Pontiac, MI
Is this night cream a good preventative night cream for wrinkles?