BY GARNIER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

A brightening & rejuvenating night cream With a hydrating non-greasy formula Enriched with stimulating caffeine & grape anti-oxidants Helps regenerate skin cells overnight & combat fatigued skin Strengthens skin s r

• Is this night cream a good preventative night cream for wrinkles?1 Answers
  • I have naturally oily skin so this cream I put on before bed and ...1 Answers
  • is this just a moisturizer or is this also anti wrinkle/ anti agi...3 Answers
samantha r.
Vineland, NJ
I don't know why I bought this as I have never found Garnier face products suitable for me but I saw it heavily discounted and thought why not? It is not for me. My skin is dry to normal and I am 40+ but it was too much for my skin. It is greasy and causes blockages. The smell is also too much, it is sickly fruity/floral like all their products and I hate it because it lingers. I won't use on my face again, just keeping it for décolleté or back of my hands area which is what happens with all creams I buy and don't like. It is a thicker green cream which goes on easily but it never seems to "soak in" and leaves a heavy filmy coating to my skin - hate that feeling.
Danny S.
Egg Hbr Twp, NJ
I kept getting dry skin on my cheeks, accompanied by WRINKLES, so I went to Target to check out their "night" moisturizing creams so I could find a nice, thick product before I end up with any more problems. I bought every product that said "young" or "youthful" or "wrinkles" or "firming". $200 later, Garnier is my go-to. I wake up with my face looking brighter, I don't notice any more wrinkles, and the wrinkles I had before aren't noticeable anymore. I use this product every day, and I recommend it to anyone who tells me how good I look.
Angelica N.
Silverdale, WA
I use this product only at night but sometimes in the morning when I wake up a few minutes before I start my make up routine usually when I put it on the night before I don't need to put it on in the morning because my face is moisturize an I use this product only at night but sometimes in the morning when I wake up a few minutes before I start my make up routine usually when I put it on the night before I don't need to put it on in the morning because my face is moisturized enough.
Claire J.
Whitakers, NC
I've been using this day cream for what feels like forever. it's a true staple for me. It never breaks out my slightly oily combination skin, while being adequately hydrating and softening. I really love the fruity scent and lightweight, non-greasy texture.

The only reason I'm not giving this five stars is because it comes in a pot. I would very much prefer if it came in a tube or pump container, as this is more hygienic and keeps the vitamins and enriching ingredients fresh.
Debra H.
Naples, Me
I really like the Garnier products. They smell lovely which is also nice where you're wearing this to bed.

this doesn't have the best ingredients that I would prefer to wear on my face at night. I prefer a lightweight affordable day cream and prefer to sink my paycheck into intense skincare when I'll be he to let my face marinade in them. This is a great affordable option though
Valerie D.
Albuquerque, NM
I'm only 20 years old but I do have some very dry under eye area and cheeks. I notice it more when I have makeup on. It starts to get cakey and makes some weird lines at the bottom. I bought this and started using it before makeup, and it did wonders. It helped my makeup last longer. I stopped using it because I couldn't find it in any store close to me :/
Evgeniya K.
Brooklyn, NY
I used garnier Skin Renew Radiance Moisture Cream 1.7oz, Anti-Aging and I loved it. I've been using it for 8 years. In Russia, then in USA. And a year and a half ago Garnier probably stopped producing it. No other products made by Garnier that I tried through the next year works with my skin. Or may be I'm getting older and need something more serious.
Ashley B.
I think this product is a goo moisturizer but is did not do anything for the wrinkles especially around my eye. I also did not enjoy the smell of it. When i am putting something on my face i would like for it to be unscented. I think if someone is out there just looking for a moisturizer then this is ok, but i do not see an anti-aging difference
Kari B.
Franklinville, NJ
Garnier Youthful Radiance Night Facial Cream is a great product. It smells great, and is silky smooth on skin. I wake up with soft, smooth, silky, baby like skin, and I make sure I apply everynight. I use with my nighty routine and it has helped my skin glow! I have no complaints for this product at all! Great skin care product!
laurie o.
Egg Harbor Township, NJ
I got this at my local CVS. I was hesitant of buying it because all these products promise the same thing. But it was cheap, so not really a big loss. After a few weeks of using it, I noticed my face was smoother and brighter. It added a glow to my face. Will definitely recommend it if you're trying to get a natural glow.
misty s.
Huntington, WV
is this just a moisturizer or is this also anti wrinkle/ anti aging?
Tonya H.
Who has tried this? What are your thoughts?
Ashlaae M.
New Zealand, NZ
Hi there, I've just purchased this product and I was just wondering before I try it has anyone used this before and how were your results?
Sara K.
I've had bad experiences with night creams irritating my skin, especially on sensitive spots like under my eyes or around the base of my nose. Has anyone had any sensitivity issues with this product?
kelly w.
I have naturally oily skin so this cream I put on before bed and my skin doesn't feel greesy when I get up and it feels so soft and smooth my skin feels lovley. Would definitely recommend.