BY GARNIER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

A brightening & rejuvenating night cream With a hydrating non-greasy formula Enriched with stimulating caffeine & grape anti-oxidants Helps regenerate skin cells overnight & combat fatigued skin Strengthens skin s r

• Is this night cream a good preventative night cream for wrinkles?1 Answers
  • I have naturally oily skin so this cream I put on before bed and ...1 Answers
  • is this just a moisturizer or is this also anti wrinkle/ anti agi...3 Answers
Cors 💜.
Wappingers Fl, NY
One thing I love about this product is that it never fails me every time I use it.been using this for years now.and since then it’s one of my fave night cream. I love when I wake up in the morning and my face is radiant and fresh and not dry even on winter time. Great product.
Krista M.
This is one of the best face radiating mask out there! It cleared up my skin within two uses also helps with dryness and oily as I have combination skin. It is affordable and they also have other amazing products that I highly recommend.
caswift S.
Gilbert
It’s too thick and oily feeling when I first put it on. Feels heavy. Just wanted a basic night time cream and picked it up at Target because the price wasn’t too bad. My skin did feel nice in the morning though.
Kylie C.
Ashland, KY
This is a great product. I’ve used it multiple times and it helps with my dry skin. It has given me tighter skin and a more radiant glow. I will definitelet be purchasing this product again. I love it :)
Ellie M.
Denver
I love this product and all of its wonders my face looks so youthful after every use. I use a lot of make up and this product helps keep the face looking young and it helps apply any sort of make up very easily
Emmie H.
Summerville, SC
Valerie J.
ontario ca
Love this product! It’s a great travel size and goes with me on trips! I can count on it to help me feel smooth and refreshed after wearing at night. Easy to remove and smells good!
Chavely  C.
Hazleton , PA
Leaves my skin soft, silky, smooth, I make sure I apply every night. Love it. It works. Good value got mines at Walmart. Would recommend for someone that’s looking for soft hydrating silky baby soft skin
Jennifer D.
I liked this one. The smell wasn't to bad and it felt refreshing on my skin. It helped for me a little bit but not a tremendous amount, however I don't expect mericals on a budget.
Tracy C.
El Paso, TX
I’ve been using this product the last week and I typically have really dry skin and this moisturizer has definitely helped. I also you it before applying foundation
misty s.
Huntington, WV
is this just a moisturizer or is this also anti wrinkle/ anti aging?
Tonya H.
Who has tried this? What are your thoughts?
Ashlaae M.
New Zealand, NZ
Hi there, I've just purchased this product and I was just wondering before I try it has anyone used this before and how were your results?
Sara K.
I've had bad experiences with night creams irritating my skin, especially on sensitive spots like under my eyes or around the base of my nose. Has anyone had any sensitivity issues with this product?
kelly w.
I have naturally oily skin so this cream I put on before bed and my skin doesn't feel greesy when I get up and it feels so soft and smooth my skin feels lovley. Would definitely recommend.