Garnier Whole Blends™ Vanilla Milk & Papaya Extracts Moisturizing Conditoiner uploaded by Carrie B.

BY GARNIER

Moisturizing conditioner nourishes with lightweight moisture

Our hydrating, creamy Moisturizing Conditioner formula blooms with a sweet, indulgent scent of vanilla & papaya, bringing to life our wholesome care that moisturizes and softens dry hair, exclusively at Walmart.

Results:

With every wash, reveal nourished hair that is conditioned with supple hydration.

How to Use:

After shampooing, apply a generous amount of conditioner to hair from root to tip. Gently work through hair, then rinse.

Aqua / Water / Eau Cetearyl Alcohol Dipalmitoylethyl Hydroxyethylmonium Methosulfate Quaternium-80 Glyceryl Stearate Limonene Linalool Vanilla Planifolia Fruit Extract Propylene Glycol Carica Papaya Fruit Extract / Papaya Fruit Extract Cetrimonium Chloride Citric Acid Citronellol Potassium Sorbate Hexyl Cinnamal Glycerin Parfum / Fragrance

Marcie M.
Attalla , AL
Garnier Whole Blends shampoos and conditioners are a really good drugstore brand. If you use coupons, you can buy a bottle for $1 or less. They leave your hair silky, smooth, healthy and clean. The scent is amazing too!
Sadie W.
Luxemburg, WI
I love this conditioner so much. Other than working amazing on my hair and helping me get through my hair, it smells so beyond awesome. It’s a very reasonable price, for the amount you get in each bottle. I recommend it to anyone who struggles with curly and messy hair that needs a good conditioner.
Amy M.
Knoxville, TN
I was actually really disappointed when I tried this product. I was super excited to try it and i did not like it at all. It was really thick and made my hair feel sticky like. It made it feel more dry than what it was to begin with. I will not buy it again and I would not suggest to others.
Lacey S.
Bartonville, IL
This is great as a substitute conditioner. I typically try and keep two kinds on hand and switch them out every few shampoos. It's not heavy and doesn't leave your hair feeling greasy. Gets the knots out and leaves my hair shiny. Smells amazing!
Nicole S.
This product is great! I highly recommend to anyone that is looking! Great product to use and the value and quality are great. It’s easy and affordable. My friends love it and I love it so you should go and buy it (: !
Wendy G.
Clearwater, FL
The scent is amazing. Long lasting and provides hydration to my sculpt. It’s best for dry sculpts,compared to others I say this is the best since it’s gentle on your sculpt and it gives your hair smelling so good.
Kaitlyn G.
Montgomery, AL
Easy to use. Made for everyone. I love the versatility. I highly recommend to everyone. At least give it a try. Highly comparable to other brands and very affordable to all persons. I love mine it’s perfect.
Emmie H.
Summerville, SC
I am always on the go and looking for products that can get me to where I wanna be. I always have this in my go to bag and for the price, you can’t go wrong! I recommend you go out and get it today! 10 out of 10!
Nancy Adriana V.
saint pauls, NC
I absolutely love this conditioner! I finally found it at Wal Mart! It’s not super heavy so I don’t feel like it weighs my hair down, and my daughter loves the smell, she has curly hair so weightless is def a plus!
carolina r.
Raleigh, North Carolina
the best leaves my hair with a shine to a rich smell I love I recommend the number one....the best leaves my hair with a shine to a rich smell I love I recommend the number one
Carrie B.
Clearfield, KY
Has anyone else used this? And how do you like it?