Garnier Whole Blends™ Smoothing Conditioner With Coconut Oil & Cocoa Butter Extracts

BY GARNIER #22 in Conditioner

Smoothing conditioner tames & controls frizzy hair

Our velvety formula, blooms with an exotic fragrance of coconut oil & cocoa butter, bringing to life our wholesome care that nourishes hair and tames frizz & flyaways.

Also available in 22 oz.

How to Use:

After shampooing, apply a generous amount of conditioner to hair from root to tip. Gently work through hair, then rinse. For extra care, discover our Smoothing leave-in treatments.

Aqua / Water / Eau Cetearyl Alcohol Behentrimonium Chloride Amodimethicone Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil Potassium Hydroxide Glycerin Trideceth-6 Aloe Barbadensis / Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice Cocos Nucifera Oil / Coconut Oil Theobroma Cacao Seed Butter / Cocoa Seed Butter Isopropyl Alcohol Citric Acid Phenoxyethanol Cetrimonium Chloride Benzoic Acid Ci 17200 / Red 33 Caramel Parfum / Fragrance Linalool Coumarin Limonene

• Has anyone tried this line? Where can you usually find or buy the...1 Answers
  • I am looking for a drug store conditioner, that has salon quality...1 Answers
  • I have super curly/kinky hair that's super thick. Is this a good ...3 Answers
Kali R.
Huntingdon, PA
This conditioner was good, but nothing special. I like a lot of moisture from conditioner, but this seemed to make my hair greasy even if I only used a little. This isn’t usually a problem I have because my hair is so thick and curly.I prefer the Garnier Whole Blends™ Honey Treasures Repairing Conditioner.
Taylor S.
Longwood, FL
I absolutely love the smell of this conditioner. I love how adorable it is and how it makes my hair feel. Great ingredients and makes the hair feel and look amazing. I highly recommend this product and will be repurchasing it. You can find this at Walmart and target.
Kayla D.
American fork, UT
The  Affordable conditioner is soothing and brings you to a coconut paradise and last even when you get out of the shower.  the smell is great but as for the quality of the conditioner itself  As much as I love the scent and the attempt to go more organic, it definitely is still Garnier, and the quality doesn't stand out and leave a lasting impression. If you are going to buy drugstore conditioner I would recommend this as it is more organic and better for the health of your hair vs. typically options.
Nicci J.
Girard , OH
Left our hair feeling amazing for a good price and I recommend it to anyone I used it for color treated hair and just regular hair has a wonderful scent and it compares to higher end products just the same for a lesser price
Christina A.
San Antonio, TX
I love this product! Coconut is my favorite scent and coconut oil is extremely great for your hair so I got double the benifits. The fact that it has coconut oil is great because it leaves my hair so smooth and it really treats it for its frizz too.
Marcie M.
Davison , MI
The smell was awesome and does stay with you, however I felt like I needed to use a lot in order to get smooth , tangle free hair. It was a thinner consistency than I prefer, all in all it’s ok for fine hair.
Lauren G.
This stuff is paraben free so of course I’m giving it five stars. I’m a sucker for natural products. Makes your hair feel so unbelievably soft. I absolutely love it along with the shampoo. You should try it!!
Alexis S.
Super good and moisturizing for the hair! Especially for my curls, I know it's a hair don't though, i sometimes leave it in as leave-in conditioner. I am just in love with the way it smells!
Evelyn M.
New York
LOVE THIS!!!! It helps with my frizzy hair, smells amazing and softened my hair making it feel like silk. I’ve noticed this helped me regain more shine to my hair and overtime erasing damage to my hair.
CERA B.
Beeville , TX
I love this conditioner. I use it after I shampoo my hair and it makes my hair feel so good and soft. It is safe for color treated hair, because I like to color my hair often and my color still looks amazing after I use this.
Eliza S.
Manhattan, KS
I have super curly/kinky hair that's super thick. Is this a good moisturizing conditioner??
Priyanka S.
Is this silicone free?
rachel a.
Woodhaven, NY
I am looking for a drug store conditioner, that has salon quality. I found this at my local grocery store at a great price so i snagged it up. Does it really tame the frizz? And what is the after smell? How does it leave your hair feeling?
Nikki L.
Has anyone tried this line? Where can you usually find or buy them? How is it compared to the other natural brands? Is it sulfate and paraben free? Is it all natural?