Garnier Whole Blends™ Refreshing 2-in-1 Shampoo & Conditioner With Green Apple & Green Tea Extracts uploaded by Stacy S.Garnier Whole Blends™ Refreshing 2-in-1 Shampoo & Conditioner With Green Apple & Green Tea Extracts uploaded by Erica G.

BY GARNIER

Refreshing shampoo revitalizes and boosts shine

Our invigorating formula, blooms with a fresh, crisp fragrance of green apple & green tea, bringing to life our wholesome care that revitalizes hair and boosts shine.

How to Use:

Massage into wet hair, lather and rinse thoroughly. Follow with our Refreshing conditioner. For extra shine & softness, discover our Refreshing 5-in-1 leave-in treatment.

Aqua / Water / Eau Sodium Laureth Sulfate Citric Acid Cocamidopropyl Betaine Glycerin Sodium Hydroxide Sodium Chloride Peg-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract Aloe Barbadensis / Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice Sodium Acetate Isopropyl Alcohol Maltodextrin Pyrus Malus Extract / Apple Fruit Extract Polyquaternium-10 Hexylene Glycol Sodium Benzoate Salicylic Acid Parfum / Fragrance Hexyl Cinnamal.

Gabriella L.
New Hyde Park, NY
I like this shampoo because it smells amazing, but I'm not sure if it's nourishing enough for my hair. I have split ends and really long hair and I make sure to always concentrate conditioner on my ends. I don't feel like this conditioner really helped my ends at all and my hair kind of felt dry after I used it. But it smells so good that my friends asked what perfume or lotion I was wearing a day after I used this stuff, so I do appreciate that the scent is fabulous. I don't know that I would purchase again though.
Daniela A.
Lakeland, FL
Finally a shampoo that my sister loves!!!!!! This shampoo is gentle to use every day. It's leaves your hair with a nice shine. There is no residue feeling from this shampoo. It lathes extremely well, so you are not having to use a lot of shampoo. I like that the shampoo alone leaves my hair nice and soft. I have fine straight hair and my sister has the wild curly hair. We both use the shampoo and love the way it leaves our hair. The apple scent is heavenly. The shampoo is well worth it. It's usable on all hair types.
Thacia S.
College Place, WA
The best thing about the Garnier Whole Blend's Green Apple and Green Tea Extracts 2 in 1 shampoo is the smell of it! I think it's really nice but 2 in 1 shampoos aren't my thing. It still does earn it's 5 star rating though because for a 2 in 1, it is one of the best quality ones on the market. Definitely pick one up next time you're able to!
Andrea P.
Baldwin Park
This shampoo and conditioner smells really good lathers really good this one I recommend you massage really good and let sit for a minute or two so all the oils can really sink in it's awesome for both dry and oily hair it overall just makes your hair really healthy and helps it grow by healing the spiltends
Esme S.
This shampoo works really well with thin hair and hair that is not corse. Hair that is thick and corse does not agree with this product. It leaves your hair dry after and feeling a bit stringy. Although my friend with thinner hair loves this products and uses it all the time.
Jackie V.
Blaine, TN
I love the smell and I live that it's 2 in 1 so I don't have to wash and rinse twice. And it actually does what it's suppose to do! It last a little while but not as long as a normal bottle of shampoo and conditioner would.  But it's worth it and the price isn't bad
Petra S.
Haslett, MI
Garnier Whole Blends Green Apple & Green Tea Extracts Shampoo & Conditioner is an excellent product that leaves my hair super soft. It is one of the best I have used.  My scalp gets oily and this shampoo is excellent. I would definitely buy it again.
Madison B.
Arlington ma
As I always start my review, I have thick curly hair and it's hard to find a good conditioner that moisturizes and locks in Curls and keep it refreshed. See conditioners are important , this ones my favorite. I would recommend buying. About once a week I drench my hair was this product in deep condition
Emily S.
Estero , FL
Very refreshing On my hair! I love using this after a day in the pool because it makes my ends feel extremely hydrated! Not many can accomplish this so I'm blown away. Great price and even better packaging!
Stacy S.
I got these shampoo and conditioner foil packets as a sample to test out. My first impression is great I absolutely love the green apple smell in both of these. The shampoo is a clear formula. I love how great the shampoo lathered into my hair. I would definitely buy these at the store when I run out of my current shampoo and conditioner. I love how they are a natural blend.