BY GARNIER

Tested on Sensitive Scalp, Gently moisturizes and softens
Our Garnier Whole Blends gentle conditioner formula blooms with the powdery-soft fragrance of Oat Milk & Rice Cream, bringing to life our wholesome, nourishing care for weightless hair.
Results:
Reveal soft hair that is weightlessly hydrated and conditioned

* When using the Garnier Whole Blends Gentle system of shampoo & conditioner.

1067914 Ps Aqua / Water / Eau Cetyl Alcohol Peg-180 Elaeis Guineensis Oil / Palm Oil Hydroxyethylcellulose Dodecene Sodium Hydroxide Sodium Benzoate Avena Sativa Kernel Extract / Oat Kernel Extract Poloxamer 407 Limonene Benzoic Acid Benzyl Salicylate Benzyl Alcohol Linalool Xanthan Gum Isopropyl Myristate Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice Isostearyl Alcohol Myristyl Alcohol Cetrimonium Chloride Cetyl Esters Bht Citric Acid Potassium Sorbate Lauryl Peg/Ppg-18/18 Methicone Coumarin Hexyl Cinnamal Oryza Sativa Starch / Rice Starch Parfum / Fragrance F.I.L #D211706/3

Alisha D.
Battle Creek, MI
I got 3 sample pouches of both the Garnier Whole Blends Oat Delicacy Shampoo & Conditioner. What I like about the conditioner is that its paraben free & that it contains oat milk & rice cream extracts. It definitely smells REALLY good & left my hair feeling very clean. What I didn't like was that it felt like it dried my hair out more than my usual Shampoo & conditioner. It claims to soothe, hydrate & protect my hair but I felt like it could've done just a little bit better at those things. After using the conditioner I had to use quite a bit of detangler to make my hair feel soft & manageable. That is why I rated 3 stars. I like the idea of these being healthier & gentler on my already dried out hair, and had high expectations & high hopes it would be perfect for my hair but unfortunately it didn't measure up 😥😕
naf C.
What I like about this conditioner is the fact that it actually foams really well, unlike other conditioners. It is also gentle and harmless on my hair. The one downside is that it excessively dries out my hair and scalp (I can even feel my hair getting dry in the shower while I applied this conditioner). It cleanse really well but it completely removes all the oil from the scalp and hair. I look for a shampoo product that won't dry my hair or scalp but would give adequate moisturizer. Unfortunately, it didn't do that for my thick hair. The amount of sample however was good enough, unlike other conditioners where I need to use ton of it to even make it foam or have it covering all my hair. So I recommend it to people who want to get rid of their oily hair or scalp. I received a sample of this product and all opinions are 100% my own.
Kristina N.
Thomaston , CT
I received a sample of this Garnier Whole Blends - Gentle Conditioner Oat Delicacy complimentary from PINCHme. The first thing I noticed was how wonderful and refreshing the long lasting scent was. It reminds me of a clean, floral scent. The consistency was just right and had a milky texture to it. It is silky and easy to distrubte. My hair feels extremely clean and soft after using. It is much more silky and hydrated but not weighed down or oily. I also love that this conditioner is paraban free and gentle on the hair.
Marcie M.
Davison , MI
This is an awesome shampoo and conditioner. I really love the scent, garnier always has the best smelling products. The shampoo lathers very nicely, makes me hair feel very clean and soft , and rinses out good. The conditioner is a great consistency, helps me curly hair not to be so tangled. This is an affordable product, I was able to try a free sample from Pinchme, and I love it .
Olivia M.
I received a free sample for this product. The liquid had a slight scent to it that was refreshing, but because the sample was for one time use and so it was hard to really see a difference between my normal conditioner and this conditioner. The one large thing I noticed after using this product happened after my hair dried, from my shower. My hair was so silky smooth and that has not happened in a while with the current conditioner I use. If I received a larger sample and could make a more informed decision, I would probably end up buying this product.
Toni Marie D.
Vallejo, CA
I received this product sample from pinchme. I have tried a Garnier product before so I'm excited when I received these samples of conditioner with Oat Delicacy. The conditioner is amazing, it isn't to hard or abrasive on my hair and gets it very clean. It also helps to detangle, moisturizer and makes hair manageable.. they have added oat milk and rice extracts to conditio and keep your hair delicate and frizz free. I do recommend this product.
Cris D.
CIRCLE PINES, MN
I had to purchase a full size bottle of this conditioner after receiving a sample from Pinch Me.  Not only do I love the smell, but it makes my hair feel so silky and healthy.  I have very dry, but also very fine hair, which makes finding a suitable conditioner difficult.  The Oat delicacy is moisturizing, but doesn't weigh my hair down.  It was super easy to comb my hair afterwards too, no tangles!  I will recommend this conditioner to all of my friends and family!
Amber W.
Springtown, TX
I liked this conditioner and shampoo I received in the mail. The shampoo wasn't too harsh for my curly hair. The conditioner and shampoo had a pleasantly sweet scent that wasn't overpowering. With a silky creamy consistency, the conditioner can be used as a leave in without being too heavy. Great for curly, thick, dry, natural and chemically treated hair.
Sonja A.
Maine
I received a sample of this in a PinchMe box and wasn’t impressed. The smell was decent but that was about it. After the shampoo left my hair feeling dry I was hoping the conditioner would bring the softness back to it, but I was sadly disappointed. The conditioner was so thin I needed way more than I would typically use. Then it did nothing by way of softening my hair. If anything it’s drier than it was. I usually enjoy Garnier hair products but this is one I will not be purchasing.
Sara T.
Helena
I got a free sample of this in the mail. While it smells delicious, it is probably not for me. I have very thick, long hair and this conditioner was not the greatest for my hair. The conditioner itself felt..thin almost. Like I wasn't using conditioner at all but shampoo. This hardly did anything for my hair and I had to condition a second time with my original conditioner. So if you have long and thick hair this is probably not the product for you.