BY GARNIER #21 in Hair Oil

Our Garnier Whole Blends paraben-free, indulgent hair oil formula blooms with a luxurious fragrance of Moroccan argan & camellia oils for hair. It absorbs instantly to restore moisture, shine & suppleness.

Buy on Target
Liza R.
Liza R.
Corp Christi, TX
Ran out of my old product so wanted to try something similar. When I picked up this product I read the benefits and thought they were great ingredients. So far things have been going good, seeing my recently colored hair stay healthy and shiny and the bonus is that it has a great scent!! Is a reasonable price point too.
lotus. b.
lotus. b.
buraydh
انا احب زيت الارقان انهو يجعل شعري ناعم الملمس ولاكن زيت الكاميليا تجعل شعري جاف وخشن الملمس وهذا يزعجني جدا ولاكن رائحته جيده ليسة سي😊

I love argan oil, it makes my hair soft texture, but camellia oil makes my hair dry and rough texture and this bothers me very much but its smell is good😊
Anna i.
Anna i.
Burnaby, BC
My favourite!!!!!! It leaves my hair feeling soft and nourished after i style my hair! The packaging is small, so it's good for traveling (100ml), but it can last a good amount of time because you don't need to use too much product! Not to mention, i always get compliments on the smell of my hair, it definitely is an exotic smelling blend!
Melanie L.
Melanie L.
Middlesboro, KY
I have extremely oily roots and dry ends so I was skeptical about trying this but the oil absorbs so quickly and is a dry oil, not greasy at all. My hair hasn't ever been this shiny! The scent is so wonderful as well. Will repurchase!
Michelle H.
Michelle H.
This is a great illuminating oil for dry hair! On the rare occasion I blow dry my hair, I put this over it to make it feel soft and give it a little shine!
Amra M.
Amra M.
Love the smell of this oil it's so soothing and soft. Obviously, with any type of oil it is greasy but not if you use the correct amount. I put 3 drops in the palm of my hand and spread it in between my fingers, then I run my fingers through my ends just to make them smoother. I love it and use it after every shower.
Giovanna P.
Giovanna P.
It's a excellent oil for your hair. The smell it's amazing and the price is very good. The hair stay with a beautiful shine.
Lakisha T.
Lakisha T.
Fredericksbrg, VA
Love this oil, it doesn't weigh my hair down or make it look greasy! I wear my natural curls and this oil really helps seal my ends and prevent frizz!
Kathryne W.
Kathryne W.
Wichita
As with all their products i juat love this stuff. Cant beat the price or the the smell. All organic and natural ingredients and makes my hair feel amazing
Georgia A.
Georgia A.
This product has been all time favorite to me! I have long and dry hair so I use two-three pumps of this amazing oil two or three times a day. It has the light perfumed smell and it gives my hair ultimate shine. Since this product, I don´t use any other. I will buy it again, and again, and again..:)