BY GARNIER #9 in Hair Oil

Our Garnier Whole Blends paraben-free, indulgent hair oil formula blooms with a luxurious fragrance of Moroccan argan & camellia oils for hair. It absorbs instantly to restore moisture, shine & suppleness.

Buy on Target
Liza R.
Corp Christi, TX
Ran out of my old product so wanted to try something similar. When I picked up this product I read the benefits and thought they were great ingredients. So far things have been going good, seeing my recently colored hair stay healthy and shiny and the bonus is that it has a great scent!! Is a reasonable price point too.
lotus. b.
buraydh
انا احب زيت الارقان انهو يجعل شعري ناعم الملمس ولاكن زيت الكاميليا تجعل شعري جاف وخشن الملمس وهذا يزعجني جدا ولاكن رائحته جيده ليسة سي😊

I love argan oil, it makes my hair soft texture, but camellia oil makes my hair dry and rough texture and this bothers me very much but its smell is good😊
Anna i.
Burnaby, BC
My favourite!!!!!! It leaves my hair feeling soft and nourished after i style my hair! The packaging is small, so it's good for traveling (100ml), but it can last a good amount of time because you don't need to use too much product! Not to mention, i always get compliments on the smell of my hair, it definitely is an exotic smelling blend!
Melanie L.
Middlesboro, KY
I have extremely oily roots and dry ends so I was skeptical about trying this but the oil absorbs so quickly and is a dry oil, not greasy at all. My hair hasn't ever been this shiny! The scent is so wonderful as well. Will repurchase!
Emma S.
Cape Girardeau
I loved using this oil on my hair. It kept it looking hydrated and was light weight and my hair loved it. It smells amazing and I would suggest it for anyone with dry hair or curly hair. I will buy this again for sure.
Turquoise H.
Sterling, CO
This is really good hair product. My walmart no longer carries it unfortunately. But it helps my hair keep it shine.
Nitika A.
This is a very nice product and I love using this and all my friends also loved it so I would recommend for every one to use it.
Diy R.
Newport,Wales
Love love love this stuff. My hair is naturally curly / wavy and frizzy if I don't use product. This is the one product I keep going back to. I've been using it for probably 2 years now? I love it. It smells good and smoothes my ends and flyaways. I put it in when my hair's wet then blowdry. Works great every time and helps keep my hair smooth and soft.
Joanna W.
Nuneaton, Warwickshire
I swear by this stuff. My hair loves it. It’s so smooth, shiny, and healthy. It also has started to grow so quickly since using it. I love it.
Salma B.
Birmingham, Birmingham
This is such a lovely hair oil and so affordable for what it is. I feel like it's made a massive difference to my hair
Courtney B.
Madison, GA
Would this be okay for oily hair?
Jessie P.
Moncton
Does it make the hair very shiney!!
Katelyn V.
How do u use this product?