BY GARNIER #23 in Hair Oil

Our Garnier Whole Blends paraben-free, indulgent hair oil formula blooms with a luxurious fragrance of Moroccan argan & camellia oils for hair. It absorbs instantly to restore moisture, shine & suppleness.

Buy on Target
Liza R.
Corp Christi, TX
Ran out of my old product so wanted to try something similar. When I picked up this product I read the benefits and thought they were great ingredients. So far things have been going good, seeing my recently colored hair stay healthy and shiny and the bonus is that it has a great scent!! Is a reasonable price point too.
lotus. b.
buraydh
انا احب زيت الارقان انهو يجعل شعري ناعم الملمس ولاكن زيت الكاميليا تجعل شعري جاف وخشن الملمس وهذا يزعجني جدا ولاكن رائحته جيده ليسة سي😊

I love argan oil, it makes my hair soft texture, but camellia oil makes my hair dry and rough texture and this bothers me very much but its smell is good😊
Anna i.
Burnaby, BC
My favourite!!!!!! It leaves my hair feeling soft and nourished after i style my hair! The packaging is small, so it's good for traveling (100ml), but it can last a good amount of time because you don't need to use too much product! Not to mention, i always get compliments on the smell of my hair, it definitely is an exotic smelling blend!
Melanie L.
Middlesboro, KY
I have extremely oily roots and dry ends so I was skeptical about trying this but the oil absorbs so quickly and is a dry oil, not greasy at all. My hair hasn't ever been this shiny! The scent is so wonderful as well. Will repurchase!
nikki c.
Warren, MI
Does not leave hair oily. Leaves it shiney and smooth and tames my frizz. Smells amazing and leaves my hair soft and manageable.
Ines A.
ariana,raoued
It works good :* and make the hair look shiny and healthy .... And it really smells suuuuuuper Goood :* !!
Tanya M.
Belcoo, Fermanagh
Gives a glossy gleam to the hair. Smooths fly aways and makes hair look subtle. Smells nice and is a good price point but can tend to look greasy if your not careful
Tiffany W.
Douglasville, GA
Love this stuff. I use it after I wash my hair. It’s very affordable. Leaves a nice shine on your hair. It doesn’t weigh your hair down. Great scent and long lasting
Danesha M.
Centralia, WA
Good price for a Hair oil- a little drop goes a long way! I just apply to ends a few times a week and it helps my hair stay smooth and limits fly always.
Micaela M.
i like the smell og the product it makes my hair really soft and silky. also it hydrates my hair. I love it.