BY GARNIER #21 in Hair Oil

Our Garnier Whole Blends paraben-free, indulgent hair oil formula blooms with a luxurious fragrance of Moroccan argan & camellia oils for hair. It absorbs instantly to restore moisture, shine & suppleness.

Buy on Target
Nathan W.
Nathan W.
manchester
I have fine hair and even the smallest amount of this product made my hair to oily, wouldn't use again.
Annika M.
Annika M.
Berlin
there is so much silicone in these! my bf used it and was pretty disappointed. he now uses brokkoliseedoil!
lotus. b.
lotus. b.
buraydh
انا احب زيت الارقان انهو يجعل شعري ناعم الملمس ولاكن زيت الكاميليا تجعل شعري جاف وخشن الملمس وهذا يزعجني جدا ولاكن رائحته جيده ليسة سي😊

I love argan oil, it makes my hair soft texture, but camellia oil makes my hair dry and rough texture and this bothers me very much but its smell is good😊
Deanna K.
Deanna K.
Caledonia, ON
My mom bought this and I tried it. I wasn't a huge fan of it because it seemed to be a bit too much on the greasy side for me. I don't like to be able to tell I have an oil in my hair. The smell is fabulous! I would recommend only using this product on wet/damp hair
Jade L.
Jade L.
Modesto
This makes your hair super soft and shiny ,it repairs damaged ends ,has a good scent to it ,and last long. I bought mine from Walmart . Tip: if you bleach your hair and don't like the way it feels just rub some into your hair and it should do it after a couple of uses .
Lache B.
Lache B.
Conway, SC
I don't hate this product but I don't absolutely love it the only bad thing about this product is it make sure hair like really oil he if you put like a little bit goes a very long way but now I see sometimes your hair might be oil you're still trying to add a little bit or you it's terrible if your hair is already oil leak but I'll see if you have like a really dry hair just go ahead and use it on your hair cause it's not gonna do anything but make it a little bit shiny but I love it
Tasoan A.
Tasoan A.
Toronto , ON
It's a decent product, I don't use it on my natural hair but I do use it on my weave and it leaves it with a nice shine. It's very affordable. I usually use either this or organix on my weave
Anastasiya K.
Anastasiya K.
It is fine for soothing you hair and getting it that silky touch, but compared to another brands there is a big room for an improvement.
Ellen Mae L.
Ellen Mae L.
My mom gave me this product. At first, I am loving the smell but after a few hours that it's been sitting on my hair, the strong scent of it gives me a headache. It's too overpowering. I hate that I got this reaction because it did wonders to my hair. It was perfect for my dry and dull hair. It gave shine and was silky smooth. If you're not prone to suffer headaches from cloying smell then give this product a try because it's actually pretty good.
Daniela M.
Daniela M.
Santa Barbara, CA
Protects the hair and serves enough to eliminate the open tips and frizz.I recommend it for hairs battered by heat and color treatments,provides shine and smoothness to the hair.