BY GARNIER #13 in Hair Oil

Our Garnier Whole Blends paraben-free, indulgent hair oil formula blooms with a luxurious fragrance of Moroccan argan & camellia oils for hair. It absorbs instantly to restore moisture, shine & suppleness.

Buy on Target
Keimy S.
San Antonio
I don’t like this product my hair was so sticky when i use this i don’t know why maybe my hair is not fit with product
Nathan W.
manchester
I have fine hair and even the smallest amount of this product made my hair to oily, wouldn't use again.
Annika M.
Berlin
there is so much silicone in these! my bf used it and was pretty disappointed. he now uses brokkoliseedoil!
Maria B.
Puerto la cruz
Espero poder pobres este producto , he probado los productos de esta línea de cuidado y son excelentes , estuve un tiempo utilizando y wao son buenísimos deja el cabello excelente
nikki c.
Warren, MI
Does not leave hair oily. Leaves it shiney and smooth and tames my frizz. Smells amazing and leaves my hair soft and manageable.
Danielle J.
Pingree Grove, IL
I used this product for a while and didn't really notice a difference with my hair. You have to be careful when using it because too much will easily make your hair look greasy.
Cassandra M.
It leaves my hair unbelievably soft. The only down side is that I'm sensitive to smell and this one is quite strong.
Heather M.
Nevada, MO
I love this for after I blow dry to tame my fly aways and add that extra shine. Plus it has a thin of nutrients in it. I could tell a difference!
Gabyy T.
i used this and i do like it. but it’s not one of my fav products. it smells really good and i gave it a 3 just cause i don’t use it much.
Collin B.
Denton
Smells nice, but just wasn’t the right product for me. Left my hair oily and my scalp dry