BY GARNIER #23 in Hair Oil

Our Garnier Whole Blends paraben-free, indulgent hair oil formula blooms with a luxurious fragrance of Moroccan argan & camellia oils for hair. It absorbs instantly to restore moisture, shine & suppleness.

Buy on Target
Mina C.
You can't beat the price for the quality of this product! Works better than similar more expensive products. During and since my pregnancy last year my hair has been really brittle and dry! I didn't get the stereotypical voluminous pregnancy hair and long nails like I always heard about. It has been a struggle to get my hair back to normal. I've read all sorts of reviews and tried several different products. I also didn't want to spend an arm and a leg on products. I took a chance on this oil, and the coordinating shampoo and conditioner, and it's paid off! In 2wks time, my hair health had greatly improved. Not only did the appearance improve, but breakage improved as well. Doesn't leave my hair oily and weighed down like other leave in oils and serums. Hair looks and feels healthy. This will now be a staple hair product that I'll make sure to repurchase!
*I want to note that I have fine thin hair. I usually stay away from heavy products that will cut down on any volume I may have. I need to salvage all the volume I can. So it's hard to find a good product like this at a good price too. If you have fine thin hair and having the same issues, this may be what you've been looking for as far as a leave in treament!
Mwanamke J.
Philadelphia, PA
I LOVE this oil! I know it’s not a natural oil but it makes my hair soft and shiny but never oily. I use this on the day I wash my hair and maybe once more before next wash day and it doesn’t leave me with any buildup. I wear my hair curly and straight and it’s great for both!!
Kim J.
Love love love loveeeeee
The whole blends line from gainer. Especially this scent, it makes my hair feel so nice and lightweight. Just smooth, not greasy or frizzy and it smells great. Not to mention they are so affordable and I will continue to purchase.
LeeAnn F.
Lexington, KY
I love this oil. I used it constantly when I had long long hair (that I have since chopped off, a decision that I regret immensely,) and it made my hair shiny, healthy and last longer between trims. It also smells great, and a little goes a long way.
Bambi B.
Delightful scent and leaves my hair so shiny! I just love this oil. I've started using it every day and noticed a reduction in split ends and flyaways. Be careful not to use too much though, it can make your hair too oily and look unclean.
Cortani W.
Mobile , AL
This worked well to keep my hair less frizzy. I don’t use this product very often. I️ have fine straight oily hair naturally. I️ only use I️t on the ends of my hair, not near the scalp! It’s smells nice and keeps everything sleek!
Cheryl S.
Los Lunas, NM
I love this for my hair. I’ve used a lot of different oils and this is the best for me. It always makes my hair feel and look amazing without making feel or look greasy. Plus it’s reasonable too! I would totally recommend!
Carolina P.
Ulysses, KS
I️ like using this hair oil on the tips of my hair on the days they’re feeling dry and need some extra hydration. I️ have very fine and thin hair so it takes a very small amount to get the desired look I want.
Adrienne N.
Waterloo, SC
I love this product because it has great pigment and it stays on well and also looks awesome! It doesn’t cost to terribly much and it will last you for a while. It’s good for on the go and to carry with you.
caitlin d.
Fort Worth
Gardner has never failed to exceed my expectations when it comes to their hair products like always just left my hair feeling nice smooth and hydrated definitely something I would pick up at the drugstore