BY GARNIER #9 in Hair Oil

Our Garnier Whole Blends paraben-free, indulgent hair oil formula blooms with a luxurious fragrance of Moroccan argan & camellia oils for hair. It absorbs instantly to restore moisture, shine & suppleness.

Buy on Target
Jocelyn H.
Haledon, NJ
I have just almost finished my second bottle of Oil Deep Nourish.My hair was so unmanageable and dry,after trying everything else,this was the only treatment that worked for me.Now you are saying it is dis-continued,I'm lost because I thought I had struck Gold when I found this oil nourish treatment.Now what do I do?Do you any left after the discontinue product that I may have one?I really would like to keep using this a little while longer while it's finally making my Hair feel like Hair.Very soft and smooth with a beautiful shine,that is what this oil treatment does for me,now you are pulling the plug on it,so sad,especially for me.
Tyler G.
i LIVE for this oil. it is the ONLY product i use onmy hair after the shower. after i towel dry my hair, sometimes is a little more wet then usual, but i put like 15-20 pumps of this oil in my hair and let it soak it up. that is all i do. when my hair is dry, it leaves my hair so soft and shiny.
also, i only put so much cause i have thick curly hair and its so dry from all the damage from dying and bleaching. so, that is just an FYI.
Ana Carolina O.
Kenilworth, IL
It’s a really good product and it really let my hair hydrated and soft. The smell is very good... I have a oily hair on top and really dry, damaged and split ends in the end of the hair so I just use in the end I noticed a great result after 3 weeks using after wash my hair. If you have a dry hair on top of your had you can use a little there.
Alyssa H.
I am surprised that I liked this product. I expected it to make my hair oily and it doesn’t at all- and I use it very liberally. When my hair is damp, i use it to condition, but also detangle my hair and it works great! I have also used it to help combat frizziness. It is now part of my normal haircare routine.
amelia B.
acme
Love this product, it makes my hair super super soft!! It also makes my hair look sleek, shiny, and very healthy. I picked this product up at the hair salon, but I’m sure it’s available at Walmart and other department stores/ drug stores. I have repurchased many times and will continue to do so, recommend!!
Priscilla G.
I love this product. I love how soft it leaves my hair.  I love the shine that it leaves and how good it smells.  I use this product often and it is very gentle and very effective. I love to use it when I feel like my hair is dry, which tends to happen during the winter a lot. It is affordable, which I appreciate!
Debi F.
Corp Christi, TX
I recently stole this out of my daughter's bathroom, and I'm not giving it back. After only one use, I could tell the difference in my hair. I put some in my hair and then blow dried. When I was done, it was softer, shinier, and brighter. This is one hair product that I will be using daily.
Candy P.
Costa Mesa, CA
I have found this hair oil works best as a pretreatment before a conditioning mask. On its own was not effective just leaves my hair feeling oily even when using the smallest amount. Preferable to use it before a deep conditioning mask so you get an overall soft and repairing feeling.
Amy M.
Knoxville, TN
This was okay but definitely not one of my favorites. I might be it again but it would not be a first choice. I just don't think it was very moisturizing. Even though it's oil, it didn't seem like oil. I have curly hair abs it may have been made for people with straight hair though
Anna V.
Smells AMAZING ofc ! Does help with dry hair but not as much as I’d like, you have to use a pretty good amount for it to really work at least for me since I have EXTREMELY dry hair but if you only have slight dehydration in your hair this would probably work amazing for you.
Courtney B.
Madison, GA
Would this be okay for oily hair?
Jessie P.
Moncton
Does it make the hair very shiney!!
Katelyn V.
How do u use this product?