BY GARNIER #21 in Hair Oil

Our Garnier Whole Blends paraben-free, indulgent hair oil formula blooms with a luxurious fragrance of Moroccan argan & camellia oils for hair. It absorbs instantly to restore moisture, shine & suppleness.

Buy on Target
Mina C.
Mina C.
You can't beat the price for the quality of this product! Works better than similar more expensive products. During and since my pregnancy last year my hair has been really brittle and dry! I didn't get the stereotypical voluminous pregnancy hair and long nails like I always heard about. It has been a struggle to get my hair back to normal. I've read all sorts of reviews and tried several different products. I also didn't want to spend an arm and a leg on products. I took a chance on this oil, and the coordinating shampoo and conditioner, and it's paid off! In 2wks time, my hair health had greatly improved. Not only did the appearance improve, but breakage improved as well. Doesn't leave my hair oily and weighed down like other leave in oils and serums. Hair looks and feels healthy. This will now be a staple hair product that I'll make sure to repurchase!
*I want to note that I have fine thin hair. I usually stay away from heavy products that will cut down on any volume I may have. I need to salvage all the volume I can. So it's hard to find a good product like this at a good price too. If you have fine thin hair and having the same issues, this may be what you've been looking for as far as a leave in treament!
Cherami B.
Cherami B.
I think the Garnier Whole Blends Argan Treatment would be a great addition to any ones hair product collection who suffers from dry brittle hair like myself. This time of year especially my poor hair suffers day after day looking for something to quench its thirst. I think I may have found it! Put this in your locks after you towel dry you hair a bit and it soaks the oils right up. Get ready to be whisked away to a land of heavenly smells and moisture. This Garnier Whole Blends Argan Oil Treatment really hits the nail right in the head when it comes to combating dryness and brittle breaking ends. In love with this product and I will be purchasing for myself and friends in the future!
Brooke C.
Brooke C.
Rockingham, NC
This range has became my top favorite line at the drugstore it's got amazing ingredients and is free of all the harsh chemicals that destroy your hair. This oil smells great and gives your hair the most gorgeous luster and shine no matter how damaged your hair might actually be you'd never know with this oil because it gives even the dullest hair gorgeous shine!! Highly recommend giving this oil as well as the entire Whole Blends line a try you'll love it!
Liza R.
Liza R.
Corp Christi, TX
Ran out of my old product so wanted to try something similar. When I picked up this product I read the benefits and thought they were great ingredients. So far things have been going good, seeing my recently colored hair stay healthy and shiny and the bonus is that it has a great scent!! Is a reasonable price point too.
Brittany B.
Brittany B.
Rome, NY
I originally received this in a gift box set with Garnier Shampoo and conditioner. And soon this became one of my favorite hair serums. I've used it mixed with my conditioner, or even by itself with dry or damp hair. I have fine, frizzy, dry/damaged hair and this helps give my hair a nice shine and make it nice and smooth/soft. My son is mixed and his curly fine hair and sometimes looks dry and damaged but I also use it in his hair and it works very good as well. I also absolutely love the smell of it.
Stacie H.
Stacie H.
Greensburg, PA
I bought this on an impulse and it is absolutely an amazing buy. I use it every time I blow dry my hair. My hair is dyed often and longer, and only two pumps leaves my hair looking amazing. I mix it with a product from Phillip Pelusi and they combine to form a great hair oil that provides heat protection. Also this hair oil smells amazing. I love the smell.
Lache B.
Lache B.
Conway, SC
I don't hate this product but I don't absolutely love it the only bad thing about this product is it make sure hair like really oil he if you put like a little bit goes a very long way but now I see sometimes your hair might be oil you're still trying to add a little bit or you it's terrible if your hair is already oil leak but I'll see if you have like a really dry hair just go ahead and use it on your hair cause it's not gonna do anything but make it a little bit shiny but I love it
Kelsey C.
Kelsey C.
Lima, OH
It smells amazing! It leaves my hair soft, smooth, and shiny. You don't need that much. I have hair almost to my waist and I use 1 and a half pumps. I've had the same bottle for six months and it's still over half full. I use it mostly on dry hair, every time I wash. Works great with the Moroccan Argan shampoo and conditioner which is also great
Shekianh R.
Shekianh R.
Kennesaw
Homeblends is an amazing high quality product. I recently bought this and the first day I used it I feel in love! My hair became soft oiled and gave it a shine. My hair stayed looking as if I just did it for 5 days! I was impressed because I finally found a product to shine and oil my hair but also make it so soft ! I'm very impressed
Amra M.
Amra M.
Love the smell of this oil it's so soothing and soft. Obviously, with any type of oil it is greasy but not if you use the correct amount. I put 3 drops in the palm of my hand and spread it in between my fingers, then I run my fingers through my ends just to make them smoother. I love it and use it after every shower.