BY GARNIER #7 in Hair Oil

Our Garnier Whole Blends paraben-free, indulgent hair oil formula blooms with a luxurious fragrance of Moroccan argan & camellia oils for hair. It absorbs instantly to restore moisture, shine & suppleness.

Sara T.
For the price this is a great oil. It works well. Just use sparingly. I particularly like to use this for my daughters hair. It helps soften and make it less unruly.
Autumn D.
Kaukauna, WI
If you have an oily scalp like me this will make it worse. I think it works for people that have a drier scalp/hair but I don’t. Made my hair look greasy all day.
Victoria M.
San Diego , CA
I use this while I'm straighten my hair to get away of fly aways and make it look healthy and shiny! I never felt like it made me look oily and really inexpensive
Leanne O.
Kingsport, TN
This oil treatment works wonders, I’ve had a lot of damage from years of dying my hair and it restores my split ends and course dry texture and is super deal because of its price
Mina C.
You can't beat the price for the quality of this product! Works better than similar more expensive products. During and since my pregnancy last year my hair has been really brittle and dry! I didn't get the stereotypical voluminous pregnancy hair and long nails like I always heard about. It has been a struggle to get my hair back to normal. I've read all sorts of reviews and tried several different products. I also didn't want to spend an arm and a leg on products. I took a chance on this oil, and the coordinating shampoo and conditioner, and it's paid off! In 2wks time, my hair health had greatly improved. Not only did the appearance improve, but breakage improved as well. Doesn't leave my hair oily and weighed down like other leave in oils and serums. Hair looks and feels healthy. This will now be a staple hair product that I'll make sure to repurchase!
*I want to note that I have fine thin hair. I usually stay away from heavy products that will cut down on any volume I may have. I need to salvage all the volume I can. So it's hard to find a good product like this at a good price too. If you have fine thin hair and having the same issues, this may be what you've been looking for as far as a leave in treament!
Bambi B.
Delightful scent and leaves my hair so shiny! I just love this oil. I've started using it every day and noticed a reduction in split ends and flyaways. Be careful not to use too much though, it can make your hair too oily and look unclean.
courtney t.
It left my hair extremely oily, and straw like &my daughters hair is extremely curly and when I'd use it in her hair it did the same and also seemed to weigh down her curls
Stefanie M.
Everett, PA
Made my hair and scalp sooooo greasy even using it sparingly. (My hair was supppppeer dry and course) I only used it twice and passed it onto a friend. Did not work for me
Cortani W.
Mobile, AL
This worked well to keep my hair less frizzy. I don’t use this product very often. I️ have fine straight oily hair naturally. I️ only use I️t on the ends of my hair, not near the scalp! It’s smells nice and keeps everything sleek!
Drea R.
Love love love this product. I use it with the shampoo and conditioner of the same ingredients and scent. It is the perfect finishing touch to my shower. This product leaves my hair so smooth and with little to no frizz!
Courtney B.
Madison, GA
Would this be okay for oily hair?
Jessie P.
Nouveaux-Brunswick
Does it make the hair very shiney!!
Katelyn V.
How do u use this product?