BY GARNIER #13 in Hair Oil

Our Garnier Whole Blends paraben-free, indulgent hair oil formula blooms with a luxurious fragrance of Moroccan argan & camellia oils for hair. It absorbs instantly to restore moisture, shine & suppleness.

Buy on Target
Michelle H.
This is a great illuminating oil for dry hair! On the rare occasion I blow dry my hair, I put this over it to make it feel soft and give it a little shine!
Kathryne W.
Wichita
As with all their products i juat love this stuff. Cant beat the price or the the smell. All organic and natural ingredients and makes my hair feel amazing
Danesha M.
Centralia, WA
Good price for a Hair oil- a little drop goes a long way! I just apply to ends a few times a week and it helps my hair stay smooth and limits fly always.
Karina C.
Union City, NJ
Really good oil. You can use it in multiple ways. Before you wash your hair, after, as a hot oil, as a treatment, as a heat protector. It does it all.
Lakisha T.
Fredericksbrg, VA
Love this oil, it doesn't weigh my hair down or make it look greasy! I wear my natural curls and this oil really helps seal my ends and prevent frizz!
Maleni d.
Windsor, CT
This is one of my go to serums when I'm out of the shower and even after I finish blow drying my hair. It's thick and a small amount works wonders!
Heather M.
Nevada, MO
I love this for after I blow dry to tame my fly aways and add that extra shine. Plus it has a thin of nutrients in it. I could tell a difference!
Gabyy T.
i used this and i do like it. but it’s not one of my fav products. it smells really good and i gave it a 3 just cause i don’t use it much.
araceli r.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Very light weight on the hair. This oil doesn't make your hair look oily. I like the way it smells and the natural shine it gives my hair.
Kellie G.
Kenansville
This oil is a very affordable product found in most stores easy to find an fits into your budget. Plus the morrican oil smell is amazing.