BY GARNIER #21 in Hair Oil

Our Garnier Whole Blends paraben-free, indulgent hair oil formula blooms with a luxurious fragrance of Moroccan argan & camellia oils for hair. It absorbs instantly to restore moisture, shine & suppleness.

lotus. b.
lotus. b.
buraydh
انا احب زيت الارقان انهو يجعل شعري ناعم الملمس ولاكن زيت الكاميليا تجعل شعري جاف وخشن الملمس وهذا يزعجني جدا ولاكن رائحته جيده ليسة سي😊

I love argan oil, it makes my hair soft texture, but camellia oil makes my hair dry and rough texture and this bothers me very much but its smell is good😊
Tasoan A.
Tasoan A.
Toronto , ON
It's a decent product, I don't use it on my natural hair but I do use it on my weave and it leaves it with a nice shine. It's very affordable. I usually use either this or organix on my weave
India P.
India P.
Perth
Made my hair feel and look amazing!! I have very think and dry hair and this really helped tame the frizz and create a sleek look! Definitely worth the money! Highly recommend!!!
Bromwyn P.
Bromwyn P.
haverhill
I had so many of the mini bottles of this and I used it every day after washing my hair and it did wonders. After bleaching my hair this because my best friend! I loved it
Valentina T.
Valentina T.
Kingston Upon Thames, Surrey
Smells like a dream and gives my hair a natural shine! I use it every two days as a little goes a long way. Good price but I can't find it in my local drugstore anymore.
Zoe V.
Zoe V.
Swansea, Wales
I love the texture, it makes my hair really soft and I can definitely see long term effects but it needs plenty of product in order for it to go on most of my hair.
Ainsleigh K.
Ainsleigh K.
A little gose a long way I use this everyone I wash and blow dry my hair I only use small amount of this and it made my hair really shiny. Would definitely buy again.
Anastasiya K.
Anastasiya K.
It is fine for soothing you hair and getting it that silky touch, but compared to another brands there is a big room for an improvement.
zahia m.
zahia m.
Marseille-14e--arrondissement
 i love this oil he is my favorite i buy 2 , he have in fantastic texture in hair , my hair become more stronger in shyning
RUTH G.
RUTH G.
I like this line for the hair and special the cocconut. I have the curly hair and thid product leave my hair shine and moisture