BY GARNIER #9 in Hair Oil

Our Garnier Whole Blends paraben-free, indulgent hair oil formula blooms with a luxurious fragrance of Moroccan argan & camellia oils for hair. It absorbs instantly to restore moisture, shine & suppleness.

Buy on Target
Stefanie M.
Everett, PA
Made my hair and scalp sooooo greasy even using it sparingly. (My hair was supppppeer dry and course) I only used it twice and passed it onto a friend. Did not work for me
Cortani W.
Mobile , AL
This worked well to keep my hair less frizzy. I don’t use this product very often. I️ have fine straight oily hair naturally. I️ only use I️t on the ends of my hair, not near the scalp! It’s smells nice and keeps everything sleek!
Cheryl S.
Los Lunas, NM
I love this for my hair. I’ve used a lot of different oils and this is the best for me. It always makes my hair feel and look amazing without making feel or look greasy. Plus it’s reasonable too! I would totally recommend!
Morgan H.
Fort Smith, AR
I like this product a lot. It isn't too thick and doesn't leave my hair feeling oily. I've used other products but usually they don't last very long. This doesn't take much and smells wonderful. I would buy it again.
Carolina P.
Garden City, KS
I️ like using this hair oil on the tips of my hair on the days they’re feeling dry and need some extra hydration. I️ have very fine and thin hair so it takes a very small amount to get the desired look I want.
Adrienne N.
Waterloo, SC
I love this product because it has great pigment and it stays on well and also looks awesome! It doesn’t cost to terribly much and it will last you for a while. It’s good for on the go and to carry with you.
Charli A.
This product really helps with my hair. I use it almost every morning. It really helps with split ends and dry hair. It is very affordable, and works very well. I would definitely recommend it to people with very dry ends.
Deborah R.
Ferndale , MI
I'm a huge fan of this product! It helps my hair feel refreshed and look picture perfect throughout the day. I think once I start using a great product like this, it's hard to imagine my hair without it!
caitlin d.
Fort Worth
Gardner has never failed to exceed my expectations when it comes to their hair products like always just left my hair feeling nice smooth and hydrated definitely something I would pick up at the drugstore
Mariam B.
Amazing hair oil for the purpose of softening the hair. It's best to apply to damp hair and to allow it to dry with your hair. Makes my hair easier to manage. Not to mention has an amazing scent.
Courtney B.
Madison, GA
Would this be okay for oily hair?
Jessie P.
Moncton
Does it make the hair very shiney!!
Katelyn V.
How do u use this product?