BY GARNIER #23 in Hair Oil

Our Garnier Whole Blends paraben-free, indulgent hair oil formula blooms with a luxurious fragrance of Moroccan argan & camellia oils for hair. It absorbs instantly to restore moisture, shine & suppleness.

Buy on Target
Lauren N.
Eastpointe, MI
I give this a 5 star! I love it, I just got it a few months ago and it's all I use when I get out of the shower. It smells AMAZING and my hair is super shiny now. I recommend to others!
Paige F.
Manzanola, CO
This stuff smells like absolute heaven! For $6 I can't believe the quality. Two pumps and my long hair is soft, tangle, and frizz free. This is a beauty steal you can't miss!
Va-Shawn C.
San Antonio, TX
This hydrating product is really great. It hydrates your hair. Perfect during detangleing. Has slip. And is super cheap for the quality . I highly recommend this product.
Brittany G.
tempe, AZ
I just started using this at night after I shower and put in on and then braid my hair and I wake up and my hair is silky smooth and not frizzy... I love it:)
Michelle H.
This is a great illuminating oil for dry hair! On the rare occasion I blow dry my hair, I put this over it to make it feel soft and give it a little shine!
Kathryne W.
Wichita
As with all their products i juat love this stuff. Cant beat the price or the the smell. All organic and natural ingredients and makes my hair feel amazing
Danesha M.
Centralia, WA
Good price for a Hair oil- a little drop goes a long way! I just apply to ends a few times a week and it helps my hair stay smooth and limits fly always.
Lakisha T.
Fredericksbrg, VA
Love this oil, it doesn't weigh my hair down or make it look greasy! I wear my natural curls and this oil really helps seal my ends and prevent frizz!
Maleni d.
Windsor, CT
This is one of my go to serums when I'm out of the shower and even after I finish blow drying my hair. It's thick and a small amount works wonders!
Heather M.
Nevada, MO
I love this for after I blow dry to tame my fly aways and add that extra shine. Plus it has a thin of nutrients in it. I could tell a difference!