BY GARNIER #21 in Hair Oil

Our Garnier Whole Blends paraben-free, indulgent hair oil formula blooms with a luxurious fragrance of Moroccan argan & camellia oils for hair. It absorbs instantly to restore moisture, shine & suppleness.

Buy on Target
Lena V.
Lena V.
Herzele
This is a great product! It makes your hair super soft and shiny. It smells amazing and it last all day long. It doesn't make your hair greasy. I have long hair and I only need half a pump. Because you don't need much it is very affordable. I would buy this again!
Deanna K.
Deanna K.
Caledonia, ON
My mom bought this and I tried it. I wasn't a huge fan of it because it seemed to be a bit too much on the greasy side for me. I don't like to be able to tell I have an oil in my hair. The smell is fabulous! I would recommend only using this product on wet/damp hair
Levi C.
Levi C.
London
Amazing! My hair is dry due to constant dying and this product contains Moroccan oil which gives it the right nutrients and shine to make your hair look healthy again.On top of that the product smells amazing and leaves your hair soft and glossy
Marylin P.
Marylin P.
Caracas
Yo soy de cabello graso pero mis puntas se resecan horrible. Use este aceite hace 6 meses y me reparó el cabello. Me encantó los resultados. El olor super agradable. Si tuviera para volver a comprarlo lo haria sin dudar.
Julie R.
Julie R.
I like this hair oil. It's pretty good compared to other drugstore brands, and is reasonably priced. I find I can only use so much or it gets too oily- just a light spray is needed. I only use it on the ends of my hair.
Marlene J.
Marlene J.
Toronto, Ontario
Made my hair soft, lightweight, manageable & shiny. Had a nice pleasant smell.  With using the Shampoo, conditioner, as well as this didn't have to wash my hair for 3 days. My hair stayed the same since the 1st day.
Anna P.
Anna P.
Redditch, Worcs
This is my go to product i use a little on the ends of my hair about once a week to keep it hydrated, this is also brilliant if you planning to go on holiday as it stops your hair drying out with the heat.
Vanessa M.
Vanessa M.
3200
It's good but if you put so much in your hair then it will be really greasy and I don't like that and sometimes I put like a little bit in my hair but then even if I put that it will be really greasy
lotus. b.
lotus. b.
buraydh
انا احب زيت الارقان انهو يجعل شعري ناعم الملمس ولاكن زيت الكاميليا تجعل شعري جاف وخشن الملمس وهذا يزعجني جدا ولاكن رائحته جيده ليسة سي😊

I love argan oil, it makes my hair soft texture, but camellia oil makes my hair dry and rough texture and this bothers me very much but its smell is good😊
Tasoan A.
Tasoan A.
Toronto , ON
It's a decent product, I don't use it on my natural hair but I do use it on my weave and it leaves it with a nice shine. It's very affordable. I usually use either this or organix on my weave