BY GARNIER #13 in Hair Oil

Our Garnier Whole Blends paraben-free, indulgent hair oil formula blooms with a luxurious fragrance of Moroccan argan & camellia oils for hair. It absorbs instantly to restore moisture, shine & suppleness.

Buy on Target
Daniela M.
Santa Barbara, CA
Protects the hair and serves enough to eliminate the open tips and frizz.I recommend it for hairs battered by heat and color treatments,provides shine and smoothness to the hair.
Cherami B.
I think the Garnier Whole Blends Argan Treatment would be a great addition to any ones hair product collection who suffers from dry brittle hair like myself. This time of year especially my poor hair suffers day after day looking for something to quench its thirst. I think I may have found it! Put this in your locks after you towel dry you hair a bit and it soaks the oils right up. Get ready to be whisked away to a land of heavenly smells and moisture. This Garnier Whole Blends Argan Oil Treatment really hits the nail right in the head when it comes to combating dryness and brittle breaking ends. In love with this product and I will be purchasing for myself and friends in the future!
Brooke C.
Rockingham , NC
This range has became my top favorite line at the drugstore it's got amazing ingredients and is free of all the harsh chemicals that destroy your hair. This oil smells great and gives your hair the most gorgeous luster and shine no matter how damaged your hair might actually be you'd never know with this oil because it gives even the dullest hair gorgeous shine!! Highly recommend giving this oil as well as the entire Whole Blends line a try you'll love it!
Ellen Mae L.
My mom gave me this product. At first, I am loving the smell but after a few hours that it's been sitting on my hair, the strong scent of it gives me a headache. It's too overpowering. I hate that I got this reaction because it did wonders to my hair. It was perfect for my dry and dull hair. It gave shine and was silky smooth. If you're not prone to suffer headaches from cloying smell then give this product a try because it's actually pretty good.
Liza R.
Corp Christi, TX
Ran out of my old product so wanted to try something similar. When I picked up this product I read the benefits and thought they were great ingredients. So far things have been going good, seeing my recently colored hair stay healthy and shiny and the bonus is that it has a great scent!! Is a reasonable price point too.
Brittany B.
Rome, NY
I originally received this in a gift box set with Garnier Shampoo and conditioner. And soon this became one of my favorite hair serums. I've used it mixed with my conditioner, or even by itself with dry or damp hair. I have fine, frizzy, dry/damaged hair and this helps give my hair a nice shine and make it nice and smooth/soft. My son is mixed and his curly fine hair and sometimes looks dry and damaged but I also use it in his hair and it works very good as well. I also absolutely love the smell of it.
Lache B.
Conway, SC
I don't hate this product but I don't absolutely love it the only bad thing about this product is it make sure hair like really oil he if you put like a little bit goes a very long way but now I see sometimes your hair might be oil you're still trying to add a little bit or you it's terrible if your hair is already oil leak but I'll see if you have like a really dry hair just go ahead and use it on your hair cause it's not gonna do anything but make it a little bit shiny but I love it
Stacie H.
Greensburg, PA
I bought this on an impulse and it is absolutely an amazing buy. I use it every time I blow dry my hair. My hair is dyed often and longer, and only two pumps leaves my hair looking amazing. I mix it with a product from Phillip Pelusi and they combine to form a great hair oil that provides heat protection. Also this hair oil smells amazing. I love the smell.
Kelsey C.
Lima, OH
It smells amazing! It leaves my hair soft, smooth, and shiny. You don't need that much. I have hair almost to my waist and I use 1 and a half pumps. I've had the same bottle for six months and it's still over half full. I use it mostly on dry hair, every time I wash. Works great with the Moroccan Argan shampoo and conditioner which is also great
Shekianh R.
Kennesaw
Homeblends is an amazing high quality product. I recently bought this and the first day I used it I feel in love! My hair became soft oiled and gave it a shine. My hair stayed looking as if I just did it for 5 days! I was impressed because I finally found a product to shine and oil my hair but also make it so soft ! I'm very impressed