BY GARNIER #21 in Hair Oil

Our Garnier Whole Blends paraben-free, indulgent hair oil formula blooms with a luxurious fragrance of Moroccan argan & camellia oils for hair. It absorbs instantly to restore moisture, shine & suppleness.

Buy on Target
Joy T.
Joy T.
I am currently using this oil for my hair. I have dry/oily hair. I just use this for my ends. I'm not too sure if it works but I love the smell. I use this product daily
Brittany G.
Brittany G.
Gilbert, AZ
I just started using this at night after I shower and put in on and then braid my hair and I wake up and my hair is silky smooth and not frizzy... I love it:)
Michelle H.
Michelle H.
This is a great illuminating oil for dry hair! On the rare occasion I blow dry my hair, I put this over it to make it feel soft and give it a little shine!
Kathryne W.
Kathryne W.
Wichita
As with all their products i juat love this stuff. Cant beat the price or the the smell. All organic and natural ingredients and makes my hair feel amazing
Lakisha T.
Lakisha T.
Fredericksbrg, VA
Love this oil, it doesn't weigh my hair down or make it look greasy! I wear my natural curls and this oil really helps seal my ends and prevent frizz!
Maleni d.
Maleni d.
Windsor, CT
This is one of my go to serums when I'm out of the shower and even after I finish blow drying my hair. It's thick and a small amount works wonders!
araceli r.
araceli r.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Very light weight on the hair. This oil doesn't make your hair look oily. I like the way it smells and the natural shine it gives my hair.
Wuendy A.
Wuendy A.
MIAMI, FL
This is the best oil that I have tried in my life, it leaves my hair hydrated, soft and manageable I would not exchange it for anything
Flor H.
Flor H.
Love the scent and it leaves my hair so soft when I don't want to put any other products and just at home good oil for any hair!
Germaine S.
Germaine S.
Garnier Fructis Marvelous Oil Deep Nourish 5-Action Hair Elixir - 5 oz i dont have to use alot to make my hair look good.