BY GARNIER #7 in Hair Oil

Our Garnier Whole Blends paraben-free, indulgent hair oil formula blooms with a luxurious fragrance of Moroccan argan & camellia oils for hair. It absorbs instantly to restore moisture, shine & suppleness.

Buy on Target
kris b.
Oakwood, GA
I use this every time i get out of the shower. I have been using this forever. It locks in moisture and hydrates my hair so much. I have dry & curly hair and this stuff is my life saver. I highly highly recommend it!!!!
Nicole S.
This product is great! I highly recommend to anyone that is looking! Great product to use and the value and quality are great. It’s easy and affordable. My friends love it and I love it so you should go and buy it (: !
Emma S.
Cape Girardeau
I loved using this oil on my hair. It kept it looking hydrated and was light weight and my hair loved it. It smells amazing and I would suggest it for anyone with dry hair or curly hair. I will buy this again for sure.
Ericka S.
Dayton, NV
I use this product all the time i love it so much i apply it after i get out of the shower and it gives my hair a healthy glow to it and my hair does not feel dry. This product does not leave your hair feeling greasy
Aracely A.
Santa Ana, CA
This oil is spectacular! It leaves my hair smelling great, clean, and most importantly leaves my hair shiny and smooth to run my fingers through. I recommend using this product right after hopping out of the shower.
Karinna N.
Lynchburg, VA
Love this product and the protection that it provides to my hair. It’s also nice to use right after using a flat or curling iron because it just puts back some of that extra luster and shine back into your locks!
Kassiah P.
I love it! Great for dry and curly hair! It's affordable and great quality! You can find it at just about any store (Kroger and Target for sure), I am a repeat user. I love this product, 10/10 would recommend.
Mwanamke J.
Philadelphia, PA
I LOVE this oil! I know it’s not a natural oil but it makes my hair soft and shiny but never oily. I use this on the day I wash my hair and maybe once more before next wash day and it doesn’t leave me with any buildup. I wear my hair curly and straight and it’s great for both!!
Erma A.
Sacramento , CA
This is good for my curly hair keeps is nice and soft I love to put it on with wet hair and it keeps my hair from frizzing nice smell long lasting love this product and cheap would definitely buy again
Desiree m.
Kissimmee, FL
loved the way if felt in my hair. I wanted my hair straight for Halloween but my hair tends to get frizzy before I flat Iron it. I put on a deep conditioner and added a little bit of the Moroccon Sleek to it.
Courtney B.
Madison, GA
Would this be okay for oily hair?
Jessie P.
Petite-Lamèque, NB
Does it make the hair very shiney!!
Katelyn V.
How do u use this product?