BY GARNIER #13 in Hair Oil

Our Garnier Whole Blends paraben-free, indulgent hair oil formula blooms with a luxurious fragrance of Moroccan argan & camellia oils for hair. It absorbs instantly to restore moisture, shine & suppleness.

Buy on Target
Becky R.
Ogden, UT
Adds softeners and shine to my hair when it is dull. Great value for the price. I bought this at Walgreens but you can also get it at target. It made my long, thick hair soft and shiny. I would buy this again. I’ve used better hair oils, but they were FAR more expensive.
Angelica G.
Denison
It is okay. I prefer regular olive oil to this. It leaves my hair frizzy rather than smooth. My hair is naturally curly and loves moisture. But this does not work for me. I like the packing though and will probably save it and but olive oil in it. I was disappointed.
Amanda P.
Union, NJ
This product works very well for heavy thick and dry hair. I bought this because it was on sale at Rite Aid, and it's become one of my go-to products. I use it when my hair is damp after showers, and when I need a touch-up as well.
Cheryl S.
Los Lunas, NM
I love this for my hair. I’ve used a lot of different oils and this is the best for me. It always makes my hair feel and look amazing without making feel or look greasy. Plus it’s reasonable too! I would totally recommend!
Carolina P.
Ulysses, KS
I️ like using this hair oil on the tips of my hair on the days they’re feeling dry and need some extra hydration. I️ have very fine and thin hair so it takes a very small amount to get the desired look I want.
Charli A.
This product really helps with my hair. I use it almost every morning. It really helps with split ends and dry hair. It is very affordable, and works very well. I would definitely recommend it to people with very dry ends.
Rylee H.
Gilbert, MN
I absolutely love this hair oil! This is my third time purchasing this because I use it so much. It smells amazing and you get so much for the price. I have also gotten other people to purchase this too.
Deborah R.
Ferndale, MI
I'm a huge fan of this product! It helps my hair feel refreshed and look picture perfect throughout the day. I think once I start using a great product like this, it's hard to imagine my hair without it!
Mariam B.
Amazing hair oil for the purpose of softening the hair. It's best to apply to damp hair and to allow it to dry with your hair. Makes my hair easier to manage. Not to mention has an amazing scent.
Daniela M.
Santa Barbara, CA
Protects the hair and serves enough to eliminate the open tips and frizz.I recommend it for hairs battered by heat and color treatments,provides shine and smoothness to the hair.