BY GARNIER #21 in Hair Oil

Our Garnier Whole Blends paraben-free, indulgent hair oil formula blooms with a luxurious fragrance of Moroccan argan & camellia oils for hair. It absorbs instantly to restore moisture, shine & suppleness.

Buy on Target
Emma W.
Emma W.
This hair oil is a must for me in the winter when my hair is super dry. One downside is that the cap leaks, I put a one time used product inside of a drawer 30 minutes later all of the product was out of the bottle and ruined everything in that drawer. It is a good oil for the price, and does its job well.
Joanne D.
Joanne D.
Addison , IL
This product works great as a shield on your ends. Especially if you have bleach blonde hair. I apply it only to my ends and a small amount before I dry it style my hair. It's every effective and great on all hair types !!
emmy g.
emmy g.
Smell is a huge part for me in purchasing a product as well as how well it works. This product does both those things for me. It smells Amazing people always ask what I put in my hair bc it's so shiny and smells good.
Mary E.
Mary E.
Katy, TX
Para que tu pelo se mire lindo y sano y aparte tenga un brillo lindo te recomiendo este producto y te protegesel calor de la secadora o alasiadora! Me quede super contenta con el resultado! Toda mi familia ya lo usa!
Emelsyth O.
Emelsyth O.
Orlando, FL
Recientemente decribi esta silucion para mi cabello maltratado por los tintes. Realza el color ofrece brillo y suavidad. Me encanta el olor. Lo recomiendo cambia la apariencia del cabello otorgando brillo y suavidad.
Lauren N.
Lauren N.
Eastpointe, MI
I give this a 5 star! I love it, I just got it a few months ago and it's all I use when I get out of the shower. It smells AMAZING and my hair is super shiny now. I recommend to others!
Daniela M.
Daniela M.
Santa Barbara, CA
Protects the hair and serves enough to eliminate the open tips and frizz.I recommend it for hairs battered by heat and color treatments,provides shine and smoothness to the hair.
Jennifer J.
Jennifer J.
Waco
If you have your hair feeling like hay I strongly recommend this product! I put it in my hair right after I get out of the shower and hair is very soft after words and not tangled.
Paige F.
Paige F.
La Junta, CO
This stuff smells like absolute heaven! For $6 I can't believe the quality. Two pumps and my long hair is soft, tangle, and frizz free. This is a beauty steal you can't miss!
Va-Shawn C.
Va-Shawn C.
San Antonio, TX
This hydrating product is really great. It hydrates your hair. Perfect during detangleing. Has slip. And is super cheap for the quality . I highly recommend this product.