BY GARNIER #13 in Hair Oil

Our Garnier Whole Blends paraben-free, indulgent hair oil formula blooms with a luxurious fragrance of Moroccan argan & camellia oils for hair. It absorbs instantly to restore moisture, shine & suppleness.

Buy on Target
Cassie C.
Works really well for dry ends. I don't recommend using it on your roots unless they are super dry. I used this to smooth out some dizziness in my ends until I could get to the salon for a trim.
Amber E.
I love this hair oil. It's so moisturizing, smells amazing and doesn't weigh your hair down. I love using this oil a little warm on my damp hair after the shower to get some added moisturization
Alexis E.
Love this product!! I seriously won't use any other brand!! This is by far the best stuff I've ever purchased and I dknt be using anything other than this!! It's a must have and a must buy!!
Alexis R.
Hanford, CA
This hair oil works wonders! I guess it depends on your hair type also on how well it would work. ANYWAYS I love it, leaves my hair smelling good & feelings good! Not to mention affordable.
Stephanie V.
Santa teresa
I use these oil when I'm out of the shower, when I curl my hair, when it's dry on the tips. I love it, it's a great product. It leaves my hair strong and also it makes my hair grow faster.
Amra M.
Love the smell of this oil it's so soothing and soft. Obviously, with any type of oil it is greasy but not if you use the correct amount. I put 3 drops in the palm of my hand and spread it in between my fingers, then I run my fingers through my ends just to make them smoother. I love it and use it after every shower.
Danielle J.
Pingree Grove, IL
I used this product for a while and didn't really notice a difference with my hair. You have to be careful when using it because too much will easily make your hair look greasy.
Sofia G.
San Antonio , TX
Ok this product smells so delicious!!! It works well when air drying your hair or when you want to use hot tools! It’s affordable and you can purchase it at Target like I did.
Natasha H.
Clifton , CO
My hair is dyed and damaged Iv used lots of hair oils and this is one I use regularly. The bottle has lasted my for a few month already so pretty amazing and it’s affordable.
Tiffany W.
Douglasville, GA
Love this stuff. I use it after I wash my hair. It’s very affordable. Leaves a nice shine on your hair. It doesn’t weigh your hair down. Great scent and long lasting