BY GARNIER #21 in Hair Oil

Our Garnier Whole Blends paraben-free, indulgent hair oil formula blooms with a luxurious fragrance of Moroccan argan & camellia oils for hair. It absorbs instantly to restore moisture, shine & suppleness.

Buy on Target
Heather C.
Heather C.
Winfield , WV
I really wanted to love this product. The way the product is dispensed doesn't work well. You have to hold the bottle straight up to squirt it out which causes a mess and if you tilt the bottle it leaks. It smells amazing and works well on my hair. But I ended up going back to my Avon advanced techniques argon oil
Melanie L.
Melanie L.
Middlesboro, KY
I have extremely oily roots and dry ends so I was skeptical about trying this but the oil absorbs so quickly and is a dry oil, not greasy at all. My hair hasn't ever been this shiny! The scent is so wonderful as well. Will repurchase!
Kayla S.
Kayla S.
Benton, AR
I received this from BzzAgent as a tester!  I LOVE it!  It smells amazing, it helps tame my hair when blow drying & it leaves my hair SUPER soft!  This is the only product I've found that tames my hair when blow drying it!  When I run out I will definitely purchase more!
Brittney C.
Brittney C.
Temecula, CA
I love using th is oil when I straighten my hair. I have ombre hair so the ends are a bit dry from bleaching and you can see all of my split ends when I straighten. This oil really helps with that and makes my hair look so much softer and smoother. I would definitely but this product again!
Noor M.
Noor M.
This keeps my hair super really silky smooth as I use it frequently. I bought it in a Boots store for a great price. However I do feel as though this quality can be achieved from household oils, such as coconut and olive oils so for that reason I would not buy this again
Jade L.
Jade L.
Modesto
This makes your hair super soft and shiny ,it repairs damaged ends ,has a good scent to it ,and last long. I bought mine from Walmart . Tip: if you bleach your hair and don't like the way it feels just rub some into your hair and it should do it after a couple of uses .
Khadija D.
Khadija D.
This stuff is AMAZING! It turns you hair SILKY smooth. I have a problem with fried ends, and let me tell you, pop some of this stuff on and it gets right on with smoothing them down. Its really cheap too, like 4 dollars a pop. I'm really satisfied with this product.
Abigail J.
Abigail J.
Maynard, MA
My hair gets super frizzy in the summer, so every night I rub this into my hair and brush it out, and then in the morning my hair is nice and smooth (and soft). Also I love the smell. This is one of the essential things for my hair care and I highly recommend.
Amanda P.
Amanda P.
Union, NJ
This product works very well for heavy thick and dry hair. I bought this because it was on sale at Rite Aid, and it's become one of my go-to products. I use it when my hair is damp after showers, and when I need a touch-up as well.
Mandy l.
Mandy l.
tyler, TX
This stuff is amazing! I bought this product at Walmart and have been using it for awhile ! I apply it to me damp hair and when my hair dries its very soft and manageable plus it smells good ! This stuff is also very affordable