BY GARNIER #7 in Hair Oil

Our Garnier Whole Blends paraben-free, indulgent hair oil formula blooms with a luxurious fragrance of Moroccan argan & camellia oils for hair. It absorbs instantly to restore moisture, shine & suppleness.

Alyssia P.
Bemidji
I absolutely love this product I use it for every hairstyle, like before I straighten my hair I put this in there or if I curl my hair I’ll put it in after it just gives it more bounce and my hair super dry so it makes it silk like when I use this product I would recommend it to others.
Debi F.
Corp Christi, TX
I recently stole this out of my daughter's bathroom, and I'm not giving it back. After only one use, I could tell the difference in my hair. I put some in my hair and then blow dried. When I was done, it was softer, shinier, and brighter. This is one hair product that I will be using daily.
Amy M.
Knoxville, TN
This was okay but definitely not one of my favorites. I might be it again but it would not be a first choice. I just don't think it was very moisturizing. Even though it's oil, it didn't seem like oil. I have curly hair abs it may have been made for people with straight hair though
Candy P.
Costa Mesa, CA
I have found this hair oil works best as a pretreatment before a conditioning mask. On its own was not effective just leaves my hair feeling oily even when using the smallest amount. Preferable to use it before a deep conditioning mask so you get an overall soft and repairing feeling.
Clarissa M.
Plant city, FL
This smells really good it gives your hair a nice shine and doesn't make your hair greasy looking and it don't take much when your apply it my kids are mixed so this is a great product that i love using
Kasey F.
Bradford, PA
I used this oil with the shampoo and conditioner to match and it made my hair so greasy I had to take another shower! I followed the instructions and I’m very careful when it comes oil in my hair and it still ended up greasy. I’m giving it 2 stars because the smell was great, but it needs improvement. I would buy this again.
Anna V.
Smells AMAZING ofc ! Does help with dry hair but not as much as I’d like, you have to use a pretty good amount for it to really work at least for me since I have EXTREMELY dry hair but if you only have slight dehydration in your hair this would probably work amazing for you.
Desiree T.
Winter Haven, FL
Just okay its not great but i guess you get what you pay for leaves hair heavy and greasy if you're not extra careful with the amount you use and try to keep it to your ends or it'll look horrible I'd say save your money and buy something of higher quality
Jeannie L.
This bottle has lasted me at least 2-3 years and I use it about 2-3 times a week. A little goes a long way. I like to apply it to my ends while my hair is damp before blow drying. Also, if my ends are looking dry and frizzy, I’ll add some oil as well.
Kimberly G.
Fort Worth , TX
I put this on my hair right out of shower and it helps to untangle it and keep it soft. This is easily available (I always get it at target) and it’s inexpensive so that’s awesome!
Courtney B.
Madison, GA
Would this be okay for oily hair?
Jessie P.
Nouveaux-Brunswick
Does it make the hair very shiney!!
Katelyn V.
How do u use this product?