BY GARNIER #9 in Hair Oil

Our Garnier Whole Blends paraben-free, indulgent hair oil formula blooms with a luxurious fragrance of Moroccan argan & camellia oils for hair. It absorbs instantly to restore moisture, shine & suppleness.

Buy on Target
Tyler G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
i LIVE for this oil. it is the ONLY product i use onmy hair after the shower. after i towel dry my hair, sometimes is a little more wet then usual, but i put like 15-20 pumps of this oil in my hair and let it soak it up. that is all i do. when my hair is dry, it leaves my hair so soft and shiny.
also, i only put so much cause i have thick curly hair and its so dry from all the damage from dying and bleaching. so, that is just an FYI.
Ana Carolina O.
Kenilworth, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
It’s a really good product and it really let my hair hydrated and soft. The smell is very good... I have a oily hair on top and really dry, damaged and split ends in the end of the hair so I just use in the end I noticed a great result after 3 weeks using after wash my hair. If you have a dry hair on top of your had you can use a little there.
Chelsea C.
Flagstaff, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Ok this stuff is like liquid gold for your hair. It smells absolutely amazing and let me say it makes my hair sooooo shiny. I love that it smooths down my little loose baby hairs as well as gives it shine and makes it look crazy healthy. It does not hurt my color treated hair. I think ill be using this one on almost a daily basis.
Priscilla G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this product. I love how soft it leaves my hair.  I love the shine that it leaves and how good it smells.  I use this product often and it is very gentle and very effective. I love to use it when I feel like my hair is dry, which tends to happen during the winter a lot. It is affordable, which I appreciate!
Mish S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
My fav hair oil for the price easly found at the drug store or walmart i dont really notice a big difference on my hair puting in the hair oil mabey it not the right one but i love useing hair oil to my hair care daily routine
kris b.
Oakwood, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this every time i get out of the shower. I have been using this forever. It locks in moisture and hydrates my hair so much. I have dry & curly hair and this stuff is my life saver. I highly highly recommend it!!!!
Megan F.
Owings Mills, MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the this when my hair is straight just for a great shine . I haven't tried it on my curly hair yet. The price is also great for the product. Would recommend for post heat styling hair care.
Kassiah P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love it! Great for dry and curly hair! It's affordable and great quality! You can find it at just about any store (Kroger and Target for sure), I am a repeat user. I love this product, 10/10 would recommend.
Mwanamke J.
Philadelphia, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I LOVE this oil! I know it’s not a natural oil but it makes my hair soft and shiny but never oily. I use this on the day I wash my hair and maybe once more before next wash day and it doesn’t leave me with any buildup. I wear my hair curly and straight and it’s great for both!!
Desiree m.
Kissimmee, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
loved the way if felt in my hair. I wanted my hair straight for Halloween but my hair tends to get frizzy before I flat Iron it. I put on a deep conditioner and added a little bit of the Moroccon Sleek to it.