Add a Photo

By GARNIER
#33 in Hair Oil

Our Garnier Whole Blends paraben-free, indulgent hair oil formula blooms with a luxurious fragrance of Moroccan argan & camellia oils for hair. It absorbs instantly to restore moisture, shine & suppleness.

Photos (3)
Brooke C.
Brooke C.
Rockingham, NC
April 16, 2017, 1:10 p.m.
Review for: Garnier Whole Blends™ Moroccan Argan & Camellia Oils Extracts Illuminating Oil 3.4 fl. oz. Pump
This range has became my top favorite line at the drugstore it's got amazing ingredients and is free of all the harsh chemicals that destroy your hair. This oil smells great and gives your hair the most gorgeous luster and shine no matter how damaged your hair might actually be you'd never know with this oil because it gives even the dullest hair gorgeous shine!! Highly recommend giving this oil as well as the entire Whole Blends line a try you'll love it!
Liza R.
Liza R.
Corp Christi, TX
March 8, 2017, 6:27 p.m.
Ran out of my old product so wanted to try something similar. When I picked up this product I read the benefits and thought they were great ingredients. So far things have been going good, seeing my recently colored hair stay healthy and shiny and the bonus is that it has a great scent!! Is a reasonable price point too.
Stacie H.
Stacie H.
Latrobe, PA
March 1, 2017, 3:23 p.m.
I bought this on an impulse and it is absolutely an amazing buy. I use it every time I blow dry my hair. My hair is dyed often and longer, and only two pumps leaves my hair looking amazing. I mix it with a product from Phillip Pelusi and they combine to form a great hair oil that provides heat protection. Also this hair oil smells amazing. I love the smell.
Shekianh R.
Shekianh R.
Kennesaw
May 25, 2017, 3:34 p.m.
Homeblends is an amazing high quality product. I recently bought this and the first day I used it I feel in love! My hair became soft oiled and gave it a shine. My hair stayed looking as if I just did it for 5 days! I was impressed because I finally found a product to shine and oil my hair but also make it so soft ! I'm very impressed
Heather C.
Heather C.
Winfield , WV
April 5, 2017, 1:02 a.m.
I really wanted to love this product. The way the product is dispensed doesn't work well. You have to hold the bottle straight up to squirt it out which causes a mess and if you tilt the bottle it leaks. It smells amazing and works well on my hair. But I ended up going back to my Avon advanced techniques argon oil
Kayla S.
Kayla S.
Bryant, AR
April 13, 2017, 2:27 p.m.
I received this from BzzAgent as a tester!  I LOVE it!  It smells amazing, it helps tame my hair when blow drying & it leaves my hair SUPER soft!  This is the only product I've found that tames my hair when blow drying it!  When I run out I will definitely purchase more!
Mandy l.
Mandy l.
tyler, TX
June 8, 2017, 8:49 p.m.
This stuff is amazing! I bought this product at Walmart and have been using it for awhile ! I apply it to me damp hair and when my hair dries its very soft and manageable plus it smells good ! This stuff is also very affordable
Emma W.
Emma W.
June 9, 2017, 1:21 p.m.
This hair oil is a must for me in the winter when my hair is super dry. One downside is that the cap leaks, I put a one time used product inside of a drawer 30 minutes later all of the product was out of the bottle and ruined everything in that drawer. It is a good oil for the price, and does its job well.
emmy g.
emmy g.
June 4, 2017, 3:59 a.m.
Smell is a huge part for me in purchasing a product as well as how well it works. This product does both those things for me. It smells Amazing people always ask what I put in my hair bc it's so shiny and smells good.
Paige F.
Paige F.
La Junta, CO
June 21, 2017, 8:35 p.m.
This stuff smells like absolute heaven! For $6 I can't believe the quality. Two pumps and my long hair is soft, tangle, and frizz free. This is a beauty steal you can't miss!