Illuminating Conditioner Moisturizes To Reveal Silky Shine.

Our Garnier Whole Blends Indulgent, Silky Formula, Blooms With A Luxurious Fragrance Of Moroccan Argan & Camellia Oils For Hair, Bringing To Life Our Wholesome Care That Cocoons Hair In Luminous Suppleness.

With Every Wash, Reveal Glowing, Touchably Silky, Moisturized Hair.

How to Use:
After Shampooing, Apply A Generous Amount Of Conditioner To Hair From Root To Tip. Gently Work Through Hair, Then Rinse. For Extra Care, Discover Our Illuminating Treatments.

1067807 Ps6 Aqua / Water / Eau Cetearyl Alcohol Amodimethicone Behentrimonium Methosulfate Behentrimonium Chloride Camellia Oleifera Seed Oil Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil Potassium Hydroxide Glycerin Trideceth-6 Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice Hydroxypropyl Guar Dipropylene Glycol Citric Acid Tocopherol Phenoxyethanol Cetrimonium Chloride Benzoic Acid Ci 14700 / Red 4 Ci 19140 / Yellow 5 Parfum / Fragrance Linalool Limonene Hydroxycitronellal Citronellol Hexyl Cinnamal Benzyl Alcohol Benzyl Salicylate F.I.L # D191033/1

Buy on Target
Biscuit P.
Pensacola, FL
This is by far one of the best drug store conditioners I have tried. I have naturally curly hair and this helps maintain moisture in my locs without weighing them down. It also smells ahhhhhmazing and leaves a nice sheen to my curls but doesnt leave my hair oily. I have psoriasis of the scalp which gets especially bad during the crazy winter months and this pairs quite well with the shampoo I use to keep that under control and does not cause additional itching and flaking as many other conditioners I've tried have.
Denise H.
Wilmington , NC
This conditioner has to be the best one I’ve ever tried in my 32 years on this planet! My hair has been through alot of damage over time, like bleaching, coloring, heat styling and UV. I have to use certain shampoos and conditioners to keep my hair somewhat soft, otherwise it feels brittle like it will snap off at any given moment. I decided to give this a chance after falling in love with the shampoo, and now I will never part with it! It is so rich and creamy, has a natural oil scent and makes my hair so nourished. After one use my hair was so unbelievably soft and shiny! I will continue to buy this and hopefully they never discontinue it! I use it every other day with Garnier Whole Blends® Illuminating Shampoo with Moroccan Argan and Camellia Oils Extracts
Ellen N.
My hair type is very strange, no cosmetic really know what to think of my hair or my daughter's hair as well, so I change products about every 3 months hoping one day to find something amazing, I'm giving 3 stars as I loved how my hair felt for first few days after using product, but after that my hair went right back to usual. This is a product that when on sale I buy for my girls and I may use off and on as it did not make my hair worse but really no improvement.
Beatriz G.
Chicago Ridge , IL
I used to straighten my hair tons when I was younger. I do so now only on rare occasions but still find that I have split ends/breakage— i’m really bad about getting haircuts lol. I’ve been using this product since the beginning of 2017 and found that my split ends are less noticeable and not as bad as they used to be. This stuff does a great job at softening my hair and it’s always very shiny! I get tons of compliments that it smells good too ;)
Porsha P.
The smell of this conditioner is amazing. The cost is affordable and it's available at Walmart. It's fantastic to help manage frizz, tangles, and dry hair. It's a bit weighty, but only for thinner hair like mine. It's great for someone on a budget who needs to keep the frizz down, and perfect for anyone who uses heat on their hair often.
Makayla T.
Boiling Spgs, SC
Love the conditioner itself but I’m not too fond of the flower scent for my shampoo and conditioner. I really enjoy the coconut and vanilla garnier shampoos and conditioner rather than this flowery scent. Someone in my house bought it and told me to try it and again I love this brand shampoo and conditioner I just don’t like this particular scent.
Amber B.
Olmsted Falls, OH
Along with my review of the matching shampoo, I have to say that he conditioner is also like liquid gold! This conditioner smells amazing and it still smells strong and amazing the next day! My hair is a little dried and damaged because of coloring and styling it with heat, and this stuff makes my hair feel amazing and healthy! I’m definitely happy with my purchase! This shampoo and conditioner together is less than $10 and worth every penny! Garnier Whole Blends™ Illuminating Conditioner with Moroccan Argan and Camellia Oils Extracts
Karina C.
Chelsea C.
Flagstaff, AZ
I use this with the Garnier Whole Blends® Illuminating Shampoo with Moroccan Argan and Camellia Oils Extracts and it leaves my hair so clean, shiny ,and healthy looking. It helps my hair stay soft with so much less build up than I've felt before. I love that after use my hair doesn't look waxy or greasy. Just shiny and wonderful. The smell is amazing and just makes it a joy to use.
Tara W.
Ashburn, VA
This conditioner really helped me make it easier to detangle my hair while I'm in the shower. I have really thick and curly hair so it made it a lot easier to manage. It made my hair significantly softer too!