BY GARNIER #8 in Shampoo

Repairing shampoo strengthens & heals damage

Our creamy, lush formula, blooms with a delicious fragrance of royal jelly, honey & propolis, bringing to life our wholesome care that strengthens hair and helps prevent split ends & breakage*

Also available in 22 oz.

*When using the Garnier Whole Blends Repairing system of shampoo & conditioner.

Ingredients: AQUA / WATER / EAU, SODIUM LAURETH SULFATE, SODIUM LAURYL SULFATE, COCAMIDE MEA, GLYCOL DISTEARATE,SODIUM CHLORIDE, MEL / HONEY / MIEL,PPG-5-CETETH-20, ARGANIA SPINOSA KERNEL OIL, FUMARIC ACID, ROYAL JELLY, CARBOMER GLYCERIN, DIMETHICONE, ALOE BARBADENSIS / ALOE BARBADENSIS LEAF JUICE, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, ALCOHOL, PROPOLIS EXTRACT GUAR HYDROXYPROPYLTRIMONIUM CHLORIDE, CITRIC ACID, SODIUM BENZOATE, SALICYLIC ACID, CI 19140 / YELLOW 5, CARAMEL PARFUM / FRAGRANCE, COUMARIN, LIMONENE, BENZYL ALCOHOL, BENZYL SALICYLATE

• How well does this actually work? Tried so many products that I am ...28 Answers
  • Everyone seems to be obsessed with this shampoo lately! Is it worth...5 Answers
  • I been trying to find this in stores in USA but have had no luck! C...13 Answers
Amy F.
Amy F.
Flushing, MI
first off, this might be one of the best smelling shampoos I have ever smelled! OMG, it is a warm sweet honey scent that is just intoxicating. The other thing that I like about this product that it is a repairing shampoo, so I know that after using it my hair is going to look and feel amazing. I don't have to worry about my hair feeling rough, or looking dry and overall unhealthy. This is a staple of my shower!
arya r.
arya r.
A paraben free way to clean you hair that works great and nourishes you hair as it cleanses. It targets dry hair and leaves it feeling healthy and soft.
Nour H.
Nour H.
أنا اعتقد أن هذا أفضل شامبو عرفته في حياتي. أتمنى الحصول عليه. أنه رائع ويصلح الشعر ويجعله أملس وناعم وخالي من القصف.
Amanda J.
Amanda J.
Abu Dhabi
Its not a great shampoo, you wont notice any drastic change, but for the price of it, it does a pretty decent job.
Rachelle C.
Rachelle C.
Midland, MI
I'm currently using this shampoo& conditioner and I love it! It smells amazing, just like honey. It lathers easily and rinses out. I've noticed my hair getting softer and healthier since I've been using this. My hair smells great all day after using this shampoo! Would definately recommend!!
Stephenia S.
Stephenia S.
Oklahoma City
I love this brand so much. My aunt told me to try it because the pills I had to take was making my hair break off bad. The change was great I went and bought the hold line. My hair was dry but after just one wash I was stuck.
Shannon O.
Shannon O.
Pensacola, FL
This product has natural ingredients that keep my hair smelling and looking good. I typically have very dry hair since it's so thick and coarse and this helps it out. I love the smell of it and it makes my hair feel soft and smooth. Of course I still have frizzy hair but I don't mind a bit of a messy look.
Teresa R.
Teresa R.
I began to use this shampoo about a month ago and i already love it ! It smells so nice and my hairs ends up so soft after i wash it ! I use the shampoo and conditioner.
Mayte C.
Mayte C.
I always buy it at my regular supermarket.
It smells so good, I would eat it, and it leaves my hair so soft and clean
Mulan F.
Mulan F.
Manama
I have used this but unfortunately it makes my hair dry.So I gave it to my mom and it works with her hair.Yes it has a nice scent.
Kellyn S.
Kellyn S.
Tyner, NC
How well does this actually work? Tried so many products that I am in search of something that gives great results!
Michelle C.
Michelle C.
Corp Christi, TX
I've heard great reviews on the new Garnier line, but is this one good for oily hair? because everything I use leaves lots of residue and it makes my hair feel greasy, I need something to make it soft again!
Judith U.
Judith U.
Everyone seems to love this shampoo but I'm scared that it will leave my hair greasy.
Nadia F.
Nadia F.
Greensboro, NC
Where can I find this ?
Karen A.
Karen A.
Quaker City
I been trying to find this in stores in USA but have had no luck! Curious how this shampoo smells and makes your hair feel? any advice