BY GARNIER #7 in Shampoo

Repairing shampoo strengthens & heals damage

Our creamy, lush formula, blooms with a delicious fragrance of royal jelly, honey & propolis, bringing to life our wholesome care that strengthens hair and helps prevent split ends & breakage*

Also available in 22 oz.

*When using the Garnier Whole Blends Repairing system of shampoo & conditioner.

Ingredients: AQUA / WATER / EAU, SODIUM LAURETH SULFATE, SODIUM LAURYL SULFATE, COCAMIDE MEA, GLYCOL DISTEARATE,SODIUM CHLORIDE, MEL / HONEY / MIEL,PPG-5-CETETH-20, ARGANIA SPINOSA KERNEL OIL, FUMARIC ACID, ROYAL JELLY, CARBOMER GLYCERIN, DIMETHICONE, ALOE BARBADENSIS / ALOE BARBADENSIS LEAF JUICE, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, ALCOHOL, PROPOLIS EXTRACT GUAR HYDROXYPROPYLTRIMONIUM CHLORIDE, CITRIC ACID, SODIUM BENZOATE, SALICYLIC ACID, CI 19140 / YELLOW 5, CARAMEL PARFUM / FRAGRANCE, COUMARIN, LIMONENE, BENZYL ALCOHOL, BENZYL SALICYLATE

• How well does this actually work? Tried so many products that I a...28 Answers
  • Everyone seems to be obsessed with this shampoo lately! Is it wor...5 Answers
  • I been trying to find this in stores in USA but have had no luck!...13 Answers
Belinda I.
I'm really obsessed with this product, I've always struggled with frizzy hair and when tried this shampoo, conditioner and the hair mask i noticed an instant change on my hair and it looked very healthy , shiny and it smelled AWESOME .
Mariana M.
Este shampoo es lo máximo! Lo deja super limpio, suave y lo mejor es que no reseca! Deja una textura super manejable y además deja una fragancía divina. Lo recomiendo totalmente
Brittany R.
I love this “drugstore shampoo”. It leaves my hair so soft and smelling amazing. It can be pretty pricey
Shelbbie T.
Natural, makes my thick long hair so soft and smell amazing Garnier® Whole Blends™ Honey Treasures Repairing Shampoo
Gema G.
Brawley, CA
I’m not a big fan of Garnier but I love this product. I have curly hair and it left my hair really soft with not much frizz. I didn’t have use as much product as I do with other shampoos. Another thing I love about this product is that it’s not expensive and it does the job. I highly recommend this product.
Savannah🎀 D.
Sault Ste. Marie, ON
I seriously love this stuff. It makes my hair feel so soft and smell so good! It's not too expensive so it's perfect
Rachel F.
Absolutely LOVE this Shampoo.   I've found myself purchasing this for the last couple months steady.  Always have it on hand.  Its one of my only go to shampoos,   It smells LOVELY and its thick and creamy and really moisturizes your hair,  while cleaning it,  but doesnt make it squeaky and stripped..  It leaves it feeling soft and shiny and the smell lingers for a long time,  but its not too too strong.  definitely one of my favs. My boyfriend loves the smell too hehehe..  :)  highly recommend for damaged hair.  This with the whole blends honey conditioner is a GREAT combo.  The conditioner is a life saver.
Shauna M.
Orting, WA
I’ve never liked this brand u til these whole lines came out— I love the natural products and it doesn’t leave a film on my hair!
Teresa K.
Neptune, NJ
This stuff is seriously a godsend. It smells amazing and leaves my hair feeling so clean and smooth. I definitely prefer the whole blends over the general fructisse products. I buy this product over and over again- love it.
Merel B.
Aalsmeerderbrug
Mhmm. I loveeeee this shampoo! I have like, really Thick And long hair And this helps to keep it healthy. I have really dry hair And this Works really great. It feeds my hair the vitamins it needs. I Will always buy this!
Kellyn S.
Tyner, NC
How well does this actually work? Tried so many products that I am in search of something that gives great results!
Michelle C.
Corp Christi, TX
I've heard great reviews on the new Garnier line, but is this one good for oily hair? because everything I use leaves lots of residue and it makes my hair feel greasy, I need something to make it soft again!
Judith U.
Everyone seems to love this shampoo but I'm scared that it will leave my hair greasy.
Nadia F.
Greensboro , NC
Where can I find this ?
Karen A.
Quaker City, OH
I been trying to find this in stores in USA but have had no luck! Curious how this shampoo smells and makes your hair feel? any advice