BY GARNIER #8 in Shampoo

Repairing shampoo strengthens & heals damage

Our creamy, lush formula, blooms with a delicious fragrance of royal jelly, honey & propolis, bringing to life our wholesome care that strengthens hair and helps prevent split ends & breakage*

Also available in 22 oz.

*When using the Garnier Whole Blends Repairing system of shampoo & conditioner.

Ingredients: AQUA / WATER / EAU, SODIUM LAURETH SULFATE, SODIUM LAURYL SULFATE, COCAMIDE MEA, GLYCOL DISTEARATE,SODIUM CHLORIDE, MEL / HONEY / MIEL,PPG-5-CETETH-20, ARGANIA SPINOSA KERNEL OIL, FUMARIC ACID, ROYAL JELLY, CARBOMER GLYCERIN, DIMETHICONE, ALOE BARBADENSIS / ALOE BARBADENSIS LEAF JUICE, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, ALCOHOL, PROPOLIS EXTRACT GUAR HYDROXYPROPYLTRIMONIUM CHLORIDE, CITRIC ACID, SODIUM BENZOATE, SALICYLIC ACID, CI 19140 / YELLOW 5, CARAMEL PARFUM / FRAGRANCE, COUMARIN, LIMONENE, BENZYL ALCOHOL, BENZYL SALICYLATE

• How well does this actually work? Tried so many products that I am ...28 Answers
  • Everyone seems to be obsessed with this shampoo lately! Is it worth...5 Answers
  • I been trying to find this in stores in USA but have had no luck! C...13 Answers
Shannon O.
Shannon O.
Pensacola, FL
This product has natural ingredients that keep my hair smelling and looking good. I typically have very dry hair since it's so thick and coarse and this helps it out. I love the smell of it and it makes my hair feel soft and smooth. Of course I still have frizzy hair but I don't mind a bit of a messy look.
Teresa R.
Teresa R.
I began to use this shampoo about a month ago and i already love it ! It smells so nice and my hairs ends up so soft after i wash it ! I use the shampoo and conditioner.
Lesley R.
Lesley R.
Avondale
I've recently started buying this shampoo whole blends and oh gosh I am absolutely obsessed !! My hair is so frizzy and since I live in Arizona the heat and humidity don't go well with my hair! But this shampoo n conditioner have helped tame the frizz and leave my hair soft, smooth and smelling amazing!! Even leaves my house smelling good lol I highly recommended for frizzy hair! Great size and price. Different smells to choose from. I purchased mine at Walmart
Shandy R.
Shandy R.
Favorite shampoo and conditioner, the smell is amazing and it makes my hair so smooth and silky and i will continue to buy it
Amanda H.
Amanda H.
This stuff smells so good and it makes my hair feel soft and the smell actually stays in my hair for a while.
Narjiss B.
Narjiss B.
Helmond
Not exactly the same but Its from the same line.This is my favourite shampoo ever,i dont know if you can buy it in America or something but I have bought it in the Netherlands.I love the sweet honey smell and I would recommend this product to anyone
Ethar H.
Ethar H.
jeddah,saudi arabia
This group from garnier toches my heart
i used it for a long time it makes my hair feel great
i think it's for dry hair , it's not compared to any alternatives as its the best
Jessica T.
Jessica T.
Brockport
this is really nice and amazing i love it a lot. everyone should try it! my hair feels very healthy every time i use it
Nicola V.
Nicola V.
Eastsussex
Recently brought the shampoo& conditioner and the hair mask, I purchased the hair mask first and my hair felt so soft and luxurious that I went out the next day and purchased the shampoo and conditioner, the smell is so lovely. Does wonders for the softness am yet to find out if it makes your hair stronger. I got the shampoo and conditioner at a discount store so I paid a fair price of £6 and I paid £5 for the mask at boots... I do think however that it's still 100% worth the money. I would repurchase this
chaymae y.
chaymae y.
Oujda
this one gave lots of volume on my hair when I tried it ! my hair is wavy so I always want my waves to pop out so this really do the job
Kellyn S.
Kellyn S.
Tyner, NC
How well does this actually work? Tried so many products that I am in search of something that gives great results!
Michelle C.
Michelle C.
Corp Christi, TX
I've heard great reviews on the new Garnier line, but is this one good for oily hair? because everything I use leaves lots of residue and it makes my hair feel greasy, I need something to make it soft again!
Judith U.
Judith U.
Everyone seems to love this shampoo but I'm scared that it will leave my hair greasy.
Nadia F.
Nadia F.
Greensboro, NC
Where can I find this ?
Karen A.
Karen A.
Quaker City
I been trying to find this in stores in USA but have had no luck! Curious how this shampoo smells and makes your hair feel? any advice