BY GARNIER #7 in Shampoo

Repairing shampoo strengthens & heals damage

Our creamy, lush formula, blooms with a delicious fragrance of royal jelly, honey & propolis, bringing to life our wholesome care that strengthens hair and helps prevent split ends & breakage*

Also available in 22 oz.

*When using the Garnier Whole Blends Repairing system of shampoo & conditioner.

Ingredients: AQUA / WATER / EAU, SODIUM LAURETH SULFATE, SODIUM LAURYL SULFATE, COCAMIDE MEA, GLYCOL DISTEARATE,SODIUM CHLORIDE, MEL / HONEY / MIEL,PPG-5-CETETH-20, ARGANIA SPINOSA KERNEL OIL, FUMARIC ACID, ROYAL JELLY, CARBOMER GLYCERIN, DIMETHICONE, ALOE BARBADENSIS / ALOE BARBADENSIS LEAF JUICE, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, ALCOHOL, PROPOLIS EXTRACT GUAR HYDROXYPROPYLTRIMONIUM CHLORIDE, CITRIC ACID, SODIUM BENZOATE, SALICYLIC ACID, CI 19140 / YELLOW 5, CARAMEL PARFUM / FRAGRANCE, COUMARIN, LIMONENE, BENZYL ALCOHOL, BENZYL SALICYLATE

• How well does this actually work? Tried so many products that I a...28 Answers
  • Everyone seems to be obsessed with this shampoo lately! Is it wor...5 Answers
  • I been trying to find this in stores in USA but have had no luck!...13 Answers
Megan M.
Mirabel
I love the smell of this shampoo! it makes my hair so soft and i feel like it takes more time before they get greasy! I bought mine at walmart and each time i went to buy it it was on sale (lucky me)
Lauren M.
Corpus Christi , Texas
It smells so good and I loved using this in my hair . I really recommend this to other people
Devin O.
This is my all time favorite shampoo/conditioner. Its supposed to repair your hair and although it does take awhile to see results, they will come! All the scents they have are super awesome and I can still smell it in my hair 2 days later! It lathers super nicely too, you only need a bit and all of your hair will be covered.  Garnier® Whole Blends™ Honey Treasures Repairing Shampoo
Katie S.
canyonville, OR
This is my daily shampoo. I love it. It smells great. It leaves my hair clean and soft. It doesn’t break out my scalp. It lathers perfect and you don’t have to use so much at a time. I have medium length heart and I use a quarter size and it’s perfect. I’m so impressed with this shampoo.
Shannon H.
Okay I must say I love this stuff, when I use them both it makes my hair feel so smooth! My hair is so damaged so this stuff really makes a difference for me!! Only thing I use as of now.
Nicole B.
Seattle, WA
This is the shampoo I’ve been using all year and I absolutely love it. It smells so good. (A friend of mine told me my hair smells like candy haha). It also makes my hair very smooth and clean. Great purchase!
Caroline R.
Toms River, NJ
I’ve stood by this shampoo for years. Moisturizing and cleansing, perfect for long hair.
Hannah S.
Mansfield, OH
I love this shampoo! It is so hydrating and doesn’t leave my hair oily or feeling like there is build up of product. The container is huge and lasts for a super long time and the smell is even awesome!
Ashley C.
East Lansing , MI
My absolute favorite shampoo. I love it’s affordable price but it’s power as well. A little bit goes a long way! With whole blends as a whole, I love the variety of scents, but I always come back to the honey!
Samantha M.
Kannapolis
Love love love love this haircare line. It is a true gem that I stumbled upon and I tell everyone I know that they need to try it - especially if you have dry hair. Using it with the full line - shampoo - conditioner - hair mask - has proven to give me the most results for it. I'm in love with it.
Kellyn S.
Tyner, NC
How well does this actually work? Tried so many products that I am in search of something that gives great results!
Michelle C.
Corp Christi, TX
I've heard great reviews on the new Garnier line, but is this one good for oily hair? because everything I use leaves lots of residue and it makes my hair feel greasy, I need something to make it soft again!
Judith U.
Everyone seems to love this shampoo but I'm scared that it will leave my hair greasy.
Nadia F.
Greensboro , NC
Where can I find this ?
Karen A.
Quaker City, OH
I been trying to find this in stores in USA but have had no luck! Curious how this shampoo smells and makes your hair feel? any advice