BY GARNIER #7 in Shampoo

Repairing shampoo strengthens & heals damage

Our creamy, lush formula, blooms with a delicious fragrance of royal jelly, honey & propolis, bringing to life our wholesome care that strengthens hair and helps prevent split ends & breakage*

Also available in 22 oz.

*When using the Garnier Whole Blends Repairing system of shampoo & conditioner.

Ingredients: AQUA / WATER / EAU, SODIUM LAURETH SULFATE, SODIUM LAURYL SULFATE, COCAMIDE MEA, GLYCOL DISTEARATE,SODIUM CHLORIDE, MEL / HONEY / MIEL,PPG-5-CETETH-20, ARGANIA SPINOSA KERNEL OIL, FUMARIC ACID, ROYAL JELLY, CARBOMER GLYCERIN, DIMETHICONE, ALOE BARBADENSIS / ALOE BARBADENSIS LEAF JUICE, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, ALCOHOL, PROPOLIS EXTRACT GUAR HYDROXYPROPYLTRIMONIUM CHLORIDE, CITRIC ACID, SODIUM BENZOATE, SALICYLIC ACID, CI 19140 / YELLOW 5, CARAMEL PARFUM / FRAGRANCE, COUMARIN, LIMONENE, BENZYL ALCOHOL, BENZYL SALICYLATE

• How well does this actually work? Tried so many products that I a...28 Answers
  • Everyone seems to be obsessed with this shampoo lately! Is it wor...5 Answers
  • I been trying to find this in stores in USA but have had no luck!...13 Answers
Jennifer V.
Albuquerque, NM
This Shampoo is AMAZING! I Love the scent and the fact that I can still smell it long into the day. Most importantly it leaves my hair feeling soft and manageable. I had been seeing all the commercials and was just dying to try it. It Ended up being everything I wanted. I'm really excited to try more of this line. I have already told everyone at work about this product.
Kassie B.
Aurora, IL
I got several packs to sample from Garnier Whole blends and I enjoyed these ones along with the rest. They sud up really nicely in my long hair for a nice clean feel. I love the scent of these as well. Although I'm not sure the marketing tactic because there's a bunch of long words on the label that this is made of that is not natural, lol! I still did enjoy this line.
Hokka K.
Watertown, MA
I received samples of this in an Amazon beauty box. I find the whole concept - packaging, scents, etc. very 90s, which I don't mind as those were my teenage years :) I like the scent of this product and found that it left my hair clean and I do like the scent. I don't particularly need th ereparing thing and would like to try the Apple scent. It does contain sulfates.
Teresa B.
salem, VA
More expensive than my usual cheap affordable brand however not as pricy as those high priced products. Though it doesn't have the high cost of the high priced products it does have the quality of them. I love how the honey treasure Garnier Whole blends products smell and leave my hair soft, smooth, and allows for me to just let dry and brush through with ease.
Tara B.
THIS shampoo ! So far I love everything about this ! It smells amazing,don't weigh my hair down and leaves my hair feeling smooth and soft! I have trouble finding shampoos that do not cause me to get a dry scalp, I have very sensitive skin and so far this has been great! No dandruff from a dry scalp! And it leaves no heavy residue! I really love this product!
Andrea L.
Tampa, FL
I love this shampoo and how it makes my hair feel so soft and refreshed after washing it. I've used samples of this for a couple of weeks now and I think it's a really great shampoo. I love the smell, it's so light and subtle, yet relaxing. However, I don't get what's "whole" about it. I'm a scientist, and I don't usually believe "natural" claims right away.
Zoe H.
Big Rapids, MI
I got this free in a sample from PinchMe, and I was super excited about it because it smelled AMAZING. It works pretty good for my hair, but I've got thin hair that needs to be washed every 24 hours, and this seemed to weigh it down some more, so I'd prefer to use it every other day, or every couple days, switching with my regular stuff. But I did love it!
Praise G.
Ok I'm natural and I haven't really found a shampoo that's was helping tame my frizz and my my hair less dry this shampoo works wonders I have color treated hair also and it leave my hair feeling and smelling wonderful I would recommend this to anyone and they have diffrent other kinds for specific hair care our hair types love love loveeeee this shampoo
Lisa D.
Palm Desert, CA
This is my new favorite! I went out and bought it after reading reviews on here and I am so happy I did! I have been telling everyone about it. I've never been so excited about shampoo before! It smells amazing and leaves my hair so soft I can't keep my hands out of my hair. It does not weigh my hair down at all. Give it a try you won't be disappointed!
Kenitha B.
Glasgow , KY
I love this shampoo, It has helped my hair so much! My hair is normally frizzie and flys away and it really dry, This shampoo has restored all the life to my hair! Its the normal range in price for shampoo. I had a B1G1 coupon so I got to buy the shampoo and try the conditioner free. This shampoo is well worth it, if you haven't got to try it yet!!!
Kellyn S.
Tyner, NC
How well does this actually work? Tried so many products that I am in search of something that gives great results!
Michelle C.
Corp Christi, TX
I've heard great reviews on the new Garnier line, but is this one good for oily hair? because everything I use leaves lots of residue and it makes my hair feel greasy, I need something to make it soft again!
Judith U.
Everyone seems to love this shampoo but I'm scared that it will leave my hair greasy.
Nadia F.
Greensboro , NC
Where can I find this ?
Karen A.
Quaker City, OH
I been trying to find this in stores in USA but have had no luck! Curious how this shampoo smells and makes your hair feel? any advice