BY GARNIER #8 in Shampoo

Repairing shampoo strengthens & heals damage

Our creamy, lush formula, blooms with a delicious fragrance of royal jelly, honey & propolis, bringing to life our wholesome care that strengthens hair and helps prevent split ends & breakage*

Also available in 22 oz.

*When using the Garnier Whole Blends Repairing system of shampoo & conditioner.

Ingredients: AQUA / WATER / EAU, SODIUM LAURETH SULFATE, SODIUM LAURYL SULFATE, COCAMIDE MEA, GLYCOL DISTEARATE,SODIUM CHLORIDE, MEL / HONEY / MIEL,PPG-5-CETETH-20, ARGANIA SPINOSA KERNEL OIL, FUMARIC ACID, ROYAL JELLY, CARBOMER GLYCERIN, DIMETHICONE, ALOE BARBADENSIS / ALOE BARBADENSIS LEAF JUICE, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, ALCOHOL, PROPOLIS EXTRACT GUAR HYDROXYPROPYLTRIMONIUM CHLORIDE, CITRIC ACID, SODIUM BENZOATE, SALICYLIC ACID, CI 19140 / YELLOW 5, CARAMEL PARFUM / FRAGRANCE, COUMARIN, LIMONENE, BENZYL ALCOHOL, BENZYL SALICYLATE

• How well does this actually work? Tried so many products that I am ...28 Answers
  • Everyone seems to be obsessed with this shampoo lately! Is it worth...5 Answers
  • I been trying to find this in stores in USA but have had no luck! C...13 Answers
Irene Z.
Irene Z.
I bought this shampoo a couple of months ago because of a coupon I found for it in my newspaper. I completely fell in love with the scent. I also like the way it leaves my hair smooth and silky not too oily though. I use it every morning and haven't noticed any damage or dandruff like I would normally get other scented shampoo's.

I also use the conditioner and I'm very happy with it.
Sarah H.
Sarah H.
Arkport, NY
First I was lucky enough to get to try this as a free sample. The smell is amazing and it stays with you through out the day! I have fine hair so I have to be very careful if products that are too heavy. This worked great for me I used the shampoo and conditioner(on my ends only) my hair was silky soft, volumous, and did I mention smelled wonderful. Would definitely recommend a try!
Kari B.
Kari B.
I have well water and because of that have a hard time finding a shampoo and conditioner that make my hair soft and easy to brush and smell good at a reasonable price but I think I found the one I've been looking for! ! I really like the smell and it was so easy to brush through my hair and my hair didn't frizz after it dried either overall I'm so excited I found this new product!!
Anna H.
Anna H.
Kansas City, KS
The scent of this shampoo and conditioner is heavenly. It has a nostalgic smell to my childhood which I cannot place that keeps me coming back for more. My husband is constantly sniffing my hair and the scent lasts a couple days between washing. My hair is very long, down to my butt, I cannot wash it daily as it takes a whole day to dry. The formula feels very rich and nourishing.
Danielle C.
Danielle C.
Cumberland, RI
I received samples of this in my PINCHme box recently. Both the shampoo and conditioner left my hair feeling and smelling great. I normally use shampoo and conditioner from my hair salon and was surprised at how great my hair still felt and looked. I will definitely continue using the samples and would strongly consider purchasing one my regular shampoo and conditioner run out.
Tina F.
Tina F.
Grain Valley, MO
Love this shampoo and conditioner! The honey smell is faint, but when i do get a whiff of it, it's refreshing. My hair feels mucj healthier now after just one wash with the shampoo & conditioner combination. It is also a product line that fits in my budget which is great. Cannot wait to try the other products in this same line. Will definitely be purchasing in the future!
Christian McKay E.
Christian McKay E.
Williston, FL
I bought this shampoo to help my severely dry, damaged hair. I wasn't sure what to expect, but I mainly purchased it because of the fresh, delicious smell. However, I was more than suprized when I used it! It's rich, creamy lather rinsed clean, and with the conditioner left my hair feeling moisturized, hydrated and shiny! Needless to say, I'm hooked!! Love this product!!
Jennifer V.
Jennifer V.
Albuquerque, NM
This Shampoo is AMAZING! I Love the scent and the fact that I can still smell it long into the day. Most importantly it leaves my hair feeling soft and manageable. I had been seeing all the commercials and was just dying to try it. It Ended up being everything I wanted. I'm really excited to try more of this line. I have already told everyone at work about this product.
Kassie B.
Kassie B.
Aurora, IL
I got several packs to sample from Garnier Whole blends and I enjoyed these ones along with the rest. They sud up really nicely in my long hair for a nice clean feel. I love the scent of these as well. Although I'm not sure the marketing tactic because there's a bunch of long words on the label that this is made of that is not natural, lol! I still did enjoy this line.
Hokka K.
Hokka K.
Watertown, MA
I received samples of this in an Amazon beauty box. I find the whole concept - packaging, scents, etc. very 90s, which I don't mind as those were my teenage years :) I like the scent of this product and found that it left my hair clean and I do like the scent. I don't particularly need th ereparing thing and would like to try the Apple scent. It does contain sulfates.
Kellyn S.
Kellyn S.
Tyner, NC
How well does this actually work? Tried so many products that I am in search of something that gives great results!
Michelle C.
Michelle C.
Corp Christi, TX
I've heard great reviews on the new Garnier line, but is this one good for oily hair? because everything I use leaves lots of residue and it makes my hair feel greasy, I need something to make it soft again!
Judith U.
Judith U.
Everyone seems to love this shampoo but I'm scared that it will leave my hair greasy.
Nadia F.
Nadia F.
Greensboro, NC
Where can I find this ?
Karen A.
Karen A.
Quaker City
I been trying to find this in stores in USA but have had no luck! Curious how this shampoo smells and makes your hair feel? any advice