BY GARNIER #8 in Shampoo

Repairing shampoo strengthens & heals damage

Our creamy, lush formula, blooms with a delicious fragrance of royal jelly, honey & propolis, bringing to life our wholesome care that strengthens hair and helps prevent split ends & breakage*

Also available in 22 oz.

*When using the Garnier Whole Blends Repairing system of shampoo & conditioner.

Ingredients: AQUA / WATER / EAU, SODIUM LAURETH SULFATE, SODIUM LAURYL SULFATE, COCAMIDE MEA, GLYCOL DISTEARATE,SODIUM CHLORIDE, MEL / HONEY / MIEL,PPG-5-CETETH-20, ARGANIA SPINOSA KERNEL OIL, FUMARIC ACID, ROYAL JELLY, CARBOMER GLYCERIN, DIMETHICONE, ALOE BARBADENSIS / ALOE BARBADENSIS LEAF JUICE, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, ALCOHOL, PROPOLIS EXTRACT GUAR HYDROXYPROPYLTRIMONIUM CHLORIDE, CITRIC ACID, SODIUM BENZOATE, SALICYLIC ACID, CI 19140 / YELLOW 5, CARAMEL PARFUM / FRAGRANCE, COUMARIN, LIMONENE, BENZYL ALCOHOL, BENZYL SALICYLATE

• How well does this actually work? Tried so many products that I am ...28 Answers
  • Everyone seems to be obsessed with this shampoo lately! Is it worth...5 Answers
  • I been trying to find this in stores in USA but have had no luck! C...13 Answers
Yajaira H.
Yajaira H.
Bronx, NY

Definitely I love more the conditioner than shampoo. This shampoo is made with royal jelly honey & propolis extracts and help with damage hair. It is a texture cream. The smell is really great, like sweet honey. In my first application my hair felt a little bit hard. After use the conditioner, feel and look great. I have to try more time for decide if I buy it. I receive a sample from Crowdtap for give my feedback.
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Praise (insert whatever religious figure you see fit)! I love the fact that this is a more natural shampoo. It smells amazing, and leaves out the harsh chemicals that most shampoos use. It lathers very nicely without needing a large amount and rinses clean. My hair is neither greasy nor frizzy and it doesn't feel weighed down. I'm a HUGE fan of anything remotely honey related and this product is no exception.
Amelia V.
Amelia V.
This shampoo and conditioner had a nice scent. The shampoo had a thick lather that rinsed out easily. I only needed a small amount of product, even with long hair. The conditioner helped to smoothe my hair and prevented breakage. Unfortunately, I found that my tea tree oil regimen leaves my hair softer. Compared to the higher price point of the products I use, the Garnier Whole Blends line is very affordable.
Mindy S.
Mindy S.
Masontown , PA
My hair is fine, damaged, and a greasy scalp. Any product that is supposed to help damages hair normally weighs down my hair, makes it super greasy, and leaves it still looking damaged. Until I tried out the garnier whole blends honey treasures repairing line. This shampoo smells amazing, leaves my hair soft and undamaged, and not greasy or weighed down. I use the whole system and would recommend to everyone.
Yes G.
Yes G.
Have been using this product since it came out both to long ago I love the scent. Can't actually say if it's repairing my hair or not. Most shampoos I use it don't feel like they are really doing much. But I would like to add that I use the conditioner as well and when I rinse out the conditioner my hair feels soft even when I'm out of the shower and hair is dry. So it could be a combination of both working.
Delia M.
Delia M.
Apple Valley, CAlifornia
Es un producto nuevo que estoy probando, esta es una marca de mis favoritas por qué mi cabello mejoro mucho con estos productos, pero este espero sea muy bueno, por qué es más caro , y espero valga el incremento de precio, lo probé y tiene buen aroma y mi cabello quedo muy suave , pero aún no puedo decir que cumple con mis expectativas.
Seguiré usándolo, un tiempo razonable , y los resultados serán mejor.
Courtney T.
Courtney T.
Cape Girardeau, MO
The smell is incredible, thats the best thing about this product. It did leave my hair feeling really soft the few times I used it, because I bought the tiny little sample bottles so it was only a few washes worth. The only thing was it left my hair really heavy and limp. I don't know if that was supposed to be a thing or not, but I really was not pleased, despite how soft and healthy it left it feeling.
Bidalia C.
Bidalia C.
Anaheim , CA
I don't even know where to being, I love this product! I've struggled with dry hair and did everything to make it look health! I saw it in a commercial and thought hey why not try it and boy!!! It was the best decision I've made!! My hair feels so smooth and soft! Looks so much healthier and this is only my 3time using it and I can they enough of it! I went back and got 6 more bottles of it!
Sabrina S.
Sabrina S.
Alverton, PA
I've been using the same brand of shampoo for years and recently decided to try something new. I absolutely love Garnier Whole Blends Honey Treasures Repairing Shampoo! It smells wonderful and the scent lasts all day. It lathers well and I don't feel like I have to use a lot of the product to get my hair clean. Overall I'm glad I decided to try it because I think I've found a new favorite!
Kelly D.
Kelly D.
Jacksonville, FL
I have tried hundreds of shampoos and conditioners and there has been a lot of them that I really like. I got samples of the Shaklee and conditioner in a monthly subscription beauty box and I fell in love with them. They leave my hair so soft and they smell so good. My husband says my hair always smells so amazing. They are the only brand I buy now and would recommend them to everyone.
Kellyn S.
Kellyn S.
Tyner, NC
How well does this actually work? Tried so many products that I am in search of something that gives great results!
Michelle C.
Michelle C.
Corp Christi, TX
I've heard great reviews on the new Garnier line, but is this one good for oily hair? because everything I use leaves lots of residue and it makes my hair feel greasy, I need something to make it soft again!
Judith U.
Judith U.
Everyone seems to love this shampoo but I'm scared that it will leave my hair greasy.
Nadia F.
Nadia F.
Greensboro, NC
Where can I find this ?
Karen A.
Karen A.
Quaker City
I been trying to find this in stores in USA but have had no luck! Curious how this shampoo smells and makes your hair feel? any advice