BY GARNIER #7 in Shampoo

Repairing shampoo strengthens & heals damage

Our creamy, lush formula, blooms with a delicious fragrance of royal jelly, honey & propolis, bringing to life our wholesome care that strengthens hair and helps prevent split ends & breakage*

Also available in 22 oz.

*When using the Garnier Whole Blends Repairing system of shampoo & conditioner.

Ingredients: AQUA / WATER / EAU, SODIUM LAURETH SULFATE, SODIUM LAURYL SULFATE, COCAMIDE MEA, GLYCOL DISTEARATE,SODIUM CHLORIDE, MEL / HONEY / MIEL,PPG-5-CETETH-20, ARGANIA SPINOSA KERNEL OIL, FUMARIC ACID, ROYAL JELLY, CARBOMER GLYCERIN, DIMETHICONE, ALOE BARBADENSIS / ALOE BARBADENSIS LEAF JUICE, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, ALCOHOL, PROPOLIS EXTRACT GUAR HYDROXYPROPYLTRIMONIUM CHLORIDE, CITRIC ACID, SODIUM BENZOATE, SALICYLIC ACID, CI 19140 / YELLOW 5, CARAMEL PARFUM / FRAGRANCE, COUMARIN, LIMONENE, BENZYL ALCOHOL, BENZYL SALICYLATE

• How well does this actually work? Tried so many products that I a...28 Answers
  • Everyone seems to be obsessed with this shampoo lately! Is it wor...5 Answers
  • I been trying to find this in stores in USA but have had no luck!...13 Answers
Cynthia S.
This is one of my favorite shampoos. It’s got a great scent and a pairing conditioner. Both for a great affordable cost this whole line is great actually. Always will recommend the corresponding conditioner for sure.
Crystal W.
Mechanicsville
So far I like it, it smells good and it’s helped repair some damage I had from having part of my hair bleached. It has made those parts not so rough. It was very affordable and it works on both types of hair.
Jenny C.
Smells horrible to me...it smelled way too sweet for my liking. And rather than honey it smelled like shea butter but a huge dosage of it. Way too strong should not recommend at all, definitely a miss from the brand
Bailey F.
Columbia, MD
Makes your hair smell good for literal days! Removes any trance of oil. This shampoo makes your hair so silky. Before using this my hair was damaged by using it for 6+ months, I have seen such a big difference. Even switching shampoos for one use, I see a difference. I recommend!
Ellie M.
Gilbert, AZ
I love this shampoo! I use this with the matching conditioner. The smells is amazing & lingers all day. I have fine hair & it doesn’t weigh it down & it does a great job of cleansing. I will continue to repurchase
Silvia P.
WASCO, CA
I love the smell of this shampoo. It leaves my hair nice and soft and has even brought back the shine to my hair. I have natural black hair amd sometimes find it hard to get a good shampoo thay can do the job.
Amanda C.
I don’t prefer the smell of this and it made my hair greasy. I’m not surprised though because I have fine hair that tends to get oily anyway. If u have thick hair that is dry this would be amazing for you!!!
Santana 🙆.
I LOVE this shampoo. It smells so good and it makes my hair so soft too. I also use the conditioner with it. I highly recommend this product because it is cheap and will make your hair so soft and fluffy
Nicole B.
Seattle, WA
This is the shampoo I’ve been using all year and I absolutely love it. It smells so good. (A friend of mine told me my hair smells like candy haha). It also makes my hair very smooth and clean. Great purchase!
Hannah S.
Mansfield, OH
I love this shampoo! It is so hydrating and doesn’t leave my hair oily or feeling like there is build up of product. The container is huge and lasts for a super long time and the smell is even awesome!
Kellyn S.
Tyner, NC
How well does this actually work? Tried so many products that I am in search of something that gives great results!
Michelle C.
Corp Christi, TX
I've heard great reviews on the new Garnier line, but is this one good for oily hair? because everything I use leaves lots of residue and it makes my hair feel greasy, I need something to make it soft again!
Judith U.
Everyone seems to love this shampoo but I'm scared that it will leave my hair greasy.
Nadia F.
Greensboro , NC
Where can I find this ?
Karen A.
Quaker City, OH
I been trying to find this in stores in USA but have had no luck! Curious how this shampoo smells and makes your hair feel? any advice