BY GARNIER #8 in Shampoo

Repairing shampoo strengthens & heals damage

Our creamy, lush formula, blooms with a delicious fragrance of royal jelly, honey & propolis, bringing to life our wholesome care that strengthens hair and helps prevent split ends & breakage*

Also available in 22 oz.

*When using the Garnier Whole Blends Repairing system of shampoo & conditioner.

Ingredients: AQUA / WATER / EAU, SODIUM LAURETH SULFATE, SODIUM LAURYL SULFATE, COCAMIDE MEA, GLYCOL DISTEARATE,SODIUM CHLORIDE, MEL / HONEY / MIEL,PPG-5-CETETH-20, ARGANIA SPINOSA KERNEL OIL, FUMARIC ACID, ROYAL JELLY, CARBOMER GLYCERIN, DIMETHICONE, ALOE BARBADENSIS / ALOE BARBADENSIS LEAF JUICE, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, ALCOHOL, PROPOLIS EXTRACT GUAR HYDROXYPROPYLTRIMONIUM CHLORIDE, CITRIC ACID, SODIUM BENZOATE, SALICYLIC ACID, CI 19140 / YELLOW 5, CARAMEL PARFUM / FRAGRANCE, COUMARIN, LIMONENE, BENZYL ALCOHOL, BENZYL SALICYLATE

• How well does this actually work? Tried so many products that I am ...28 Answers
  • Everyone seems to be obsessed with this shampoo lately! Is it worth...5 Answers
  • I been trying to find this in stores in USA but have had no luck! C...13 Answers
Amber B.
Amber B.
I am in love with this shampoo! It has an amazing long lasting, honey, coconut scent. It moisturized my hair and kept it feeling soft and supple when after blow drying, straightening, and after being blown around from the wind. I was skeptical thinking that this was just another repairing shampoo that wouldn't live up to its hype but I was immensely wrong about that. I cannot express how much I love this shampoo, I tell everyone to get it!
Kaleigh C.
Kaleigh C.
Belton, MO
I received this as a sample from Pinchme, and it's now my new favorite shampoo! Most shampoos weigh my hair down and make my hair super oily, so I'm usually pretty picky about what I use. I've never been a fan of Garnier, but This stuff is amazing! I love the sweet honey smell, and how soft it makes my hair. Also makes it easier for me to brush my hair after showering. The conditioner is just as perfect! Try it, you won't be disappointed.
Gina A.
Gina A.
I was using a shampoo that started to give me dandruff, so I switched to this one. First the smell is so nice & sweet & amazing. The smell actually lasts and I love catching whiffs of the smell. Also I like how the shampoo (and the rest of the set) cleans and keeps my hair nice. My dandruff went away almost instantly too. I think the shampoo helped nourish the scalp. Highly recommend this shampoo. Wish it came in a larger container.
Beverly F.
Beverly F.
Grove, Oklahoma
I am totally in love with this shampoo and the conditioner is great. My hair hasn't felt this good in years. The warm scent of honey and royal jelly take you on a mini vacation to the islands in your shower. You don't have to use a whole lot to get results. You can easily spot this bottle anywhere. I love the unique yet simple packaging. You can find this at your local WalMart, CVS, Walgreens and some Dollar General Stores.
Brieanna S.
Brieanna S.
Cleveland, OH
I was not too impressed by this shampoo, but I think I may have just chosen the wrong one for what I need. first of all, it smelled AMAZING. I would continue to use it for that reason only. It didn't do anything negative to my hair, it just didn't give me that super healthy feeling hair I was looking for. I think I may need to try the coconut one. Like I said, not a terrible shampoo at all, just not as great as I expected.
Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.
Grants Pass, OR
I really enjoyed using this shampoo, I dye my hair alot, and recently have stopped, so of course my hair is brittle weak, and so damaged. This shampoo really hydrates and repairs my hair without making my hair feel heavy, or weighed down. It is soft, and light and smells amazing. It made a whole difference in your hairs texture, I really enjoy this product. And would recommend it to anyone who asked what I've been using
Rachel R.
Rachel R.
Phila, PA
I've never been one to get crazy about a shampoo. I would use whatever someone else already had in the shower. But I heard someone on YouTube mention this shampoo and it looked like it smelled amazing! I found it and I agree I love the smell, the thickness of the shampoo and condition. It makes my hair silky looking and has it smelling great all day. I've found it at dollar general and thrift was for under $3 a bottle!
Eloisa R.
Eloisa R.
Boise, ID
I love this product. I colored my hair a year ago and I swear my hair does not take product well so this was a gem to me! it makes my hair feel like it's fresh from the salon and smells amazing. I love this whole blends all of them smell great and my hair feels so fabulous ❤ I just can't get over them. You really don't have to use a lot of either shampoo and conditioner so it lasts awhile and I have pretty long hair.
Francis S.
Francis S.
I was excited to try the shampoo/conditioner. I loved the smell, the texture, and it was easy to apply and remove. I take showers at night and let my hair air-dry while I'm sleeping and have done so for years. When I woke up this stuff had my hair so poofy, like overly poofy! I was shocked because Garnier doesn't normally do that. My hair smelled great but I may have to use a different conditioner with the shampoo.
Yajaira H.
Yajaira H.
Bronx, NY

Definitely I love more the conditioner than shampoo. This shampoo is made with royal jelly honey & propolis extracts and help with damage hair. It is a texture cream. The smell is really great, like sweet honey. In my first application my hair felt a little bit hard. After use the conditioner, feel and look great. I have to try more time for decide if I buy it. I receive a sample from Crowdtap for give my feedback.
Kellyn S.
Kellyn S.
Tyner, NC
How well does this actually work? Tried so many products that I am in search of something that gives great results!
Michelle C.
Michelle C.
Corp Christi, TX
I've heard great reviews on the new Garnier line, but is this one good for oily hair? because everything I use leaves lots of residue and it makes my hair feel greasy, I need something to make it soft again!
Judith U.
Judith U.
Everyone seems to love this shampoo but I'm scared that it will leave my hair greasy.
Nadia F.
Nadia F.
Greensboro, NC
Where can I find this ?
Karen A.
Karen A.
Quaker City
I been trying to find this in stores in USA but have had no luck! Curious how this shampoo smells and makes your hair feel? any advice