BY GARNIER #5 in Shampoo

Repairing shampoo strengthens & heals damage

Our creamy, lush formula, blooms with a delicious fragrance of royal jelly, honey & propolis, bringing to life our wholesome care that strengthens hair and helps prevent split ends & breakage*

Also available in 22 oz.

*When using the Garnier Whole Blends Repairing system of shampoo & conditioner.

Ingredients: AQUA / WATER / EAU, SODIUM LAURETH SULFATE, SODIUM LAURYL SULFATE, COCAMIDE MEA, GLYCOL DISTEARATE,SODIUM CHLORIDE, MEL / HONEY / MIEL,PPG-5-CETETH-20, ARGANIA SPINOSA KERNEL OIL, FUMARIC ACID, ROYAL JELLY, CARBOMER GLYCERIN, DIMETHICONE, ALOE BARBADENSIS / ALOE BARBADENSIS LEAF JUICE, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, ALCOHOL, PROPOLIS EXTRACT GUAR HYDROXYPROPYLTRIMONIUM CHLORIDE, CITRIC ACID, SODIUM BENZOATE, SALICYLIC ACID, CI 19140 / YELLOW 5, CARAMEL PARFUM / FRAGRANCE, COUMARIN, LIMONENE, BENZYL ALCOHOL, BENZYL SALICYLATE

• How well does this actually work? Tried so many products that I a...28 Answers
  • Everyone seems to be obsessed with this shampoo lately! Is it wor...5 Answers
  • I been trying to find this in stores in USA but have had no luck!...13 Answers
Cynthia S.
This is one of my favorite shampoos. It’s got a great scent and a pairing conditioner. Both for a great affordable cost this whole line is great actually. Always will recommend the corresponding conditioner for sure.
Bridget G.
Bradenton, FL
My favorite shampoo and it's really affordable on top of that! Paired with a manufacturer coupon that comes in the mail, it's a steal. The smell is amazing and I've noticed improvement in how healthy my hair looks.
Miranda V.
This is by far my favorite shampoo! It doesn’t dry my hair out like most shampoos and my hair is always extremely soft and has a ton of volume after using it. Reasonably priced, && I highly recommend. Great product!
Jenny C.
Smells horrible to me...it smelled way too sweet for my liking. And rather than honey it smelled like shea butter but a huge dosage of it. Way too strong should not recommend at all, definitely a miss from the brand
Ellie M.
Gilbert , AZ
I love this shampoo! I use this with the matching conditioner. The smells is amazing & lingers all day. I have fine hair & it doesn’t weigh it down & it does a great job of cleansing. I will continue to repurchase
Bailey F.
Columbia, MD
Makes your hair smell good for literal days! Removes any trance of oil. This shampoo makes your hair so silky. Before using this my hair was damaged by using it for 6+ months, I have seen such a big difference. Even switching shampoos for one use, I see a difference. I recommend!
Silvia P.
Wasco, CA
I love the smell of this shampoo. It leaves my hair nice and soft and has even brought back the shine to my hair. I have natural black hair amd sometimes find it hard to get a good shampoo thay can do the job.
Amanda C.
I don’t prefer the smell of this and it made my hair greasy. I’m not surprised though because I have fine hair that tends to get oily anyway. If u have thick hair that is dry this would be amazing for you!!!
Zoe B.
Lakeland, TN
This shampoo smelled good, but it had some rather unfavorable ingredients in it. It’s marketed as a natural shampoo but I feel like they only added a fancy extract or two into mixture and called it natural
Samantha C.
I'm not much of a Garnier girl when it comes to shampoo and conditioner, but I recently wanted to try something different! The smell of this is sweet and so yummy (might not be a big deal but I LOVE good smelling hair products). I've used this for the past 3 days and I really have seen a difference in my hair! My hair stays sleek and frizz-free, and again, the good smell lasts all day! 💜 Definitely recommend.
Kellyn S.
Tyner, NC
How well does this actually work? Tried so many products that I am in search of something that gives great results!
Michelle C.
Corp Christi, TX
I've heard great reviews on the new Garnier line, but is this one good for oily hair? because everything I use leaves lots of residue and it makes my hair feel greasy, I need something to make it soft again!
Judith U.
Everyone seems to love this shampoo but I'm scared that it will leave my hair greasy.
Nadia F.
Greensboro , NC
Where can I find this ?
Karen A.
Quaker City, OH
I been trying to find this in stores in USA but have had no luck! Curious how this shampoo smells and makes your hair feel? any advice