BY GARNIER #12 in Shampoo

Repairing shampoo strengthens & heals damage

Our creamy, lush formula, blooms with a delicious fragrance of royal jelly, honey & propolis, bringing to life our wholesome care that strengthens hair and helps prevent split ends & breakage*

Also available in 22 oz.

*When using the Garnier Whole Blends Repairing system of shampoo & conditioner.

Ingredients: AQUA / WATER / EAU, SODIUM LAURETH SULFATE, SODIUM LAURYL SULFATE, COCAMIDE MEA, GLYCOL DISTEARATE,SODIUM CHLORIDE, MEL / HONEY / MIEL,PPG-5-CETETH-20, ARGANIA SPINOSA KERNEL OIL, FUMARIC ACID, ROYAL JELLY, CARBOMER GLYCERIN, DIMETHICONE, ALOE BARBADENSIS / ALOE BARBADENSIS LEAF JUICE, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, ALCOHOL, PROPOLIS EXTRACT GUAR HYDROXYPROPYLTRIMONIUM CHLORIDE, CITRIC ACID, SODIUM BENZOATE, SALICYLIC ACID, CI 19140 / YELLOW 5, CARAMEL PARFUM / FRAGRANCE, COUMARIN, LIMONENE, BENZYL ALCOHOL, BENZYL SALICYLATE

• How well does this actually work? Tried so many products that I a...28 Answers
  • Everyone seems to be obsessed with this shampoo lately! Is it wor...5 Answers
  • I been trying to find this in stores in USA but have had no luck!...13 Answers
Stephanie S.
Grants Pass, OR
I really enjoyed using this shampoo, I dye my hair alot, and recently have stopped, so of course my hair is brittle weak, and so damaged. This shampoo really hydrates and repairs my hair without making my hair feel heavy, or weighed down. It is soft, and light and smells amazing. It made a whole difference in your hairs texture, I really enjoy this product. And would recommend it to anyone who asked what I've been using
Rachel R.
Phila, PA
I've never been one to get crazy about a shampoo. I would use whatever someone else already had in the shower. But I heard someone on YouTube mention this shampoo and it looked like it smelled amazing! I found it and I agree I love the smell, the thickness of the shampoo and condition. It makes my hair silky looking and has it smelling great all day. I've found it at dollar general and thrift was for under $3 a bottle!
Eloisa R.
Boise, ID
I love this product. I colored my hair a year ago and I swear my hair does not take product well so this was a gem to me! it makes my hair feel like it's fresh from the salon and smells amazing. I love this whole blends all of them smell great and my hair feels so fabulous ❤ I just can't get over them. You really don't have to use a lot of either shampoo and conditioner so it lasts awhile and I have pretty long hair.
Yajaira H.
Bronx, NY

Definitely I love more the conditioner than shampoo. This shampoo is made with royal jelly honey & propolis extracts and help with damage hair. It is a texture cream. The smell is really great, like sweet honey. In my first application my hair felt a little bit hard. After use the conditioner, feel and look great. I have to try more time for decide if I buy it. I receive a sample from Crowdtap for give my feedback.
Francis S.
I was excited to try the shampoo/conditioner. I loved the smell, the texture, and it was easy to apply and remove. I take showers at night and let my hair air-dry while I'm sleeping and have done so for years. When I woke up this stuff had my hair so poofy, like overly poofy! I was shocked because Garnier doesn't normally do that. My hair smelled great but I may have to use a different conditioner with the shampoo.
Amelia V.
This shampoo and conditioner had a nice scent. The shampoo had a thick lather that rinsed out easily. I only needed a small amount of product, even with long hair. The conditioner helped to smoothe my hair and prevented breakage. Unfortunately, I found that my tea tree oil regimen leaves my hair softer. Compared to the higher price point of the products I use, the Garnier Whole Blends line is very affordable.
Mindy S.
Masontown , PA
My hair is fine, damaged, and a greasy scalp. Any product that is supposed to help damages hair normally weighs down my hair, makes it super greasy, and leaves it still looking damaged. Until I tried out the garnier whole blends honey treasures repairing line. This shampoo smells amazing, leaves my hair soft and undamaged, and not greasy or weighed down. I use the whole system and would recommend to everyone.
Yes G.
Have been using this product since it came out both to long ago I love the scent. Can't actually say if it's repairing my hair or not. Most shampoos I use it don't feel like they are really doing much. But I would like to add that I use the conditioner as well and when I rinse out the conditioner my hair feels soft even when I'm out of the shower and hair is dry. So it could be a combination of both working.
Delia M.
Apple Valley, CAlifornia
Es un producto nuevo que estoy probando, esta es una marca de mis favoritas por qué mi cabello mejoro mucho con estos productos, pero este espero sea muy bueno, por qué es más caro , y espero valga el incremento de precio, lo probé y tiene buen aroma y mi cabello quedo muy suave , pero aún no puedo decir que cumple con mis expectativas.
Seguiré usándolo, un tiempo razonable , y los resultados serán mejor.
Courtney T.
Cape Girardeau, MO
The smell is incredible, thats the best thing about this product. It did leave my hair feeling really soft the few times I used it, because I bought the tiny little sample bottles so it was only a few washes worth. The only thing was it left my hair really heavy and limp. I don't know if that was supposed to be a thing or not, but I really was not pleased, despite how soft and healthy it left it feeling.
Kellyn S.
Tyner, NC
How well does this actually work? Tried so many products that I am in search of something that gives great results!
Michelle C.
Corp Christi, TX
I've heard great reviews on the new Garnier line, but is this one good for oily hair? because everything I use leaves lots of residue and it makes my hair feel greasy, I need something to make it soft again!
Judith U.
Everyone seems to love this shampoo but I'm scared that it will leave my hair greasy.
Nadia F.
Greensboro , NC
Where can I find this ?
Karen A.
Quaker City, OH
I been trying to find this in stores in USA but have had no luck! Curious how this shampoo smells and makes your hair feel? any advice