BY GARNIER #8 in Shampoo

Repairing shampoo strengthens & heals damage

Our creamy, lush formula, blooms with a delicious fragrance of royal jelly, honey & propolis, bringing to life our wholesome care that strengthens hair and helps prevent split ends & breakage*

Also available in 22 oz.

*When using the Garnier Whole Blends Repairing system of shampoo & conditioner.

Ingredients: AQUA / WATER / EAU, SODIUM LAURETH SULFATE, SODIUM LAURYL SULFATE, COCAMIDE MEA, GLYCOL DISTEARATE,SODIUM CHLORIDE, MEL / HONEY / MIEL,PPG-5-CETETH-20, ARGANIA SPINOSA KERNEL OIL, FUMARIC ACID, ROYAL JELLY, CARBOMER GLYCERIN, DIMETHICONE, ALOE BARBADENSIS / ALOE BARBADENSIS LEAF JUICE, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, ALCOHOL, PROPOLIS EXTRACT GUAR HYDROXYPROPYLTRIMONIUM CHLORIDE, CITRIC ACID, SODIUM BENZOATE, SALICYLIC ACID, CI 19140 / YELLOW 5, CARAMEL PARFUM / FRAGRANCE, COUMARIN, LIMONENE, BENZYL ALCOHOL, BENZYL SALICYLATE

• How well does this actually work? Tried so many products that I am ...28 Answers
  • Everyone seems to be obsessed with this shampoo lately! Is it worth...5 Answers
  • I been trying to find this in stores in USA but have had no luck! C...13 Answers
Cherish Z.
Cherish Z.
Moore, OK
First off I'll start by saying I have really long, dry, frizzy, and curly hair. Since I was a kid my mom always struggled with my hair and keeping it from drying out and as an adult I still struggled. My go to hair do was putting it in a bun or ponytail so I wouldn't have to deal with wild frizz. I decided to try the honey treasure repairing shampoo and conditioner and I'm absolutely in love!!! I can let my hair down! 😍 I've tried so many different products and it's always too heavy and oily or it doesn't do anything at all. I'm always weary of new products... After the first wash my hair was softer and shinier! It's smells great and leaves my hair light and clean. My boyfriend even noticed the difference it made to my hair. I love that my hair isn't being bombarded with a ton of chemicals; I even use it on my daughters hair. I've finally found an amazing shampoo and conditioner that work!!! I would recommend it to anyone! I'm without a doubt hooked on the Whole Blends line!!!!!!
Briana C.
Briana C.
Cranston, RI
I am currently obsessed with this shampoo and conditioner!!! I recently received samples thru PINCHme and noticed a difference in my hair after just one use. I have very long hair (to my waist) and I color it so it is damaged and I also have split ends so brushing can be a chore but I didn't even need my usual detangler after using this shampoo and conditioner. My hair felt so soft I couldn't stop touching it lol and hubby was very impressed with how soft it felt also. I color my hair blonde and it gets dull after a few weeks but this brought so much life and shine to my hair I think I'll be able to get an extra week before I need to color again. The smell is fantastic also-it still smelled great the next day!! The price is also very reasonable-i paid $3.50 a bottle at a well known drug store chain. I can't say enough good things about this shampoo and conditioner-if you're looking for a new shampoo/conditioner try this, even if you're not looking you should try it 😊👍🏻
Bergineliz R.
Bergineliz R.
I got be honest I really don't like Garnier products because I use to had allergic reactions when i was using Garnier product when I saw Garnier was coming with this line I said I got tried this line because I was looking for a drugstore shampoo and conditioner with natural ingredients because I been taking care of my hair lately with natural ingredients and my favorite products of Garnier whole blends is honey treasure repairing because it leaves my hair soft, shine, moisturizer, and smell good. But the only the benefits I see when I was my hair but there are more benefits the honey do to your hair like repair damage hair,heal damage hair ,soft hair, promotes a healthy scalp, hair roots, good for dry hair because it moisturizer, antioxidant, improves the health of the hair follicles, humentant, help with loss hair,strengths, and antibacterial they are more reasons but I only listed the most important ones and the things that we most need for our hair
Robyn D.
Robyn D.
Let's get right to the facts. This line would surely make u feel that you got an all natural product, but when you look at the ingredients they totally missed the mark. This proudct contains 2 kinds of sodium sulfa whatever, carmel color known to cause weird side effects, and yellow#5 a dye banned in most countries. I think kraft macn cheese removed it from its products abroad as its deemed unfit for consumption. I used just a quarter size drop, and the product is delightfully thick, but it would strip your hair color especially a demi shade. They really got the marketing on trend, but totally missed on the culture behind the movement. Additional i did use the conditioner, but was not impressed. My scalp is dry and itchy from this line. I did love the scent and the 3 natural ingredients in this formula. And i did like the way my hair looked after styling with no product except heat protection spray. Take a look at my results below.
Meredith N.
Meredith N.
Bridgewater, NJ
Repairing isn't a strong enough word!

About 18 months ago the texture of my hair began changing due to hormonal levels. My hair, once thick and shiny, had turned very dry and extremely textured, almost brittle in some spots. I tried everything- those "conditioning" shampoos you see sold on tv, Moroccan oil shampoos, coconut milk shampoos, oil treatments, homemade treatments. Nothing brought back the shiny healthy glow I once had.

I received a sample of this shampoo and I figured I'd try it. It couldn't hurt. Two days of using the shampoo and conditioner my hair is back to being soft again. I almost cried when I blew it out this morning and the color looked brighter and I could barely feel any spots that seemed brittle.

Now it probably won't be for everyone but it's been great for me only after 2 days and it smells nice. I'm planning on buying the regular size this weekend since its been such a good experience!
Jamie Rose S.
Jamie Rose S.
I wasn't a big fan of garnier products because I was allergic to something in them, but when they came out with the whole blends line that is paraben free, I decided to give the brand another try. And the results were much better this time around, before when I use to use their shampoo and conditioner collections my head would itch until I rinsed my hair out in another product, but with this new honey scent, my scalp was fine. My hair felt so incredibly soft and healthy almost as if I'd just done a hot oil treatment. The formula of this shampoo & conditioner line is top notch! And last but not least, the different scents you can choose from are all so yummy smelling. So far I've tried the honey, cranberry Argan oil and the coconut water/vanilla milk. I would highly recommend these products and at such a low price point, you're getting a deal because these work just as well as some $30-50 brands.
Kalynn D.
Kalynn D.
Asheville, NC
I do love that this product is paraben free and it also smells amazing and my hair was extremely soft after my shower but throughout the day once it was dry it was extremely flat. I have very fine hair and have to be careful about what shampoos and conditioners I use. This set was just too heavy for my hair. I would not recommend this product to someone who has fine hair who has to wash it everyday due to oils. If you have dry hair then this product could be great for you. You'll have to read more reviews with different testers but for me, my hair felt very flat and weighed down. I think Garnier's new Whole Blends is a step up for them though and I think if you're going to try any Garnier product you should give the Whole Blends a go. I've used their other shampoo and conditioners and I think there has been a great improvement.

I received this product for free in a miniature sample size.
Allyson P.
Allyson P.
Warrenville, IL
I'll start out by letting you know I have thick, naturally curly hair that has been permanently colored. I used this in conjunction with the matching conditioner. This was the only change I made to my hair care routine, which includes a blow dry and a curl conditioner sculpting cream. The smell was nice, not overwhelming (and I'm pregnant so everything smells more intense). My hair felt so soft in the shower. When I got out I applied my curly cream and went on to dry it. Once I started to blow dry my hair started to get noticeably frizzy. The closer my hair got to drying the frizzier and dryer it got. I ended up having to use a leave in conditioner to moisten my hair and then more of my curl cream to get rid of the rest of the frizz. The final result feels gross, weighted down, and it's still a bit frizzy! I don't even want to try it again because my hair feels so awful.
Cathy C.
Cathy C.
Springfield, MO
I've been using some samples that I received in the mail - of Garnier Whole Blends Honey Treasures Repairing Shampoo. I was a bit hesitant at first because I don't like to switch shampoos because I get used to the way that my hair feels with the shampoo I currently use.

BUT since I have done a lot of damage to my hair thanks to not using heat protection whenever I flat iron my hair - I figured that I should try this and see if I would like it.

And, I not only like it BUT I loved it. I loved the way it smelled, the texture and thickness of the shampoo, but I also loved the way it made my hair feel. It felt clean and not weighed down and helped me to be able to make my hair more manageable.

I would definitely recommend this to anyone looking for a new repairing shampoo and I'm excited to keep using it.
Laura V.
Laura V.
Because of dandruff I started using dandruff salicylic acid shampoos and they really dried out my hair and lwft it looking so dry and damaged so since my dandruff condition got better I decided to get a shampoo and conditioner that would repair my hair and saw these at walmart and bought them I swear to you my hair was so dry and felt nasty and the first time I used this i felt a huge noticeable difference in my hair I'm still using it and it has truly helped repair my hair with each wash and it has not made my dandruff act up...I have tried to ease out of dandruff shampoos before and use other shampoos but they make my dandruff come back and I am so happy this shampoo along with the conditioner has not...bottom line I truly recommend it your hair will thank you
Kellyn S.
Kellyn S.
Tyner, NC
How well does this actually work? Tried so many products that I am in search of something that gives great results!
Michelle C.
Michelle C.
Corp Christi, TX
I've heard great reviews on the new Garnier line, but is this one good for oily hair? because everything I use leaves lots of residue and it makes my hair feel greasy, I need something to make it soft again!
Judith U.
Judith U.
Everyone seems to love this shampoo but I'm scared that it will leave my hair greasy.
Nadia F.
Nadia F.
Greensboro, NC
Where can I find this ?
Karen A.
Karen A.
Quaker City
I been trying to find this in stores in USA but have had no luck! Curious how this shampoo smells and makes your hair feel? any advice