BY GARNIER #7 in Shampoo

Repairing shampoo strengthens & heals damage

Our creamy, lush formula, blooms with a delicious fragrance of royal jelly, honey & propolis, bringing to life our wholesome care that strengthens hair and helps prevent split ends & breakage*

Also available in 22 oz.

*When using the Garnier Whole Blends Repairing system of shampoo & conditioner.

Ingredients: AQUA / WATER / EAU, SODIUM LAURETH SULFATE, SODIUM LAURYL SULFATE, COCAMIDE MEA, GLYCOL DISTEARATE,SODIUM CHLORIDE, MEL / HONEY / MIEL,PPG-5-CETETH-20, ARGANIA SPINOSA KERNEL OIL, FUMARIC ACID, ROYAL JELLY, CARBOMER GLYCERIN, DIMETHICONE, ALOE BARBADENSIS / ALOE BARBADENSIS LEAF JUICE, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, ALCOHOL, PROPOLIS EXTRACT GUAR HYDROXYPROPYLTRIMONIUM CHLORIDE, CITRIC ACID, SODIUM BENZOATE, SALICYLIC ACID, CI 19140 / YELLOW 5, CARAMEL PARFUM / FRAGRANCE, COUMARIN, LIMONENE, BENZYL ALCOHOL, BENZYL SALICYLATE

• How well does this actually work? Tried so many products that I a...28 Answers
  • Everyone seems to be obsessed with this shampoo lately! Is it wor...5 Answers
  • I been trying to find this in stores in USA but have had no luck!...13 Answers
Jessica S.
South Paris, ME
My hair is so thick and dry, especially during the winter months. I picked this shampoo up at Walmart in hopes that it could help me out and let's just say it sure as hell did! This product is amazing and leaves my hair feeling so smooth and radiant. My hair is slowly healing and repairing and I am so excited to see what it looks like a couple months down the road while using this product. Another great thing about Whole Blends is the fact that I got a big bottle for around $5, what a steal!?!?! Now that I have found my perfect shampoo, I'll probably use this for the rest of my life! Oh and did I mention it has honey it? Yeah, legit honey! Honey is so great for you, both health and skin wise. I grew up on a bee farm where my grandfather harvested honey with his bees and I will always be a pro-honey lover because of it.
Meghan L.
Lynchburg, VA
I remember buying this conditioner on sale, 2 bottles for $10.00. I was pleasantly surprised by the product; though, I probably will not by it again. Reasons being because there is nothing that special about it. It reminds me of every other drug store conditioner. It also guarantees that it helps with damaged hair, but I never really noticed a difference after using it for 2 months. I will say that I love the scent. It's mildly sweet. It was nice for the few months. Maybe it will work better on someone else with more of a silky texture. My hair is curly with lots of frizz.
vanessa v.
Phoenix
This shampoo & the conditioner is so awesome! Its literally the only one I will use. I've tried many of the other ones on the same brand but the honey is my favorite. Smells soo good and It leaves my hair so shiny and smooth helped alot with the dryness. & I used to have really bad seborrheic dermatitis/ eczema on my scalp and was nervous at first to try it because I didn't know how it would react my scalp if it would make it worse or not than it already was and I was so surprised this calmed my scalp so much. It was such a relief when I found this shampoo. Between using this and using the original Listerine I actually have 0 scalp problems now
Erika E.
Hindsville, AR
I use this with the conditioner and the hair mask in the same smell too, but for some reason they didn’t have them to click on. I started using this because my boyfriend does, I was really surprised on how good it made my hair feel. I usually don’t like using certain shampoos because they leave a weird feel to my hair, but this one does not. I also do not use it all the time, I always interchange my shampoos it keeps your hair healthier that way.
Courtney R.
Nashville
YAAAASSSSSS

I have repurchased this shampoo SO MANY TIMES!  I love the consistency, smell, price, and the way it performs in my hair!

I have fine, thin hair so some shampoos can be too heavy or greasy for my hair, but this product is NOT!  Every time I go to the hairdresser she tells me my hair feels so soft and smells great and she asks me what I use and the answer is always this!
Mary L.
Beaver Dam, KY
This is the ONLY drugstore shampoo I have ever used that doesn't always require conditioner to leave my hair in fabulous shape. I have very dry, naturally curly, color treated hair that is waist length. Everything else I have tried left my hair a tangly mess if I didn't condition but this stuff is a miracle in a bottle. I have repurchased several times and plan to keep on repurchasing. Well done Garnier!
Devin O.
This is my all time favorite shampoo/conditioner. Its supposed to repair your hair and although it does take awhile to see results, they will come! All the scents they have are super awesome and I can still smell it in my hair 2 days later! It lathers super nicely too, you only need a bit and all of your hair will be covered.  Garnier® Whole Blends™ Honey Treasures Repairing Shampoo
Mandy P.
Mount Summit, IN
#beautifulgirls #lovefacecare ##brightandbeautiful #tothemoonandback #alwaysfresh #princess #savorydrinks #beautifulgirls #lovefacecare ##brightandbeautiful #tothemoonandback #alwaysfresh #princess #savorydrinks #beautifulgirls #lovefacecare ##brightandbeautiful #tothemoonandback #alwaysfresh #princess #savorydrinks #beautifulgirls #lovefacecare ##brightandbeautiful #tothemoonandback #alwaysfresh #princess #savorydrinks
Tiffany F.
Knoxville
Be extremely careful if you have allergies. I have never in my life used a shampoo that made my head itch and burn like I had poured bleach on it until I used this Garnier whole blends. My scalp immediately started itching and burning in the shower and didn't stop until days later. Then I decided to do a patch test to make sure it was indeed the shampoo and it immediately broke my arm out in itchy welts. I don't know what's in this shampoo that is bad, but something is seriously off. I will give it one star because it did make my hair look beautiful and about 4 shades lighter. I tried to leave my review on the garnier site, but they quickly pulled it raising my suspicion further that something isn't right about it.
Emily J.
These are lifesavers. To begin, they apply very nicely and smell amazing. They have different types depending on the hair concern you are specifically targeting. I use the green one just because it is more fit to my hair type. However, either way, I recommend all of these. I even got my friend hooked on these because it does exactly what it is supposed to do:)
Heidi W.
Summerside, PE
Who else is totally addicted to this amazing shampoo?
Leidy R.
I wanna try this but, does this shampoo have sulfates?
Mariana P.
Is this a good product for damaged hair?
Mayra D.
Los Angeles, CA
Does this shampoo actually repair your hair?
Sara B.
I haven't tried this brand at all. Been wanting to. Are they good for fine hair?