BY GARNIER #7 in Shampoo

Repairing shampoo strengthens & heals damage

Our creamy, lush formula, blooms with a delicious fragrance of royal jelly, honey & propolis, bringing to life our wholesome care that strengthens hair and helps prevent split ends & breakage*

Also available in 22 oz.

*When using the Garnier Whole Blends Repairing system of shampoo & conditioner.

Ingredients: AQUA / WATER / EAU, SODIUM LAURETH SULFATE, SODIUM LAURYL SULFATE, COCAMIDE MEA, GLYCOL DISTEARATE,SODIUM CHLORIDE, MEL / HONEY / MIEL,PPG-5-CETETH-20, ARGANIA SPINOSA KERNEL OIL, FUMARIC ACID, ROYAL JELLY, CARBOMER GLYCERIN, DIMETHICONE, ALOE BARBADENSIS / ALOE BARBADENSIS LEAF JUICE, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, ALCOHOL, PROPOLIS EXTRACT GUAR HYDROXYPROPYLTRIMONIUM CHLORIDE, CITRIC ACID, SODIUM BENZOATE, SALICYLIC ACID, CI 19140 / YELLOW 5, CARAMEL PARFUM / FRAGRANCE, COUMARIN, LIMONENE, BENZYL ALCOHOL, BENZYL SALICYLATE

• How well does this actually work? Tried so many products that I a...28 Answers
  • Everyone seems to be obsessed with this shampoo lately! Is it wor...5 Answers
  • I been trying to find this in stores in USA but have had no luck!...13 Answers
Rachel G.
Peoria
Best. Conditioner. Ever. It makes my hair so soft, healthy looking and shiny. I've gotten a ton of compliments since switching to this line. The difference is very noticeable.
Mary W.
Lakewood, OH
I have extremely thick and course hair, damaged by heat products and color treatment. I’ve tried products from salons, cosmetic & beauty stores, department stores, etc. but who knew I’d find my favorite at the drug store. Once I found the garnier honey products I have not strayed. They leave my hair so sleek and soft!
Honey B.
Spartanburg, SC
I’ve been using this product for a year and can’t get over how much my hair has improved! This mixed with the conditioner & the hair mask is totally great. Smells great and I mean... as Honey, I may be biased but it’s the only thing my curls want.
Christianne S.
Brunswick, OH
Whole Blends can get pretty expensive so I only but when it's on sale and I have coupons but I love It! Smells amazing and leaves my hair feeling clean, healthy and Light.
Gema G.
I’m not a big fan of Garnier but I love this product. I have curly hair and it left my hair really soft with not much frizz. I didn’t have use as much product as I do with other shampoos. Another thing I love about this product is that it’s not expensive and it does the job. I highly recommend this product.
Elizabeth V.
Arvada, CO
My mom had this shampoo in her shower while I was visiting and I just so happened to use it while I was there. I loved it! The smell is wonderful. And it made my hair feel AMAZING and so hydrated. I have very curly and sometimes dry hair so this was great. Needless to say once I left I had to go buy my own
Rissa R.
Huntsville, TX
I have the worst damaged hair on the planet. I decided to give this shampoo another try because I had tried it at a friends house (and remembered loving it) so I bought some for myself. Definitely love the smell and it helps my hair feel more manageable. Definitely love this shampoo. Not bad for the price.
Crystal W.
Everyone’s hair is different so my experience with this mostly won’t be the same as anyone else’s but this product didn’t do much for my hair except make it smell good.
Elle W.
I really love this. I recently went back to blonde and my hair is so dry now. I used this onve and already noticed how soft my hair felt. I love the conditioner with it
Abi F.
Centreville, AL
This is by far my favorite shampoo that I have tried! This product has the most amazing smell and leaves my hair feeling so soft and clean and helps maintain my frizz.
Crystal A.
ROUND ROCK, TX
Does this shampoo followed by the conditioner, make your hair soft or dry? My hair is normally on the dry side so I just wanted some opinions before purchasing.
Anna Y.
I moved to Pittsburgh in August for school and the water is doing a NUMBER on my hair. I had suuuper healthy, shiny hair before and now it's much drier and I noticed more is falling out. My friends that moved also have this problem. (The water is very hard plus Pitt is pretty polluted). Will this help? Will anything help?! *sigh*
Harima R.
Ft Walton Bch, FL
Does the Garnier Whole Blends Honey Treasures Repairing Shampoo feel as if it provides conditioning as it cleanses whereas some shampoos just strip hair of moisture to get the hair clean rather than provide some sort of conditioning to prevent tangling? Thx!
Brianna L.
Coventry , RI
How well do this product work with very thick curly hair?
Melody K.
Roy , UT
How does it make your hair feel? Price? Best for what hair type? Help with hair growth?