BY GARNIER #5 in Shampoo

Repairing shampoo strengthens & heals damage

Our creamy, lush formula, blooms with a delicious fragrance of royal jelly, honey & propolis, bringing to life our wholesome care that strengthens hair and helps prevent split ends & breakage*

Also available in 22 oz.

*When using the Garnier Whole Blends Repairing system of shampoo & conditioner.

Ingredients: AQUA / WATER / EAU, SODIUM LAURETH SULFATE, SODIUM LAURYL SULFATE, COCAMIDE MEA, GLYCOL DISTEARATE,SODIUM CHLORIDE, MEL / HONEY / MIEL,PPG-5-CETETH-20, ARGANIA SPINOSA KERNEL OIL, FUMARIC ACID, ROYAL JELLY, CARBOMER GLYCERIN, DIMETHICONE, ALOE BARBADENSIS / ALOE BARBADENSIS LEAF JUICE, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, ALCOHOL, PROPOLIS EXTRACT GUAR HYDROXYPROPYLTRIMONIUM CHLORIDE, CITRIC ACID, SODIUM BENZOATE, SALICYLIC ACID, CI 19140 / YELLOW 5, CARAMEL PARFUM / FRAGRANCE, COUMARIN, LIMONENE, BENZYL ALCOHOL, BENZYL SALICYLATE

• How well does this actually work? Tried so many products that I a...28 Answers
  • Everyone seems to be obsessed with this shampoo lately! Is it wor...5 Answers
  • I been trying to find this in stores in USA but have had no luck!...13 Answers
Jessica S.
South Paris, ME
My hair is so thick and dry, especially during the winter months. I picked this shampoo up at Walmart in hopes that it could help me out and let's just say it sure as hell did! This product is amazing and leaves my hair feeling so smooth and radiant. My hair is slowly healing and repairing and I am so excited to see what it looks like a couple months down the road while using this product. Another great thing about Whole Blends is the fact that I got a big bottle for around $5, what a steal!?!?! Now that I have found my perfect shampoo, I'll probably use this for the rest of my life! Oh and did I mention it has honey it? Yeah, legit honey! Honey is so great for you, both health and skin wise. I grew up on a bee farm where my grandfather harvested honey with his bees and I will always be a pro-honey lover because of it.
Meghan L.
Lynchburg, VA
I remember buying this conditioner on sale, 2 bottles for $10.00. I was pleasantly surprised by the product; though, I probably will not by it again. Reasons being because there is nothing that special about it. It reminds me of every other drug store conditioner. It also guarantees that it helps with damaged hair, but I never really noticed a difference after using it for 2 months. I will say that I love the scent. It's mildly sweet. It was nice for the few months. Maybe it will work better on someone else with more of a silky texture. My hair is curly with lots of frizz.
Caitlin S.
Mount Vernon, KY
I absolutely believe that Garnier Whole Blends is my new favorite shampoo/conditioner! I love the honey treasures especially! It really makes my hair soft and shiny and leaves it smelling amazing as well! I'd definitely recommend this shampoo, and even if the honey treasures isn't the shampoo to help your hair concerns, there's plenty of other amazing scents in this line as well!
Mandy P.
Mount Summit, IN
#beautifulgirls #lovefacecare ##brightandbeautiful #tothemoonandback #alwaysfresh #princess #savorydrinks #beautifulgirls #lovefacecare ##brightandbeautiful #tothemoonandback #alwaysfresh #princess #savorydrinks #beautifulgirls #lovefacecare ##brightandbeautiful #tothemoonandback #alwaysfresh #princess #savorydrinks #beautifulgirls #lovefacecare ##brightandbeautiful #tothemoonandback #alwaysfresh #princess #savorydrinks
Emily J.
These are lifesavers. To begin, they apply very nicely and smell amazing. They have different types depending on the hair concern you are specifically targeting. I use the green one just because it is more fit to my hair type. However, either way, I recommend all of these. I even got my friend hooked on these because it does exactly what it is supposed to do:)
Amara |.
New Palestine, IN
THIS PRODUCT IS AMAZING!!! I've recommended it to SO many of my friends and family and everyone absolutely LOVES it. Not only does it smell soooo good but it has been a saving grace to my hair. Truly moisturizes, contains frizz, and helps with split ends. If you're looking to switch up your hair routine this shampoo is a MUST!!
Dana H.
Fort Stewart, GA
I have been using the shampoo ever since I realized that it existed which has been a few years. I’ve always had trouble finding a shampoo that works with my hair that also nourishes it, cleans it but doesn’t break it. It smells incredible and I can even still smell it days after I’ve washed it. My absolute favorite shampoo
Aleysha L.
the smell of this shampoo alone should be enough to convince you to buy but that’s just a plus. middle school-high school i completely fried my hair from the boxed dye and the endless straightening. this shampoo has transformed my hair completely. it is so healthy and smooth. i will never try to find another.
Lauren M.
I love the smell of this shampoo. It cleans my hair and scalp wonderfully. I never feel like I have any extra weight left on my hair after washing it. I don’t color my hair, and I think using a great shampoo is part of the key to being able to keep it looking great without extra chemical changes to it!
Christina C.
I have 4c type hair and as a result, I’m always trying to keep moisture in my hair. I saw some people recommending this line and I tried it now. Now, I was hesitant because it has sulphates in it and that made me nervous since I’m so used to using natural hair products.

I was pleasantly surprised when I tried out this shampoo. It smelled great, the lather made my hair feel so clean, and my hair didn’t feel stripped like some other shampoo I’ve used. I’m about halfway through the bottle and I’ll definitely grab more of this in the future.

Pro-tip: pair this with the hair mask for extra moisture.
Renee Y.
Harrisonville, MO
So excited to see a new shampoo; however, I'm a big fanatic for shampoos that have a nice, lasting scent, while making my hair shiny, soft and looking healthy. Has anyone tried this that can share an opinion?
Anna Y.
I moved to Pittsburgh in August for school and the water is doing a NUMBER on my hair. I had suuuper healthy, shiny hair before and now it's much drier and I noticed more is falling out. My friends that moved also have this problem. (The water is very hard plus Pitt is pretty polluted). Will this help? Will anything help?! *sigh*
Crystal A.
ROUND ROCK, TX
Does this shampoo followed by the conditioner, make your hair soft or dry? My hair is normally on the dry side so I just wanted some opinions before purchasing.
sylvie g.
GATINEAU, Quebec, QC
I was wondering if this shampoo leaves a oily film. I have tried the green apple one but am hesitating to buy this one
Tiffany D.
Does this smell good? Does it make your hair shiny?