Michelle C.
Corp Christi, TX
I've heard great reviews on the new Garnier line, but is this one good for oily hair? because everything I use leaves lots of residue and it makes my hair feel greasy, I need something to make it soft again!
amanda g.
amanda g.
Camillus, NY
10 months, 1 week ago
Same problem. Constantly battling between having greasy hair and wanting to have soft locks.....I LOVE this brand. It leaves my hair soft and shiny with some bounce. Completely refreshed, I would highly recommend!
Deanna F.
Deanna F.
Williamstown, NJ
11 months, 1 week ago
I have thicker oily hair and I love this shampoo! It makes my hair really soft and keeps the grease away for a couple days
Jeanette P.
Jeanette P.
Wichita Falls, TX
11 months, 2 weeks ago
I have combination hair and this product works well for me.
Kambry P.
Kambry P.
Baton Rouge, LA
11 months, 2 weeks ago
I have oily hair and I have been using this for about 3 months and haven't had any issues with it making my hair look greasy, overall I really like it.
Amelia W.
Amelia W.
Mountain Top, PA
11 months, 2 weeks ago
I think it is good for oily hair. Mine is and it takes care of my problem leaving it soft and feeling light.
vanessa s.
vanessa s.
Canoga Park, CA
1 year, 2 months ago
I like this shampoo because it doesn't leave my hair oily but actually really soft
Mariah H.
Mariah H.
Tulsa, OK
1 year, 4 months ago
I have really oily hair and this stuff is like magic for me . It leaves my hair soft and silky without any residue . It takes my hair at least 2 days now to get oily I highly recommend this product
Hokka K.
Hokka K.
Watertown, MA
1 year, 4 months ago
I have slightly oily hair and did not find it to be problematic or greasy.
Michelle S.
Michelle S.
1 year, 4 months ago
Just make sure you don't use to much of this product, and you're hair will not be oily :) it will leave your hair smooth and shiny
Cheyenne H.
Cheyenne H.
Belleville, IL
1 year, 5 months ago
I have oily hair as well & this product makes my hait look healthy and soft!