Michelle C.
Michelle C.
Corp Christi, TX
I've heard great reviews on the new Garnier line, but is this one good for oily hair? because everything I use leaves lots of residue and it makes my hair feel greasy, I need something to make it soft again!
amanda g.
amanda g.
Camillus, NY
8 months, 1 week ago
Same problem. Constantly battling between having greasy hair and wanting to have soft locks.....I LOVE this brand. It leaves my hair soft and shiny with some bounce. Completely refreshed, I would highly recommend!
Deanna F.
Deanna F.
Williamstown, NJ
9 months, 1 week ago
I have thicker oily hair and I love this shampoo! It makes my hair really soft and keeps the grease away for a couple days
Jeanette P.
Jeanette P.
Wichita Falls, TX
9 months, 2 weeks ago
I have combination hair and this product works well for me.
Kambry P.
Kambry P.
Baton Rouge, LA
9 months, 2 weeks ago
I have oily hair and I have been using this for about 3 months and haven't had any issues with it making my hair look greasy, overall I really like it.
Amelia W.
Amelia W.
Mountain Top, PA
9 months, 3 weeks ago
I think it is good for oily hair. Mine is and it takes care of my problem leaving it soft and feeling light.
vanessa s.
vanessa s.
Canoga Park, CA
1 year ago
I like this shampoo because it doesn't leave my hair oily but actually really soft
Mariah H.
Mariah H.
Tulsa, OK
1 year, 2 months ago
I have really oily hair and this stuff is like magic for me . It leaves my hair soft and silky without any residue . It takes my hair at least 2 days now to get oily I highly recommend this product
Hokka K.
Hokka K.
Watertown, MA
1 year, 2 months ago
I have slightly oily hair and did not find it to be problematic or greasy.
Michelle S.
Michelle S.
1 year, 2 months ago
Just make sure you don't use to much of this product, and you're hair will not be oily :) it will leave your hair smooth and shiny
Cheyenne H.
Cheyenne H.
Belleville, IL
1 year, 3 months ago
I have oily hair as well & this product makes my hait look healthy and soft!
Stacey L.
Stacey L.
Mississauga, Ontario
1 year, 3 months ago
I have oily hair and I looooved this stuff
Megan P.
Megan P.
1 year, 3 months ago
I have oily hair and loved the results of this product! It made my hair so soft and no oily or greasy at all.
Amy  M.
Amy M.
1 year, 3 months ago
I have very oily hair and always have trouble with finding s really good cleaning shampoo and a conditioner that hydrates but does not worsen my issues. I was very surprised and pleased with the way this product line helped! The shampoo left my hair feeling "squeaky" clean and the conditioner repaired and hydrated but left no residue behind. I am trying to not wash until I feel my hair is very oily and dirty and this is day three so the good results last as well!
BeYou B.
BeYou B.
Little Elm, TX
1 year, 3 months ago
I personally have oily hair in my crown to front area. I try not to wash my hair daily because it is not good. I don't use hair shampoo or conditioner on the lower end I feel you need to pay a little more for good quality. I prefer redken, wella, or a non sulfate brand. If you read the ingredients you do not want to see alcohol. I have heard that Shea Moisture is a good drug store brand. Good Luck :)
Valerie H.
Valerie H.
Montauk, NY
1 year, 3 months ago
I think you'd be fine using it, especially if you've got damaged hair. But just take it easy with conditioner and only use it on the ends of your hair. And rinse, rinse, RINSE!!!
Stephanie A.
Stephanie A.
Littlerock, CA
1 year, 3 months ago
I believe it will help you with oily hair because my hair is pretty oily and this helped me a lot !