Karen A.
Quaker City, OH

I been trying to find this in stores in USA but have had no luck! Curious how this shampoo smells and makes your hair feel? any advice

Zachary R.
Zachary R.
Warren, PA
11 months, 3 weeks ago
I personally love the scent! Smells kind of sweet, but not overpowering. Makes my fine hair uber soft and not weighed down at all. One of my favorite shampoos and conditioners I use!
Sam M.
Sam M.
Milwaukee, WI
11 months, 3 weeks ago
I think it smells awful. I got a sample and won't be buying it.
Kelsey H.
Kelsey H.
1 year, 2 months ago
Super soft! It's the only shampoo I've used for months and my hair has never been healthier. I get mine at Costco, but I've seen it at Walmart and Walgreens too.
Rachel D.
Beverly F.
Beverly F.
Grove, Oklahoma
1 year, 4 months ago
You can find it at WalMart, CVS, Dollar General, Walgreens, and Kmart. It makes my hair feel silky smooth and it smells like honey mainly.
Nikki B.
Nikki B.
Richmond, VA
1 year, 4 months ago
I found this at walmart, smells good and leaves your feeling sleek and smooth.
Rachael M.
Rachael M.
1 year, 5 months ago
I found it at Walmart! It smells wonderful and leaves your hair feeling wonderful. Most conditioners make my hair feel dry but this conditioner left my hair feeling soft and not greasy.
Megan C.
Megan C.
1 year, 6 months ago
I got mine at Walmart. It wasn't with the other garnier products. The shampoo smells great and my hair feels soft and smooth! Hope you find some!
May W.
May W.
1 year, 6 months ago
I find it in Stop and Shop and rite aid. it smells like honey with flower. it makes my hair soft and clean.
Karleigh C.
Karleigh C.
1 year, 6 months ago
I bought mine at Meijer just this week!!