Judith U.
Judith U.
Everyone seems to love this shampoo but I'm scared that it will leave my hair greasy.
May W.
May W.
7 months, 3 weeks ago
not at all! after i washed my hair i still need to put hair oil on my hair
Samantha S.
Samantha S.
Table rock , NE
11 months, 2 weeks ago
It leaves my hair soft and not greasy at all. And I wash my hair everyday.
Andrea S.
Andrea S.
Luray, VA
11 months, 3 weeks ago
I got a sample in one of my subs this month. I'm going to try and will report back! :)
Kelly H.
Kelly H.
Deland, FL
11 months, 4 weeks ago
I've been using this for weeks now and absolutely love it! My hair isn't greasy afterwards. It smells amazing too!!
Jennifer F.
Jennifer F.
12 months ago
It didn't leave my hair greasy at all. It makes it feel really smooth and healthy. The conditioner is great too. It makes my hair feel amazing. I even use the conditioner for shaving my legs because it leaves my skin soft.
Shelby B.
Shelby B.
Franklin , IN
12 months ago
Just tried it and didn't have that issue at all!
Fazie A.
Fazie A.
Jamaica, NY
12 months ago
I've been using it for month and leaves my hair feeling fresh, light, shiny and it feels so soft. It's gentle on your hair. Highly recommend it.
Meulrich M.
Meulrich M.
12 months ago
This shampoo dont is good, leave your hair very bad
Kinsley R.
Kinsley R.
12 months ago
Shampoo doesn't really affect the greasiness of hair. I look at how much conditioner you use, thats what makes & leaves my hair greasy
Beau K.
Beau K.
12 months ago
This shampoo doesn't influence greasiness at all!!! Love it
Kristina M.
Kristina M.
Montevallo, AL
12 months ago
It doesn't. I use it and it's awesome!! ;) smells good too!
Stephanie L.
Stephanie L.
Seymour, TN
12 months ago
I have oily hair and wash daily. I had no issues. I never skipped a washing though. My hair looked and felt great.
amber V.
amber V.
Mount Airy, NC
12 months ago
Omg I started using this about 6 months ago, my hair usually gets greasy fast and its very thin and brittle. Since I started using this after the first wash your hair will feel so soft. Trust me never have you felt your hair this soft! And it does not make your hair greasy! I usually wash my hair everyother day.
Denitsa S.
Denitsa S.
12 months ago
I have used it and it leaves the hair not feeling greesy, but nourished. If you have extremely oily hair I would recommend the green one from the line (not sure but I think it was with herba). Hope this was heplful :)