Robyn D.
Robyn D.
Let's get right to the facts. This line would surely make u feel that you got an all natural product, but when you look at the ingredients they totally missed the mark. This proudct contains 2 kinds of sodium sulfa whatever, carmel color known to cause weird side effects, and yellow#5 a dye banned in most countries. I think kraft macn cheese removed it from its products abroad as its deemed unfit for consumption. I used just a quarter size drop, and the product is delightfully thick, but it would strip your hair color especially a demi shade. They really got the marketing on trend, but totally missed on the culture behind the movement. Additional i did use the conditioner, but was not impressed. My scalp is dry and itchy from this line. I did love the scent and the 3 natural ingredients in this formula. And i did like the way my hair looked after styling with no product except heat protection spray. Take a look at my results below.