Jeanette M.
Jeanette M.
Okay I scanned this before buying it and no one reviewed it yet so I decided to take a chance. I read reviews from other websites and it seemed like it works. I ended up getting the honey treasures because my hair is super damaged and dry and dry looking as well. The first day I used it was yesterday and I've read people's reviews on how other shampoos are "amazing" and when I try it, it's like, wtf are you talking about? It's more drying and it doesn't work. However, I sh*t you not. BOTH SHAMPOO AND CONDITIONER WORKS! Of course it's still in progress, however I can literally tell a difference in texture and softness. Then again, everyone's hair type is very different so I can't speak for all. I just typically get disappointed when others claim it works but not for me and I forget that it's because we have different types of hair. If you're leery about it, I'd recommend a the smaller bottle or if possible get a sample. I didn't get a sample and bought the bigger version on a whim.