Cherish Z.
Moore, OK
First off I'll start by saying I have really long, dry, frizzy, and curly hair. Since I was a kid my mom always struggled with my hair and keeping it from drying out and as an adult I still struggled. My go to hair do was putting it in a bun or ponytail so I wouldn't have to deal with wild frizz. I decided to try the honey treasure repairing shampoo and conditioner and I'm absolutely in love!!! I can let my hair down! 😍 I've tried so many different products and it's always too heavy and oily or it doesn't do anything at all. I'm always weary of new products... After the first wash my hair was softer and shinier! It's smells great and leaves my hair light and clean. My boyfriend even noticed the difference it made to my hair. I love that my hair isn't being bombarded with a ton of chemicals; I even use it on my daughters hair. I've finally found an amazing shampoo and conditioner that work!!! I would recommend it to anyone! I'm without a doubt hooked on the Whole Blends line!!!!!!