BY GARNIER #10 in Shampoo

Repairing shampoo strengthens & heals damage

Our creamy, lush formula, blooms with a delicious fragrance of royal jelly, honey & propolis, bringing to life our wholesome care that strengthens hair and helps prevent split ends & breakage*

Also available in 22 oz.

How to Use:

Massage into wet hair, lather and rinse thoroughly. Follow with our Repairing conditioner. For extra care, indulge in our Repairing mask treatment.

Aqua / Water / Eau, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Cocamide Mea, Glycol Distearate,Sodium Chloride, Mel / Honey / Miel,Ppg-5-ceteth-20, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Fumaric Acid, Royal Jelly, Carbomer Glycerin, Dimethicone, Aloe Barbadensis / Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Sodium Hydroxide, Alcohol, Propolis Extract Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Citric Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Salicylic Acid, Ci 19140 / Yellow 5, Caramel Parfum / Fragrance, Coumarin, Limonene, Benzyl Alcohol, Benzyl Salicylate.

• How well does this actually work? Tried so many products that I a...28 Answers
  • Everyone seems to be obsessed with this shampoo lately! Is it wor...5 Answers
  • I been trying to find this in stores in USA but have had no luck!...13 Answers
Jessica S.
South Paris, ME
My hair is so thick and dry, especially during the winter months. I picked this shampoo up at Walmart in hopes that it could help me out and let's just say it sure as hell did! This product is amazing and leaves my hair feeling so smooth and radiant. My hair is slowly healing and repairing and I am so excited to see what it looks like a couple months down the road while using this product. Another great thing about Whole Blends is the fact that I got a big bottle for around $5, what a steal!?!?! Now that I have found my perfect shampoo, I'll probably use this for the rest of my life! Oh and did I mention it has honey it? Yeah, legit honey! Honey is so great for you, both health and skin wise. I grew up on a bee farm where my grandfather harvested honey with his bees and I will always be a pro-honey lover because of it.
vanessa v.
Phoenix
This shampoo & the conditioner is so awesome! Its literally the only one I will use. I've tried many of the other ones on the same brand but the honey is my favorite. Smells soo good and It leaves my hair so shiny and smooth helped alot with the dryness. & I used to have really bad seborrheic dermatitis/ eczema on my scalp and was nervous at first to try it because I didn't know how it would react my scalp if it would make it worse or not than it already was and I was so surprised this calmed my scalp so much. It was such a relief when I found this shampoo. Between using this and using the original Listerine I actually have 0 scalp problems now
Stephanie R.
el paso texas
This is #3 in shampoo and I believe it. My hair is so soft and shiny after using it twice. The smell is awesome and I love how thick it lathers up. My 5 year old daughters hair responds well to any brand of shampoo and conditioner. My 3 year old daughter has long thick unruly hair that always has knots and this shampoo has helped soften and detangle with the matching conditioner. I want to try the other formulas from this whole blends line.
Erika E.
Hindsville, AR
I use this with the conditioner and the hair mask in the same smell too, but for some reason they didn’t have them to click on. I started using this because my boyfriend does, I was really surprised on how good it made my hair feel. I usually don’t like using certain shampoos because they leave a weird feel to my hair, but this one does not. I also do not use it all the time, I always interchange my shampoos it keeps your hair healthier that way.
Diarangeliz G.
Newark
Whole blends honey treasure shampoo and conditioner really helped my hair it lathers good on my hair ! I have really curly hair and it was damaged due too heat products 😏 but ever since I used the shampoo the conditioner and the mask it helped out my hair gave it a beautiful shine and left a good smell 💕The scent is fantastic it’s good for oily scalp ! It’s satisfying feeling on my scalp is amazing 🍯 I recommend buying it !
Courtney R.
Nashville, TN
YAAAASSSSSS

I have repurchased this shampoo SO MANY TIMES!  I love the consistency, smell, price, and the way it performs in my hair!

I have fine, thin hair so some shampoos can be too heavy or greasy for my hair, but this product is NOT!  Every time I go to the hairdresser she tells me my hair feels so soft and smells great and she asks me what I use and the answer is always this!
Devin O.
This is my all time favorite shampoo/conditioner. Its supposed to repair your hair and although it does take awhile to see results, they will come! All the scents they have are super awesome and I can still smell it in my hair 2 days later! It lathers super nicely too, you only need a bit and all of your hair will be covered.  Garnier Whole Blends™ Honey Treasures Repairing Shampoo
Tiffany F.
Knoxville
Be extremely careful if you have allergies. I have never in my life used a shampoo that made my head itch and burn like I had poured bleach on it until I used this Garnier whole blends. My scalp immediately started itching and burning in the shower and didn't stop until days later. Then I decided to do a patch test to make sure it was indeed the shampoo and it immediately broke my arm out in itchy welts. I don't know what's in this shampoo that is bad, but something is seriously off. I will give it one star because it did make my hair look beautiful and about 4 shades lighter. I tried to leave my review on the garnier site, but they quickly pulled it raising my suspicion further that something isn't right about it.
carla l.
salem, OR
This is supposed to be a reparative shampoo but that definitely isn't the effect that it had on my hair.  I enjoy the fragrance that it has but it literally does have almost a honey-like "stickiness" that left my hair feeling awful.  I've tried it a few times and each time the end result is the same so unfortunately this just isn't the shampoo for me.
Miranda P.
Mason, OH
The BEST shampoo & conditioner out there & for such a great price. Salon effects without salon prices! This shampoo & conditioner leaves my hair silky & smooth with each use. I have long, thick, dry hair thats sometimes unmanageable, but this shampoo & conditioner has done wonders! I attached a photo showing the difference in texture! I definitely recommend this shampoo! Plus it smells great & the fragrance lasts on your hair for hours!
Kellyn S.
Tyner, NC
How well does this actually work? Tried so many products that I am in search of something that gives great results!
Michelle C.
Corp Christi, TX
I've heard great reviews on the new Garnier line, but is this one good for oily hair? because everything I use leaves lots of residue and it makes my hair feel greasy, I need something to make it soft again!
Judith U.
Everyone seems to love this shampoo but I'm scared that it will leave my hair greasy.
Nadia F.
Greensboro , NC
Where can I find this ?
Karen A.
Quaker City, OH
I been trying to find this in stores in USA but have had no luck! Curious how this shampoo smells and makes your hair feel? any advice