Add a Photo

By GARNIER
#6 in Shampoo

Repairing shampoo strengthens & heals damage

Our creamy, lush formula, blooms with a delicious fragrance of royal jelly, honey & propolis, bringing to life our wholesome care that strengthens hair and helps prevent split ends & breakage*

Also available in 22 oz.

*When using the Garnier Whole Blends Repairing system of shampoo & conditioner.

Ingredients: AQUA / WATER / EAU, SODIUM LAURETH SULFATE, SODIUM LAURYL SULFATE, COCAMIDE MEA, GLYCOL DISTEARATE,SODIUM CHLORIDE, MEL / HONEY / MIEL,PPG-5-CETETH-20, ARGANIA SPINOSA KERNEL OIL, FUMARIC ACID, ROYAL JELLY, CARBOMER GLYCERIN, DIMETHICONE, ALOE BARBADENSIS / ALOE BARBADENSIS LEAF JUICE, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, ALCOHOL, PROPOLIS EXTRACT GUAR HYDROXYPROPYLTRIMONIUM CHLORIDE, CITRIC ACID, SODIUM BENZOATE, SALICYLIC ACID, CI 19140 / YELLOW 5, CARAMEL PARFUM / FRAGRANCE, COUMARIN, LIMONENE, BENZYL ALCOHOL, BENZYL SALICYLATE

Photos (162)
Jeanette M.
Jeanette M.
March 25, 2016, 11:11 p.m.
Review for: Bottle
Okay I scanned this before buying it and no one reviewed it yet so I decided to take a chance. I read reviews from other websites and it seemed like it works. I ended up getting the honey treasures because my hair is super damaged and dry and dry looking as well. The first day I used it was yesterday and I've read people's reviews on how other shampoos are "amazing" and when I try it, it's like, wtf are you talking about? It's more drying and it doesn't work. However, I sh*t you not. BOTH SHAMPOO AND CONDITIONER WORKS! Of course it's still in progress, however I can literally tell a difference in texture and softness. Then again, everyone's hair type is very different so I can't speak for all. I just typically get disappointed when others claim it works but not for me and I forget that it's because we have different types of hair. If you're leery about it, I'd recommend a the smaller bottle or if possible get a sample. I didn't get a sample and bought the bigger version on a whim.
Cherish Z.
Cherish Z.
Moore, OK
July 19, 2016, 10:24 p.m.
Review for: Bottle
First off I'll start by saying I have really long, dry, frizzy, and curly hair. Since I was a kid my mom always struggled with my hair and keeping it from drying out and as an adult I still struggled. My go to hair do was putting it in a bun or ponytail so I wouldn't have to deal with wild frizz. I decided to try the honey treasure repairing shampoo and conditioner and I'm absolutely in love!!! I can let my hair down! 😍 I've tried so many different products and it's always too heavy and oily or it doesn't do anything at all. I'm always weary of new products... After the first wash my hair was softer and shinier! It's smells great and leaves my hair light and clean. My boyfriend even noticed the difference it made to my hair. I love that my hair isn't being bombarded with a ton of chemicals; I even use it on my daughters hair. I've finally found an amazing shampoo and conditioner that work!!! I would recommend it to anyone! I'm without a doubt hooked on the Whole Blends line!!!!!!
Briana C.
Briana C.
Cranston, RI
May 13, 2016, 11:52 p.m.
Review for: Bottle
I am currently obsessed with this shampoo and conditioner!!! I recently received samples thru PINCHme and noticed a difference in my hair after just one use. I have very long hair (to my waist) and I color it so it is damaged and I also have split ends so brushing can be a chore but I didn't even need my usual detangler after using this shampoo and conditioner. My hair felt so soft I couldn't stop touching it lol and hubby was very impressed with how soft it felt also. I color my hair blonde and it gets dull after a few weeks but this brought so much life and shine to my hair I think I'll be able to get an extra week before I need to color again. The smell is fantastic also-it still smelled great the next day!! The price is also very reasonable-i paid $3.50 a bottle at a well known drug store chain. I can't say enough good things about this shampoo and conditioner-if you're looking for a new shampoo/conditioner try this, even if you're not looking you should try it 😊👍🏻
Bergineliz R.
Bergineliz R.
May 24, 2016, 12:59 a.m.
Review for: Bottle
I got be honest I really don't like Garnier products because I use to had allergic reactions when i was using Garnier product when I saw Garnier was coming with this line I said I got tried this line because I was looking for a drugstore shampoo and conditioner with natural ingredients because I been taking care of my hair lately with natural ingredients and my favorite products of Garnier whole blends is honey treasure repairing because it leaves my hair soft, shine, moisturizer, and smell good. But the only the benefits I see when I was my hair but there are more benefits the honey do to your hair like repair damage hair,heal damage hair ,soft hair, promotes a healthy scalp, hair roots, good for dry hair because it moisturizer, antioxidant, improves the health of the hair follicles, humentant, help with loss hair,strengths, and antibacterial they are more reasons but I only listed the most important ones and the things that we most need for our hair
Robyn D.
Robyn D.
May 17, 2016, 10:42 p.m.
Review for: Bottle
Let's get right to the facts. This line would surely make u feel that you got an all natural product, but when you look at the ingredients they totally missed the mark. This proudct contains 2 kinds of sodium sulfa whatever, carmel color known to cause weird side effects, and yellow#5 a dye banned in most countries. I think kraft macn cheese removed it from its products abroad as its deemed unfit for consumption. I used just a quarter size drop, and the product is delightfully thick, but it would strip your hair color especially a demi shade. They really got the marketing on trend, but totally missed on the culture behind the movement. Additional i did use the conditioner, but was not impressed. My scalp is dry and itchy from this line. I did love the scent and the 3 natural ingredients in this formula. And i did like the way my hair looked after styling with no product except heat protection spray. Take a look at my results below.
Meredith N.
Meredith N.
Bridgewater, NJ
May 10, 2016, 9:51 p.m.
Review for: Bottle
Repairing isn't a strong enough word!

About 18 months ago the texture of my hair began changing due to hormonal levels. My hair, once thick and shiny, had turned very dry and extremely textured, almost brittle in some spots. I tried everything- those "conditioning" shampoos you see sold on tv, Moroccan oil shampoos, coconut milk shampoos, oil treatments, homemade treatments. Nothing brought back the shiny healthy glow I once had.

I received a sample of this shampoo and I figured I'd try it. It couldn't hurt. Two days of using the shampoo and conditioner my hair is back to being soft again. I almost cried when I blew it out this morning and the color looked brighter and I could barely feel any spots that seemed brittle.

Now it probably won't be for everyone but it's been great for me only after 2 days and it smells nice. I'm planning on buying the regular size this weekend since its been such a good experience!
Jamie Rose S.
Jamie Rose S.
July 31, 2016, 3:09 a.m.
Review for: Bottle
I wasn't a big fan of garnier products because I was allergic to something in them, but when they came out with the whole blends line that is paraben free, I decided to give the brand another try. And the results were much better this time around, before when I use to use their shampoo and conditioner collections my head would itch until I rinsed my hair out in another product, but with this new honey scent, my scalp was fine. My hair felt so incredibly soft and healthy almost as if I'd just done a hot oil treatment. The formula of this shampoo & conditioner line is top notch! And last but not least, the different scents you can choose from are all so yummy smelling. So far I've tried the honey, cranberry Argan oil and the coconut water/vanilla milk. I would highly recommend these products and at such a low price point, you're getting a deal because these work just as well as some $30-50 brands.
Kalynn D.
Kalynn D.
Asheville, NC
May 27, 2016, 7:24 p.m.
Review for: Bottle
I do love that this product is paraben free and it also smells amazing and my hair was extremely soft after my shower but throughout the day once it was dry it was extremely flat. I have very fine hair and have to be careful about what shampoos and conditioners I use. This set was just too heavy for my hair. I would not recommend this product to someone who has fine hair who has to wash it everyday due to oils. If you have dry hair then this product could be great for you. You'll have to read more reviews with different testers but for me, my hair felt very flat and weighed down. I think Garnier's new Whole Blends is a step up for them though and I think if you're going to try any Garnier product you should give the Whole Blends a go. I've used their other shampoo and conditioners and I think there has been a great improvement.

I received this product for free in a miniature sample size.
Allyson P.
Allyson P.
Warrenville, IL
I'll start out by letting you know I have thick, naturally curly hair that has been permanently colored. I used this in conjunction with the matching conditioner. This was the only change I made to my hair care routine, which includes a blow dry and a curl conditioner sculpting cream. The smell was nice, not overwhelming (and I'm pregnant so everything smells more intense). My hair felt so soft in the shower. When I got out I applied my curly cream and went on to dry it. Once I started to blow dry my hair started to get noticeably frizzy. The closer my hair got to drying the frizzier and dryer it got. I ended up having to use a leave in conditioner to moisten my hair and then more of my curl cream to get rid of the rest of the frizz. The final result feels gross, weighted down, and it's still a bit frizzy! I don't even want to try it again because my hair feels so awful.
Cathy C.
Cathy C.
Springfield, MO
May 11, 2016, 8:35 p.m.
Review for: Bottle
I've been using some samples that I received in the mail - of Garnier Whole Blends Honey Treasures Repairing Shampoo. I was a bit hesitant at first because I don't like to switch shampoos because I get used to the way that my hair feels with the shampoo I currently use.

BUT since I have done a lot of damage to my hair thanks to not using heat protection whenever I flat iron my hair - I figured that I should try this and see if I would like it.

And, I not only like it BUT I loved it. I loved the way it smelled, the texture and thickness of the shampoo, but I also loved the way it made my hair feel. It felt clean and not weighed down and helped me to be able to make my hair more manageable.

I would definitely recommend this to anyone looking for a new repairing shampoo and I'm excited to keep using it.
Kellyn S.
Kellyn S.
Tyner, NC
How well does this actually work? Tried so many products that I am in search of something that gives great results!
Michelle C.
Michelle C.
Corp Christi, TX
I've heard great reviews on the new Garnier line, but is this one good for oily hair? because everything I use leaves lots of residue and it makes my hair feel greasy, I need something to make it soft again!
Judith U.
Judith U.
Everyone seems to love this shampoo but I'm scared that it will leave my hair greasy.
Nadia F.
Nadia F.
Browns Summit , Nc
Where can I find this ?
Karen A.
Karen A.
Rogersville, MO
I been trying to find this in stores in USA but have had no luck! Curious how this shampoo smells and makes your hair feel? any advice