BY GARNIER #11 in Hair Masks

Our rich reconstructing system, blooms with a delicious fragrance of royal jelly, honey & propolis, bringing to life our wholesome care that helps mend damage and brittleness, and strengthen strands for renewed, healthier hair. see more...

• Does this product work for repairing and preventing damage? Is it...1 Answers
  • Will this hair mask help tame flyaways? I have fine, straight hai...1 Answers
  • Is this for daily applications or is it for once every few weeks? 2 Answers
Lana O.
This product ..in fact the whole line of whole Blends Honey products..which contain royal jelly.. are luxuriously great for your hair..the honey mask leaves your hair soft and hydrated and when used along with the honey shampoo and regular conditioner worked miracles for my hair which was damaged from highlighting...it helped to heal my hair which had become dry..lifeless..was thi ning and had really bad split ends..since using the Whole Blends Honey line my hair has became way healthier..is thicker and actually grows faster ..I am truly impressed with this brand
Neha A.
Upper Darby, PA
Based off of first impressions, The texture of it was very cooling, it wasn't mousey or thick but it wasn't watery. It smelled more like floral vanilla than anything. As soon as I applied it, my damaged hair felt like it got thicker and fuller. It says to use it for 2-3 minutes but I kept it on for five. After I rinsed it out and blow dried my hair, I realized my split ends weren't as crazy as they usually are. It made my hair softer and look darker in color. I would definitely recommend it to anyone who needs to help their hair grow/heal.
Georgie H.
One of my favorite hair masks of all time. I use this as an extra conditioner in the shower on my ends every day. With bleached, dry, damaged hair it was the moisture my ends needed to be silky smooth and lay flat without any frizz. Although I use it every day, this stuff works just as well for its intended use as a stand-alone mask. It is miracle product I can not do without! I also can't wait to try their coconut version!
Namrata P.
Dunwoody , GA
This mask is amazing!! I’ve been using this mask since last 8 months now , It helps to keep my hair very soft and frizz-free even after 2 days of shampooing and the it’s heavenly smell remains on hair for quite a long ❤️ for oily scalp use only in hair ends .
Chelsea C.
Flagstaff, AZ
I use my honey repair mask with Garnier Whole Blends® Illuminating Shampoo with Moroccan Argan and Camellia Oils Extracts and Garnier Whole Blends™ Illuminating Conditioner with Moroccan Argan and Camellia Oils Extracts. And my hair has never looked better. I color my hair pretty often and i need some deep repair every so often. This works amazing for that. I feel like it really helps with split ends and processed hair. The smell is amazing and the results are to die for.
Angel L.
Mulberry, FL
I Am Not Sure If This Is The Same Product I Had In Mind.Same Brand & Scent Or Blend.But It Works Fantasticly!For 2 Years Straight I've Been Losing My Hair & I Don't Know Why Brushing My Scalp Hurts & I Can Only Use Natural Products.Anything Else Is Too Harsh On My Scalp.
Carolyn G.
Windber, PA
I bought this on recommendation after I noticed my hair was starting to get dry from bleaching and it's amazing! A little goes a long way for my long hair and it has helped my hair to return to normal after all the bleaching! Even my hairdresser was impressed!
Diarangeliz G.
Newark
This has left my hair very shiny and soft . It’s a little on the pricey side but it’s worth it ! 😘 It helps keep your hair smooth I use this 2 times a week to moisturize my hair . I’m very satisfied with this product Garnier® Whole Blends™ Honey Treasures Repairing Mask 10.1 fl. oz. Jar
Bethany W.
Bowling Green, KY
I love this product. I have recently tried it for the first time and it has an amazing smell and has left my hair super soft. I have oily hair so I made sure to keep it away from my roots. I will definitely be trying this product again!
Christina C.
This mask is AMAZING. I love this mask. I deep condition my hair once a week on wash day. As someone with 4c hair, it’s important to keep my hair moisturized. This is like a moisture bomb for my hair.

It smells great and the slip is amazing. I leave it on with a shower cap for about 15 minutes and then wash it out. It leaves my hair soft and smelling great. I would definitely recommend it to others, and I’ll be grabbing more when I inevitably run out.
Allison D.
Is this for your face or hair?
whitney h.
I just bought a value pack that included the repair mask... What does it do exactly? Do you use the conditioner too? Any certain order-shampoo-mask- conditioner?
Savannah K.
Junction City, KY
Does make thin hair look oily?
Taylor G.
Tallmadge, OH
How well does this work for repairing hair compared to something I would buy from a salon?
Melissa J.
How good is this hair mask for dry damaged hair?