BY GARNIER #46 in Haircare Sets

We have carefully crafted a signature natural blend of select ingredients combined with sensorial fragrances chosen to care for hair. These select ingredients and unique fragrances are blended into each of our nurturing and gentle formulas which help restore the health and natural beauty of hair with every use.

Bre S.
Jacksonville, FL
I am in love with their new whole blends line. More natural ingredients as well as it works wonders in my hair. I got all three product on sale at Walgreens for 9$ and I love the way it makes my hair smell and feel. Totally worth I much better then their old line
Daniella H.
I am really loving this honey product trend. This helps nourish my hair naturally. I have been using it for about two weeks. I am starting to notice a decrease in my hair falling out or breaking. It just feels stronger and healthier. I really think it is improving the strength of my hair. I recommend for anyone with thinning or breakage issues.
Jess Ari A.
Falfurrias, TX
I love these! Although do use them interchangeably with the coconut ones because these can make my hair just a tad too strong, I don't know how to explain it. Pretty much in need a bit of extra moisture. They also smell really awesome.
Caitlen T.
Valencia, CA
My hair is damaged, it’s dry, it’s brittle. I’ve used every product under the sun and to my complete surprise this was on par with aveda and alterna. Props to Garnier for creating a home care repairing system that’s totally budget friendly. The whole system is great when used together or even separately... It’s not a gimmick to get you to use the whole line, they all are individually wonderful products. The shampoo is completely moisturizing, and the conditioner is extremely nourishing while being virtually weightless. The mask blew my mind I really did feel quite a difference in my hair is texture. Garnier Whole Blends™ Honey Treasures Repairing Hair Kit
esseyah o.
I love this product it smels very good and with the mask and the shampoo i can have easly stright hair ... the shampoo only is not good and not cleaning easly but with the mask and the conditioner it's more better .... i adore the mask it helps my hair but be sure to rinse it off very good
Amanda W.
My children surprised me with this as a gift. I immediately noticed the wonderful smell! It also works so well to soften and condition my hair and curls. It helped calm down my frizzy hair and added a nice shine.I would recommend this and buy this product!
martha j.
Daytona Beach, FL
I had gotten this as a gift for mother's day, it was the very first time i had tried it. My hair was just recently home permed at the time that i had gotten this gift, so i thought be a perfect time to use it. The results where amazing there wasnt one bad thing i can say i felt like i just got my hair treated at a salon.
Jessi R.
Granby, MO
Bought this from our local dollar store. Not too keen on the smell, but it does make my hair feel really soft, especially for having been chemically treated. I wash my hair every other day, would probably buy again. I switch out my shampoo and conditioner quite often so.
Hannah S.
Amazing! Smells amazing and makes my hair look even better. Recently bought this at my local Walmart and I fell head over heels in love with it. I have thin natural blonde hair and it works wonders. Definitely going to recommend
Jessica W.
Copperas Cove, TX
Tried this product a few days ago. I purchased it from my local walmart and to be hoenst was surprised at how well it kept my hair hydrated and clean . Gotta love the smell and plus its very inexpensive :)