BY GARNIER #50 in Conditioner

Repairing conditioner strengthens & heals damage
Our creamy, lush formula, blooms with a delicious fragrance of royal jelly, honey & propolis, bringing to life our wholesome care that strengthens hair and helps prevent split ends & breakage*

Also available in 22 oz.

*When using the Garnier Whole Blends Repairing system of shampoo & conditioner.

Aqua / Water / Eau Cetearyl Alcohol Behentrimonium Chloride Amodimethicone Mel / Honey / Miel Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil Potassium Hydroxide Royal Jelly Glycerin Trideceth-6 Aloe Barbadensis / Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice Alcohol Propolis Extract Isopropyl Alcohol Citric Acid Phenoxyethanol Cetrimonium Chloride Benzoic Acid Ci 15985 / Yellow 6 Ci 19140 / Yellow 5 Parfum / Fragrance Coumarin Limonene Benzyl Alcohol Benzyl Salicylate

• who loves garnier products for haircare ?? Garnier Whole Blends™...2 Answers
  • Is Garnier Whole Blends Honey good to help control frizz?3 Answers
  • I use the shampoo and I love it without using the conditioner, I ...4 Answers
아이 셰.
This product is the best , I always go into stores and look around for products for natural hair 4A-4C hair and I would always buy products that my hair would not like, but one day I was at the beauty store and I saw this product read what it was suppose to do to your hair and I said to myself “it doesn’t hurt to try” and I did. It did miracles for my hair making it softer and more moisturized then it’s ever been . Really love this product. ‼️‼️❤️
Amara |.
New Palestine, IN
THIS PRODUCT IS AMAZING!!! I've recommended it to SO many of my friends and family and everyone absolutely LOVES it. Not only does it smell soooo good but it has been a saving grace to my hair. Truly moisturizes, contains frizz, and helps with split ends. If you're looking to switch up your hair routine this conditioner is a MUST!! I just wish they sold it at more places. Although, I love Target :)
Bailey T.
Hinesville
Garnier Whole Blends™ Honey Treasures Repairing Conditioner Absolutely love this inexpensive hair product. My hair becomes super light and easy to maintain! It also smells so good! I will definitely buy this product again!
Olga B.
Tacoma, WA
The best so far. I've tried a lot of different shampoos/conditioners. But this one is the one to get. I usually leave it in for a couple of minutes. Makes my hair soft and easy to brush. My hair is not colored. I do recommend it to others if you want to save some bucks and get great results. Remember not everything that costs a bunch is worth it :)
Sarah G.
This product smells amazing, especially when used with the shampoo that's matches. I have an oily scalp and dry ends, I also have color (box, and salon), and I have had a perm. This didn't seem to do anything to hurt, or help my hair. It may just be my hair type. Try and see, the smell makes it worth the try.
Taylor H.
Jefferson Cty, TN
This is my favorite conditioner ever! It leaves my hair feeling silky smooth and my hair has started looking healthier since I started using last year. It is very affordable, which is nice for a usually broke college student like me! I love this conditioner so much, and I recommend this product very much!
Samantha M.
Kannapolis
CUE BRITNEY "GIMME GIMME MORE" - ugh I can't say enough good things about this line. My hair is so brittle and dry and unhealthy as I try to grow it out from when it was platinum blond and the struggle with healthy hair is REAL. This makes my hair so soft and looks noticeably healthier.
Ashton D.
Lithia, FL
I love the honey shampoo and the whole blends honey hair mask, this one is just as good too! I can’t get over how good these smell. I use the conditioner on my ends as a bleached blonde with dry strands towards the end. This scent is, in my opinion, the best out there in this line.
Gabriele V.
Tewksbury , MA
I love this conditioner for both myself and my dogs. It helps restore hydration in my dry hair and helps my dogs coats stay nice and shiny. It doesn’t leave a powerful, chemical smell nor does it cause irritation like some Garnier products. I definitely would recommend it.
Megan W.
Denton, TX
I liked this and it made my hair soft. The smell wasn’t too overpowering and the price is very good! I’m not sure how natural his is though. I think it looks like it’s suppose to be, but I’m not convinced it’s free of all the nasty stuff
Sandy D.
Baltimore, Md
Where can I find this wonderful stuff?
Clarinda B.
Milpitas, CA
Does this get greasy after the shower? does it give you frizz?
Cassie K.
Does this leave your hair feeling weighed down afterwards, even when dry?
Mandy S.
Thurman, OH
I use the shampoo and I love it without using the conditioner, I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions on the conditioner, does it leave your hair overly greasy? How does it help with frizz control?
Julie W.
Medfield, MA
Is this silicone free? What does this smell like? Is this all natural?