BY GARNIER

Our creamy, lush formula, blooming with a delicious fragrance of royal jelly, honey & propolis, bringing to life our wholesome care that strengthens hair and helps prevent split ends & breakage*.*When using the Garnier Whole Blends Repairing system of shampoo & conditioner.

• who loves garnier products for haircare ?? Garnier® Whole Blends...2 Answers
  • Is Garnier Whole Blends Honey good to help control frizz?3 Answers
  • I use the shampoo and I love it without using the conditioner, I ...4 Answers
Misty S.
Bronx, NY
I purchased this conditioner from rite aide.I'm always looking for a thick conditioner with good slip for my natural 4b 4c hair...I actually had a coupon for this and I had used their curl nourish line which I LOVE so I said let me try this.....when I first put this on my hair besides it smelling so good the thickness and how it went on I instantly fell in aweee...fast forward when it came to rinsing and detangling it was the smoothness the comb glided through I'm not even exaggerating on my excitement any 4b 4c girl can tell you to discover something that gives u total slip and cuts your detangling time down tremendously. ..IM SOLD!!!!
Sammi B.
Terre Haute , IN
Honestly, I don't really like this product. I've always had problems with the garnier hair care line and I thought I would go ahead and give this a whirl because it's completely different than what the company has done before. The conditioner left a lot of build up in my hair, it also made it really greasy and heavy. I was really bummed because I was hoping my experience with it would have gone better. I've just been using it as a substitute for shaving cream and it's worked awesome! Sadly, I won't be purchasing this product again.
Stephanie J.
This is my new favorite thing by Garnier..the whole Blends repairing conditioner .I like the honey Treasures formula it's got royal jelly ..propolis extract and honey in it .This litetally strengthens and heals damaged hair while leaving an awesome scent plus at the same time leaving your hair silky smooth .I will go as far to say this is better than all high end products I've used. I can't can't say it enough ...I'd highly highly highly recommended this . it happens to be one of Garnier, s best product ever to me.
Diana B.
Burlingame, CA
This conditioner is awesome! I've got a sample and really saw the difference in just 1 wash! I really like the consistency and you don't need too much of product even for a long hair. It can be easily distributed throughout the hair and also can be easily rinsed out. It leaves the hair smooth, manageable and nourished. And I also want to share how much I love the scent. It is a bit sweet but not too much, very gentle and stays on hair for more than 24 h.
I really recommend it! Planning on buying big bottle.
Jessica M.
Cedar Bluff, AL
Garnier has been a brand that I have relied on for years for new innovative products. This new conditioner is no exception. Its made with all natural ingredients instead of harsh chemicals. Its light weight, smooth and creamy and didn't weigh my hair down. It conditioned my hair and left it feeling soft, sleek and hydrated . I suffer with split ends but not anymore thanks to this conditioner. Its great O and it smells amazing also. It has almost a tropical fragrance smell. Great product I plan to buy more.
Devon G.
West Deptford, NJ
I'm not one to stray away from my everyday cheapo Suave brand shampoo and conditioner, but when I saw the commercials for this shampoo I had to try it. Typically, I'm not very gullible for hair commercials since they're all the same, but I love that this is all natural. It left my hair feeling SO soft and the smell lasted for days! (I only wash my hair two times a week to preserve the natural oils and hair health.) This will definitely be a repeat product in my hair routine from now on.
Shelby N.
Lakeland, FL
I received this conditioner as a sample from pinchme and I'm fairly impressed. It smells great and leaves my thick mess of hair soft and far less frizzy. However there is one thing I don't like about the conditioner.. It's very thick? Slimy maybe? Not sure what the word is but I feel like it takes forever to wash out of my hair and it sticks to my shoulders as well. Slightly off putting; love the conditioner but not sure if I'd purchase just because that's kind of annoying.
Terra K.
Lynnwood, WA
This has got to be one of my very favorite conditioners I have ever used. I have very fine shoulderlength, color treated hair and this conditioner is exactly what the doctor ordered. I used to be a faithful Wen user until I found this line. With having such baby fine hair sometimes conditioners can weigh down my hair and give me a greasy looking appearance but this conditioner does not do that. You end up with silky soft beautiful hair that smells absolutely heavenly.
Alyee H.
My hair seems to be recovering from humidity and well getting it dyed every six to eight weeks. With endless products to make my hair feel softer, refreshed and replenished I loved the way Garnier Whole Blends Honey Treasures made my hair feel. Even the scent of the Shampoo & Conditioner is lovely. Only receiving a little sample size I wanted to continue using this so I have since bought full size Shampoo and Conditioner because the life it brought back to my hair.
Amber B.
I am in love with this conditioner! It has an amazing long lasting, honey, coconut scent. It moisturized my hair and kept it feeling soft and supple when after blow drying, straightening, and after being blown around from the wind. I was skeptical thinking that this was just another repairing conditioner that wouldn't live up to its hype but I was immensely wrong about that. I cannot express how much I love this conditioner, I tell everyone to get it!
Sandy D.
Baltimore, Md
Where can I find this wonderful stuff?
Clarinda B.
Milpitas, CA
Does this get greasy after the shower? does it give you frizz?
Cassie K.
Does this leave your hair feeling weighed down afterwards, even when dry?
Mandy S.
thurman , OH
I use the shampoo and I love it without using the conditioner, I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions on the conditioner, does it leave your hair overly greasy? How does it help with frizz control?
Julie W.
Medfield, MA
Is this silicone free? What does this smell like? Is this all natural?