BY GARNIER #12 in Conditioner

Repairing conditioner strengthens & heals damage
Our creamy, lush formula, blooms with a delicious fragrance of royal jelly, honey & propolis, bringing to life our wholesome care that strengthens hair and helps prevent split ends & breakage*

Also available in 22 oz.

*When using the Garnier Whole Blends Repairing system of shampoo & conditioner.

Aqua / Water / Eau Cetearyl Alcohol Behentrimonium Chloride Amodimethicone Mel / Honey / Miel Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil Potassium Hydroxide Royal Jelly Glycerin Trideceth-6 Aloe Barbadensis / Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice Alcohol Propolis Extract Isopropyl Alcohol Citric Acid Phenoxyethanol Cetrimonium Chloride Benzoic Acid Ci 15985 / Yellow 6 Ci 19140 / Yellow 5 Parfum / Fragrance Coumarin Limonene Benzyl Alcohol Benzyl Salicylate

• who loves garnier products for haircare ?? Garnier Whole Blends™...3 Answers
  • Is Garnier Whole Blends Honey good to help control frizz?4 Answers
  • I use the shampoo and I love it without using the conditioner, I ...4 Answers
Catherine M.
I bought this conditioner as a replacement for the hair mask since it was out of stock. I generally have an oily scalp with dry hair. This product smelled fresh and the conditioning lasted in my hair throughout the day. It applied smoothly and didn’t make my roots oily. It’s also incredibly affordable. My only complaint is that the product sometimes rides the line between making my wet hair feel silky or slimy after I rinse it out.
Kali R.
Huntingdon, PA
I love the smell of this conditioner. It was honestly the only reason I bought it. I initially really liked this conditioner, but I found it to weigh down my hair. I have thick, curly hair so I love a rich conditioner, but this one made my hair look kind of greasy, which isn’t a problem I usually have. This conditioner is very nourishing and for the affordable price I think it’s worth the try.
Aubrey N.
Toluca Lake, CA
I cannot say enough how much I adore this repairing shampoo and conditioner. I had been using expensive boutique brands for the longest with fair results. I received this product as a gift at an event and fell in love. At a fraction of the cost of brands I was previously using, it smells amazing (the scent lasts all day), has great slip for detangling, and it's paraben-free. I love it!
Bailey T.
Hinesville
Garnier Whole Blends™ Honey Treasures Repairing Conditioner Absolutely love this inexpensive hair product. My hair becomes super light and easy to maintain! It also smells so good! I will definitely buy this product again!
Olga B.
Tacoma, WA
The best so far. I've tried a lot of different shampoos/conditioners. But this one is the one to get. I usually leave it in for a couple of minutes. Makes my hair soft and easy to brush. My hair is not colored. I do recommend it to others if you want to save some bucks and get great results. Remember not everything that costs a bunch is worth it :)
Kaylee L.
I am a very picky person when it comes to conditioners and hair care because I color my hair and I want to keep it healthy. I also do a lot of heat styling so my hair does have split ends and is a bit damaged. With that being said this conditioner has actually blown me away. The scent is like sweet honey sugar, feels thick and luxurious as you apply it. You can feel the nourishing power. Then as you rinse it out even as your hair is still wet you can feel how smooth your hair is from this royal jelly that's in the conditioner. Once my hair dried I really saw the results. My hair looked super healthy and exceptionally hydrated, feeling smoother than when I use my luxury $50 conditioner!!!!!!
Samantha M.
KANNAPOLIS, NC
CUE BRITNEY "GIMME GIMME MORE" - ugh I can't say enough good things about this line. My hair is so brittle and dry and unhealthy as I try to grow it out from when it was platinum blond and the struggle with healthy hair is REAL. This makes my hair so soft and looks noticeably healthier.
Britany D.
Chapel Hill, TN
I really enjoy this conditioner, it makes my hair so soft, shiny, and manageable. It has a really nice pleasant scent that lasts awhile afterwards. I really like how it doesn't make my hair greasy like most conditioners do. It's also affordable and I plan on continuing to use it.
Mary P.
I use these products daily. And even though your not supposed to, I wash my hair every day. This product saved my hair. I absolutely love this shampoo & conditioner combo, and love the smell. It's amazing. It's brought my hair back to hair life! So soft and thick and not frizzy.
Lydia C.
This product smells great & makes my hair feel silky, smooth without feelings heavy/weighed down. Keeps my hair feeling moisturized - I seem to be prone to scalp leaning towards oily and ends of hair seeming dryer. (Would like advice on this if anyone has some!)
I wish there were a styling creme for after shower to carry the scent further... (I haven't seen one at least).

I have naturally curly hair that I flat iron once a month, or less, and I recommend for either style.

*photo attached shows hair after down all day, natural, but with less curl than normal*
Sandy D.
Baltimore, Md
Where can I find this wonderful stuff?
Clarinda B.
Milpitas, CA
Does this get greasy after the shower? does it give you frizz?
Cassie K.
Does this leave your hair feeling weighed down afterwards, even when dry?
Bushra A.
Sacramento, CA
How is product? I never used any shampoo with honey in it, what you all think?
Mandy S.
Thurman, OH
I use the shampoo and I love it without using the conditioner, I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions on the conditioner, does it leave your hair overly greasy? How does it help with frizz control?