Add a Photo
Misty S.
Misty S.
Bronx, NY
May 19, 2016, 6:29 p.m.
Review for: Garnier® Whole Blends™ Honey Treasures Repairing Conditioner 22 fl. oz. Bottle
I purchased this conditioner from rite aide.I'm always looking for a thick conditioner with good slip for my natural 4b 4c hair...I actually had a coupon for this and I had used their curl nourish line which I LOVE so I said let me try this.....when I first put this on my hair besides it smelling so good the thickness and how it went on I instantly fell in aweee...fast forward when it came to rinsing and detangling it was the smoothness the comb glided through I'm not even exaggerating on my excitement any 4b 4c girl can tell you to discover something that gives u total slip and cuts your detangling time down tremendously. ..IM SOLD!!!!
Jazmin W.
Jazmin W.
March 16, 2016, 8:49 p.m.
With the complimentary shampoo, this conditioner is perfect. It has that nice, strong, floral scent with a hint of honey that lingers for a long time. It applies very easily after a wash and the consistency is creamy and not too thick or too thin. It helped with detangling my very tangled hair and rinsed out smoothly. This conditioner left my 3a/3b curls with incredible shine making my hair look very healthy and my 3a/3b curls had great clumping. Overall, this conditioner worked great with the shampoo and helped my curls to very fluffy and shiny thanks to the added ingredients (royal jelly).
Sammi B.
Sammi B.
Terre Haute , IN
June 1, 2016, 1:51 p.m.
Review for: Garnier® Whole Blends™ Honey Treasures Repairing Conditioner 12.5 fl. oz. Bottle
Honestly, I don't really like this product. I've always had problems with the garnier hair care line and I thought I would go ahead and give this a whirl because it's completely different than what the company has done before. The conditioner left a lot of build up in my hair, it also made it really greasy and heavy. I was really bummed because I was hoping my experience with it would have gone better. I've just been using it as a substitute for shaving cream and it's worked awesome! Sadly, I won't be purchasing this product again.
Stephanie J.
Stephanie J.
This is my new favorite thing by Garnier..the whole Blends repairing conditioner .I like the honey Treasures formula it's got royal jelly ..propolis extract and honey in it .This litetally strengthens and heals damaged hair while leaving an awesome scent plus at the same time leaving your hair silky smooth .I will go as far to say this is better than all high end products I've used. I can't can't say it enough ...I'd highly highly highly recommended this . it happens to be one of Garnier, s best product ever to me.
Diana B.
Diana B.
Burlingame, CA
May 18, 2016, 3:51 p.m.
This conditioner is awesome! I've got a sample and really saw the difference in just 1 wash! I really like the consistency and you don't need too much of product even for a long hair. It can be easily distributed throughout the hair and also can be easily rinsed out. It leaves the hair smooth, manageable and nourished. And I also want to share how much I love the scent. It is a bit sweet but not too much, very gentle and stays on hair for more than 24 h.
I really recommend it! Planning on buying big bottle.
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Cedar Bluff, AL
May 17, 2016, 8:23 p.m.
Garnier has been a brand that I have relied on for years for new innovative products. This new conditioner is no exception. Its made with all natural ingredients instead of harsh chemicals. Its light weight, smooth and creamy and didn't weigh my hair down. It conditioned my hair and left it feeling soft, sleek and hydrated . I suffer with split ends but not anymore thanks to this conditioner. Its great O and it smells amazing also. It has almost a tropical fragrance smell. Great product I plan to buy more.
Vinnie E.
Vinnie E.
April 26, 2016, 1:57 p.m.
This is definitely comparable to the Garnier Fructise damage eraser. It leaves my hair feeling strong and healthy but provides enough slip to de tangle and make it easier to style after. The sent smells great and it fills the shower. I co wash my hair because it always needs that extra T.L.C., so no scrubs, just slip.(get it?) It really helps after you dye your hair because of the strength needed to be put back in, my hair feels and looks great, this is an awesome bye for those on a budget.
Devon G.
Devon G.
West Deptford, NJ
I'm not one to stray away from my everyday cheapo Suave brand shampoo and conditioner, but when I saw the commercials for this shampoo I had to try it. Typically, I'm not very gullible for hair commercials since they're all the same, but I love that this is all natural. It left my hair feeling SO soft and the smell lasted for days! (I only wash my hair two times a week to preserve the natural oils and hair health.) This will definitely be a repeat product in my hair routine from now on.
Shelby N.
Shelby N.
Lakeland, FL
July 11, 2016, 12:52 p.m.
I received this conditioner as a sample from pinchme and I'm fairly impressed. It smells great and leaves my thick mess of hair soft and far less frizzy. However there is one thing I don't like about the conditioner.. It's very thick? Slimy maybe? Not sure what the word is but I feel like it takes forever to wash out of my hair and it sticks to my shoulders as well. Slightly off putting; love the conditioner but not sure if I'd purchase just because that's kind of annoying.
Terra K.
Terra K.
Lynnwood, WA
June 25, 2016, 12:09 p.m.
This has got to be one of my very favorite conditioners I have ever used. I have very fine shoulderlength, color treated hair and this conditioner is exactly what the doctor ordered. I used to be a faithful Wen user until I found this line. With having such baby fine hair sometimes conditioners can weigh down my hair and give me a greasy looking appearance but this conditioner does not do that. You end up with silky soft beautiful hair that smells absolutely heavenly.
Clarinda B.
Clarinda B.
Milpitas, CA
Does this get greasy after the shower? does it give you frizz?
Sandy D.
Sandy D.
Baltimore, Md
Where can I find this wonderful stuff?
Cassie K.
Cassie K.
Does this leave your hair feeling weighed down afterwards, even when dry?
Julie W.
Julie W.
Medfield , MA
Is this silicone free? What does this smell like? Is this all natural?
Mandy S.
Mandy S.
Thurman, OH
I use the shampoo and I love it without using the conditioner, I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions on the conditioner, does it leave your hair overly greasy? How does it help with frizz control?