Garnier® Whole Blends™ Green Apple & Green Tea Extracts Refreshing Shampoo 22 fl. oz. Bottle uploaded by Tara K.Garnier® Whole Blends™ Green Apple & Green Tea Extracts Refreshing Shampoo 22 fl. oz. Bottle uploaded by Stacy S.Garnier® Whole Blends™ Green Apple & Green Tea Extracts Refreshing Shampoo 22 fl. oz. Bottle uploaded by Tracy B.

BY GARNIER

Our invigorating formula, blooms with a fresh, crisp fragrance of green apple & green tea, bringing to life our wholesome carethat revitalizes hair and boosts shine.**When using the Garnier Whole Blends Refreshing system of shampoo & conditioner. see more...

• Is this shampoo good for all hair types bc i want to try it so ba...3 Answers
Buy on Target
Khoree L.
When I saw this in the store I was so excited and had to try it. I was scared it may make my hair dry but it didn’t. It lathered really nicely. It smells good, although I wish the green apple scent was a tad bit stronger. But I love it.
Zuzia W.
this is my absolute favorite shampoo ever since it smells so good and cleans my hair so well. it doesn’t overdraft my hair but it helps with my oily scalp, and lathers just enough to make my hair feel clean.
Jean Y.
I love the smell of this shampoo. It leaves your hair feeling very fresh and clean. It also made my fine hair have a tad bit of volume which rarely happens for most shampoo I use. I often use expensive shampoo, but I got tired of paying over $100 for my specific shampoo and found that this was a great alternative.
Heather H.
Central, SC
My most favorite shampoo out there! It makes my hair smell so good, and leaves my hair feeling so fresh and not filmy at all! I will continue to use this product!
irma Y.
Owensboro , KY
I have used this product once and I like it smelled good and had my hair feeling fresh and shiny. It had great scent to is and it’s great for oily scalp. I’m not if I would buy it again because it’s on the little pricey side for me.
Rachel Z.
Horsham, PA
I am absolutely in LOVE with the scent of this product. I do feel as though it is extremely invigorating and cleans my hair without drying it or and leaves or nice and lightweight. It’s also at a fantastic price point!
Lanie G.
Bloomsburg
Great product. I’ve been using it for only a few months, but it’s completely changed he way my hair feels. I have straight, thick, red hair and it works wonders on making it feel smooth and smell great.
Amanda C.
This smells amazing! It keeps hair clean but it doesn’t do anything else extra special for your hair. It doesn’t dry it out but it does make your hot smell amazing!
Cindy R.
Airville, PA
I am a lover of a fruity scent. This is a great one for the smell, the way it leaves my hair feeling and the price isn't bad especially if you can find a coupon!
Lauryn M.
Parsippany, NJ
NOPE!! Not for fine hair, unless you want to look like you have strawn for hair! Dried my hair out so badly.. The only reason it has 2 stars is because it smells AMAZING and the scent lasts, but is not overpowering. Sadly the conditioner didn't do much better. The shampoo lathers well, rinses out great, but holy crap does it strip your hair! I used only about a nickel size dollop and even that felt like too much. I finished the bottle, but won't buy again.
Mayiah S.
Is this shampoo good for all hair types bc i want to try it so bad it smells so good?!