BY GARNIER

Our invigorating formula, blooms with a fresh, crisp fragrance of green apple & green tea, bringing to life our wholesome care that revitalizes hair and boosts shine.**When using the Garnier Whole Blends Refreshing system of shampoo & conditioner. see more...

• I have typically normal hair in terms of oiliness-dryness, has an...1 Answers
  • I was wondering if this product was organic? because I've been wa...1 Answers
  • I've been looking for a product to try on my curls. Will this hel...1 Answers
Garnier® Whole Blends™ Green Apple & Green Tea Extracts Refreshing Conditioner 12.5 fl. oz. Bottle
Kansas B.
Sparta, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I had a foil sample pack of this conditioner and shampoo laying around and decided to try it today. I was blown away! I have thin, frizzy hair and this conditioner calms my frizz and moisturizes without letting my hair fall flat. The scent is also delicious, and lasts all day! I recommend!
Khoree L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I was super excited to try this, but also a little skeptical because I didn't know how my curls would take to it. I ended up liking it. It helps keeps my curls replenished. It was very affordable. It smells really nice, I just don't like that the green apple smell isn't as strong as the shampoo.
Sydney L.
Oakwood , VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a good drug store conditioner! The smell is pretty delicious and smells just like apples! The conditioner is thick enough to make your hair feel like it's getting a good moisturizing treatment!
Lauren C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Was pretty disappointed in this, honestly. It smelled great, but that's
about the extent of the compliments I have for it, other than the price.
I picked it up at WalMart pretty inexpensively, with a coupon after trying a free sample that I got from who knows where.

I
had to use SO MUCH before my hair felt like it was rehydrated after using the shampoo (which I had to use a lot of) and it feels like a
waste. Also, it didn't do anything to boost the shine of my hair.  On top of all that, I feel like I shed a lot more hair than I normally do when I wash my hair. Overall,
I would NOT purchase this again, but I would try other things in the
While Blends line since I have had success with other scents from them.
Showstopper S.
This is one of the smoothest and best hair care product I've ever used it has an amazing smell and it revitalizes in my shine! It is a little costly but it is definitely worth the extra money for my hair and head you feel refreshed and condition to the best. Possible I love this product
Shelby S.
Cincinnati, OH
Love everything green apple! Have been getting this from Walmart for the past month or 2 but I've been noticing that it can sometimes dry out my hair which is the opposite of what I need, my hair is very dry around this time of year, would be better for me in the summer months!
Kristyn G.
Tampa, FL
Really love the scent of this stuff, but did not like the way it made my oily prone hair extremely oily after only a few hours after using. I feel like it's probably better for those with a dry scalp, but the smell is amazing!!
Emilie H.
Girard, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this conditioner from Garnier! It really made my hair shine. And the smell is to die for! Farm harvested green apples and Chinese green tea extracts helped boost the shine and revitalize my hair. I couldn't be happier with this conditioner! Not to mention that it's paraben free and gentle for every day use!
Kelce L.
Wichita Falls , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this whole line of hair care! I have brown long straight hair, thin as well. This really conditions my hair and helps it to grow. It smells amazing as well, which I love. Cause I really look at what smells good first 😂
Megan R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Let's start with, this smells amazing. Of you're a fan of apple scented, anything, this is a sure winner. But how does it leave your hair? It leaves my hair feeling soft and hydrated. Never any tangles either! It even leaves my hair scented beautifully for the rest of the day! I do wish the bottles were bigger
Bethzaida R.
I've been looking for a product to try on my curls. Will this help bring my curls back to life?
Angela S.
Lathrop
I was wondering if this product was organic? because I've been want to improve my hair care products for a while now.
Jessie B.
Does anyone else get a greasy feeling when they use this shampoo and conditioner?
tamara e.
Conover, NC
I have typically normal hair in terms of oiliness-dryness, has anyone experienced have more oil with using this conditioner?